Meadow Ridge Plumbing & Gas

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Meadow Ridge Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for Meadow Ridge Plumbing & Gas

1 review Surrey, BC

Peace of Mind

We were concerned about our Poly-B piping as we were redoing our floors with Engineered hardwood. Would we have to replace them before we started work on the floor.

Richard Lock visited us very shortly after requesting their quote.
He reassured us that the piping was not a problem. he remarked that our house appeared to be excellently maintained.

The way he spoke to us made us feel great relief about the piping.
He was like a son talking to us--gave us lots of information.
No charge for the visit.

What an honest company! Thank you Richard.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Leaking poly pipes

My son's friend came out of our bathroom near midnight letting me know water was dripping on his head! I emailed Meadowridge Plumbing requesting a call back ASAP letting them know I had shut off our water. Dawn called first thing to arrange for a plumber to stop by. Josh was at our home by 10:00 AM and fixed two leaks cost was reasonable water is on!! Great service!!! Thank you!

Basement bathroom

Very happy with them staff Dawn said we wouldn't be sorry we called them she was right,Replaced sink taps inspected shower stall for possible leaks recommended resealing.Had to come twice because of a misunderstanding but only charged one service call.

Lee Dodds in Maple Ridge
Lee Dodds in Maple Ridge

Townhouse Reno

We replaced the contractor-grade toilets in our town home with low flow 'comfort' height fixtures. Maple Ridge Plumbing responded quickly to our initial enquiry. Richard recommended several models in different prices ranges and his crew installed them several days later. They were efficient and personable. Installations and clean-up were well done. Office staff (Dawn) was great to deal with. We are very happy with the work done by Maple Ridge Plumbing and have no problem recommending them to others.

karen in
karen in
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom - Ensuite and Main

The plumber's did a great job working around our busy schedules and were attentive to the details. Great clean up and installations of our sinks/showers and toilet plumbing(s).
Getting our house ready to sell was made easier by the quality of workmanship and assistance with our design.

Yuri S
Yuri S
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Poly-B re-piping

These guys are amazing. Two-storey three bathrooms house was re-piped in one day with minimal damage to the drywall (I was ready for much worse) and for reasonable price. I chose to do the drywall repairs myself to cut the cost down. I recommended this company to anybody who needs to replace poly-b pipes – don’t even look elsewhere.

VM in Vancouver
VM in Vancouver
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Lots of plumbing jobs

Finding a good plumber in the Vancouver area these days seems to be a tall order. Most don't bother to contact you back when inquiries are made. I had lots of small plumbing jobs that needed to be fixed in my townhouse (toilets, leaking sinks, incorrectly installed plumbing) and I decided to call Meadow Ridge. I am glad I did -- they sent over Ted, who was excellent! He really knows his stuff and performed all the work to a high standard. All of the issues were solved in one visit. I must also compliment the office staff at this company, they were very polite and responsive. All in all, a great experience!

Jay in Maple Ridge
Jay in Maple Ridge
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

3 Faucet Problems

I had exceptional service from Brad today. Three issues needed attention, and I'd purchased new faucets to be installed if need be. He repaired the 3 existing units. I would highly recommend this company, and in particular - Brad. Good employees can be hard to come by... but Meadowridge got a good one in this guy.

Tania from Maple Ridge
Tania from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

fixed a leaky outdoor faucet

Brad was on time. He solved the problem. He was polite, efficient and creative. Their fees were reasonable for their trade. Very professional. Wish all trades were like them! : )

Allan P from New Westminster
Allan P from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Repiping Removal of Poly-B

Some background. We contacted a plumber recommended to us in late December, 2014 regarding the replacement of the poly-b piping in our three story house prior to doing a kitchen renovation. While he responded the same day, it was to say he would get back to us in the new year. By mid January, there was no response. A further email in mid January received no reply.

In late January we contacted another plumber. He came quickly for the quote but was so busy with other projects could not provide a fixed start date.

At the recommendation of the designer on the kitchen renovation, we contacted the first plumber again. The quote came in more than 50% higher than the first. The job was to take 2 to 3 days for three people (the other plumber said three days on his own). When asked about the difference in price, said he had spoken to other plumbers about the price before quoting and they would have charged more. Nevertheless, he indicated that he would reconsider and get back to us. He never did. We heard later that he was insulted that I would question his quote.

While we waited for a time to see if the first plumber could fit us in, it just wasn't going to happen. Since the re-piping was holding up the rest of the work on the kitchen, I contacted Richard at Meadowridge.

What a change! I spoke to Richard on a Friday and he was at the house to review the project the following Tuesday. A quote was provided a couple of days later. With the Easter holiday the following weekend, Richard indicated that he would be able to start Tuesday or Thursday of the following week. Originally he thought he would have four people but on review indicated that he would bring three and the work would be done in a day. The question mark was when he could have his drywall person in to do the patching. His rationale, he does not like to leave his clients with open drywall for any length of time so schedules the plumbing work so the drywall work can start the next day.

Richard's quote for the plumbing portion of the job was the same as the first plumber. The total quote, however, included repair of all drywall, and in the case of the ceiling in the kitchen, retexturing to match. As Richard indicated, most people do not know a drywall person, so it is part of the service he provides. I was not looking forward to having to find someone for that task.

On the start date Richard and his team arrived at 8:00 am and started work immediately. Within about three hours the piping over three floors to four full bathrooms, kitchen, etc. was out and the new pipe in place for attachment to fixtures. Nearly everything, with the exception of replacing the ceiling drywall was done by about 3:30. Richard's team worked quickly and efficiently.

Richard was back the next day to finish up a couple of items that could not be done the previous date due to unexpected part size. He was back two more times to review the drywall work.

The final invoices were as expected - no surprises.

Richard kept in touch by email and phone and was available for questions.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Richard and his company or to use his services in the future.

More about Meadow Ridge Plumbing & Gas

Meadow Ridge Plumbing and Gas specializes in commercial and residential plumbing repairs, including leaks, drain and pipe cleaning, water heater installation and repair, sewer and water line repair, service, as well as plumbing related fixture installations. Our services also include Gas and HVAC installations, service and repair at very competitive ...