Meadow Ridge Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for Meadow Ridge Plumbing & Gas

Grant in Maple Ridge
Grant in Maple Ridge

New water main

We had our polyB pipe in the house replaced a year ago. Now we had them back to replace the main water line. They were prompt, efficient and very friendly. Extremely good service and highly recommend them.
Grant and Sharon Robertson

C.Haber in Maple Ridge
C.Haber in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Gas line installation, polyB replacement.

This is hands down the best plumbing and gas company I've ever dealt with. Honest, reliable, and professional from the very top to bottom. It's rare to find businesses like this today. This was the third time we've called Meadow Ridge for work needed in our house and each time they've been amazing. I recommend you give Richard a call before anyone else.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Peace of Mind

We were concerned about our Poly-B piping as we were redoing our floors with Engineered hardwood. Would we have to replace them before we started work on the floor.

Richard Lock visited us very shortly after requesting their quote.
He reassured us that the piping was not a problem. he remarked that our house appeared to be excellently maintained.

The way he spoke to us made us feel great relief about the piping.
He was like a son talking to us--gave us lots of information.
No charge for the visit.

What an honest company! Thank you Richard.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Leaking poly pipes

My son's friend came out of our bathroom near midnight letting me know water was dripping on his head! I emailed Meadowridge Plumbing requesting a call back ASAP letting them know I had shut off our water. Dawn called first thing to arrange for a plumber to stop by. Josh was at our home by 10:00 AM and fixed two leaks cost was reasonable water is on!! Great service!!! Thank you!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Basement bathroom

Very happy with them staff Dawn said we wouldn't be sorry we called them she was right,Replaced sink taps inspected shower stall for possible leaks recommended resealing.Had to come twice because of a misunderstanding but only charged one service call.

Lee Dodds in Maple Ridge
Lee Dodds in Maple Ridge

Townhouse Reno

We replaced the contractor-grade toilets in our town home with low flow 'comfort' height fixtures. Maple Ridge Plumbing responded quickly to our initial enquiry. Richard recommended several models in different prices ranges and his crew installed them several days later. They were efficient and personable. Installations and clean-up were well done. Office staff (Dawn) was great to deal with. We are very happy with the work done by Maple Ridge Plumbing and have no problem recommending them to others.

karen in
karen in
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom - Ensuite and Main

The plumber's did a great job working around our busy schedules and were attentive to the details. Great clean up and installations of our sinks/showers and toilet plumbing(s).
Getting our house ready to sell was made easier by the quality of workmanship and assistance with our design.

Yuri S
Yuri S
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Poly-B re-piping

These guys are amazing. Two-storey three bathrooms house was re-piped in one day with minimal damage to the drywall (I was ready for much worse) and for reasonable price. I chose to do the drywall repairs myself to cut the cost down. I recommended this company to anybody who needs to replace poly-b pipes – don’t even look elsewhere.

VM in Vancouver
VM in Vancouver
9 reviews Burnaby, BC

Lots of plumbing jobs

Finding a good plumber in the Vancouver area these days seems to be a tall order. Most don't bother to contact you back when inquiries are made. I had lots of small plumbing jobs that needed to be fixed in my townhouse (toilets, leaking sinks, incorrectly installed plumbing) and I decided to call Meadow Ridge. I am glad I did -- they sent over Ted, who was excellent! He really knows his stuff and performed all the work to a high standard. All of the issues were solved in one visit. I must also compliment the office staff at this company, they were very polite and responsive. All in all, a great experience!

More about Meadow Ridge Plumbing & Gas

FREE ESTIMATES.

Meadow Ridge Plumbing and Gas specializes in commercial and residential plumbing repairs, including leaks, drain and pipe cleaning, water heater installation and repair, sewer and water line repair, service, as well as plumbing related fixture installations. Our services also include Gas and HVAC installations, service and repair at very competitive prices. In addition, we provide Radiant Heating Systems, Boiler, Furnace, and Hot Water Tank services.

Providing service to local businesses and residences in the Greater Vancouver area. No matter if you simply need repairs or are doing renovations, even building a new home, Meadow Ridge Plumbing and Gas has you covered. Call Us Today and let’s talk about how we can lend a hand to make your next project.

We are a quality service driven Maple Ridge plumbing and gas company.

For more information about our services, please visit our website.