Bath Revival

Rod  in Pickering
Rod in Pickering
12 reviews Pickering, ON

Partial Bathroom Reno

We contacted Steve at Bath Revival who was referred to us by another contractor.
Steve came over within 2 days of contact and sent us a detailed written quote within 24hrs.
He did a re and re of our walk in shower and re-tiled around bathtub
We are extremely happy with the work that Steve did and the pride of workmanship was very evident.
As well, always on time , polite, excellent clean-up and very helpful with any questions we had.

We would highly recommend Steve at Bath Revival for a Bath Reno!
Sharon & Rod

Shawn Conlin from Courtice
Shawn Conlin from Courtice
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Bath liner installation

Honestly the work and dedication from Steve is amazing! Steve was cheaper and the workmanship is perfect. He really knows what he's doing, very professional. I will ask him back when it's time for the other washrooms to be upgraded.
You will not be disappointment, he is that good!

Shelley and Shawn

Rutendo in Oshawa
Rutendo in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom Renovation

I was looking to completely redo my bathroom and am beyond thrilled with the finished look. Bath Revival did an amazing job. Steve's work is very neat, clean and he is a very agreeable person. I was very comfortable having him in my home and never at any time did it feel like I was living in a construction zone - because he cleaned as he worked. There were no surprises, renovation was within the quoted time frame and budget. Would absolutely, 1000% recommend the company.

Thank you very much for everything. It was great working with you and I'm glad everything came together so nicely

Sal in Toronto
Sal in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Awesome kitchen reno

We had previously worked with Steve on our bathroom renovation last year and were so happy with the result. He on occasion will do a kitchen for a client if he worked with them before. We were so thrilled that he agreed to do our kitchen.

The kitchen cost listed above was for the cabinets, counter, materials and labour and included removing existing cabinets and trim/tile. Work included re-leveling the floor, paint, electrical, plumbing, installing trim/baseboard and installing our kitchen cabinets, counter and tile throughout the kitchen, front entrance & powder room.

It was right on the budget that he provided for his work, the cabinets & counter. We decided to purchase the tile, light fixtures, misc bits such as the vent/taps ourselves The total project cost was $32K excluding appliances.

Steven is an amazing and easy guy to work with and works very hard and diligently for his clients. We cannot thank him enough for the incredible job he did which far surpassed our expectations. He does quality work, he does what he says, and we absolutely trusted him through the entire process.

I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone in the Durham region looking to do some work. Thanks Steve.

Thank you so much for the great review. It was great working together and the end product looks great.

scott
scott
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom renovation

Our bathroom was a complete gur job. Down to the studs, Bath Revival did a great job in making sure the work was speedy and up to my standards. Excellent recommendations with both helping to decide between products, or pointing us in the right direction when we didnt have a clue.
Price came in exactly as quoted, with no surprises

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. It is much appreciated and look forward to seeing you soon.

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto
1 review Nestleton Station, ON

Complete bathroom renovation

We contracted Steve at Bath Revival to complete a total bathroom renovation at our rental property. I did my homework and met with 3 contractors before I chose Steve. I was impressed right away with how timely his quote came back, as well as the detail of his quote! We had an incredibly smooth running renovation; no surprises. The project was on budget, completed a day early and best of all looks fantastic. Our tenants reported how considerate Steve and his crew were to the home. They layed out floor covers from the front door, up the stairs and straight to the bathroom. They also cleaned up every day after working and they were especially kind to they young child who was very curious about their work! I also need to mention the tile company Steve sent me to... They were fantastic! The lady was so helpful. I was able to choose my floor and tub tiles with her professional opinion on color matches as well as grout. It was a painless experience! We are so happy with Steve and his team at Bath Revival! Well see you in the future for our next project!!!

I really appreciate you taking the time for the review. Great working with you. Look forward to seeing you again in the future

The Ferreira's in Pickering
The Ferreira's in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Reno Plumbing and Shower and Bath Install

Steve and Derek were amazing. We were doing our ensuite reno and needed plumbing to be moved and a shower and tub install. They were professional, neat, efficient and very pleasant. They did an incredible job and made sure everything was done to perfection. We are so pleased with the workmanship and how clean they left our bathroom. Their pricing was very good and we will definitely be recommending Bathroom Revival and Steve to everyone! You can feel secure when choosing this company for your home reno, they are very good at what they do and they go above and beyond to get the job done right! Thank you Steve and Derek!

Thanks for taking time to write a nice review, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a good holiday!

Martin
Martin
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom small renovation

2 levels of tiles need to come off and be worked and redone, including grout and caulking.

Hope you liked the results of the bathroom, enjoy your holiday.

KENNETH in Pickering
KENNETH in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Reno of 80's Ensuite

We secured Steve to do a small 80's bathroom. He kept to the timeline he stated, and the quoted price of work. He and his co worker Derrick, worked in our home with little to no disruption. We could not be happier with the outcome. They were prompt on their attendance, clean after their departure and patient in answering any queries a homeowner might have. Having had negative experiences with contractors in the past, all concerns were left aside with the professionalism exhibited by Bath Revival. Absolutely no hesitation is recommending this company for your renovation needs. We shall not hesitate to call on them for future projects

Thank you for writing such a nice comment, I'm very happy you like the bathroom. Have a good holiday!

jreno
jreno
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We did a complete remodel of our bathroom involving the removal of an old jacuzzi, tearing down an old shower, replacing the vanities and floor tiles. Steve was quick to provide an itemized quote and provided great advice or suggestions on our bathroom renovation ideas and products. The renovation was completed in a reasonable time and the finished product was what we were looking for.

Thank you for the kind words, glad you like the bathroom. It was great working with you, hope you have a good holiday!

More about Bath Revival

Bath Revival specializes in bathroom renovations and bath safety products. We provide industry-leading tiled bathroom renovations. We offer one day installations of acrylic bath and shower liners, acrylic shower surrounds and bath to shower conversions. We install bath safety products such as walk in tubs, bath to shower conversions, bath tub conversion kits and step through bath tubs.