Bath Revival

Oshawa ON L1J 1E9
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Oshawa  >  Bath Revival

Reviews for Bath Revival

Bathroom Renovation

Steve did a fantastic job on our bathroom reno. He helped us transform our 1950s bathroom, complete with pink tub, to a modern style that complements the rest of our house. Steve is very professional, on time, on budget, and always made an effort to keep the work, and surrounding area, as clean as possible. I would highly recommend Steve and his services.

GR in Oshawa
GR in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Shower reno

Had Steve from Bathrevival update our shower and it looks great! Steve is very knowledgeable and kept us informed through the whole process. I would absolutely recommend Steve to anyone who is looking to update their bathroom.

Kim in Whitby
Kim in Whitby

Bathroom reno

Steve with Bath Revival did a great job. Listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me a few options on how to complete the project using different price points depending on the materials I chose. He was true to his time estimate as well. The work was done professionally. It being a master ensuite he did the work without leaving any mess each night and returned at the time he set each day. I would highly recommend Bath Revival we love our new shower stall and counter and sink.

brian  from Whitby
brian from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

full bath reno

Steve was booked several months in advance but worth the wait. Quotes were accurate, work done on time. Minimum mess during the day. Made suggestions that we had not thought of. Would not hesitate to recommend he and his work

Thank you for the great review. Have a nice Christmas

CB
CB
1 review , ON

total master bathroom renovation

We had Steve come over and help us with ideas for our master ensuite reno. He came up with some great ideas along with suggestions for the layout that would save us some time and money. He kept to his timeline, cleaned his work space daily and along with his apprentice (also Steve) was extremely pleasant to deal with. He tiled an extra large walk in shower with glass door, tiled the floor, installed a free standing tub and faucet and two marbled top vanities along with all the plumbing. He also made a great suggestion to have radiant heating installed on the bathroom floor and I cannot thank him enough for that idea! And even though he was extremely busy he managed to do us a favour by making time to help us out with a problem in one of other bathrooms. The end result was an amazing spa like marble bathroom! Couldn't be happier with his work and workmanship! Already had one neighbour ask for his card. Would not hesitate to recommend him to family or friends!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this review. Glad everything is great. Have a great Christmas

N&J
N&J

Bath Renovations

We contacted Steve of Bath Revival to renovate our bathrooms.
Steve is very personable and listened to what we wanted and helped us decide what was needed without pressuring us into doing what was not necessary and a waste of money. Steve is honest and true to his word.
We appreciated Steve's attention to detail and the work area was as neat and tidy as possible. We love our finished bathrooms and would highly recommend Bath Revival. In fact, we have already referred Steve to our family and friends.
Nancy & Joe

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was great working together to get your bathrooms looking great.

Barb in Toronto
Barb in Toronto
3 reviews , ON

bathroom

Steve came highly recommended from my neighbor. He completed their bathroom and went on to do their best friends. I was able to see both completed jobs - which were amazing so we hired Steve to do our bathroom and we were extremely pleased with the work and the customer focus.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your bathroom design really came together well. It looks great

Terrymh in
Terrymh in

Bathroom reno

Steve did an amazing job on our tired old master ensuite. He directed us to the best places for our tub and shower and did a fabulous job in fitting the rimless shower. I had a family emergency and had to leave the country in the middle of the Reno. I hurriedly chose the paint colour and when I got home I hated what I'd chosen. Steve came back and repainted for a very reasonable price. You have to book well in advance for your Reno as he is so busy but it's worth it. Great job and thank you

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you to make such a nice bathroom. I really like building those zero threshold showers. They are great.

vmaccardo in Ajax
vmaccardo in Ajax
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom Reno

Steve transformed our tired 17yr old bathroom into an oasis. Out with the tub and in with a walk in shower and seamless wall system that looks like marble. We are so happy with his work that we plan to have him do our second bathroom as well.

Thank you for your great review and referrals. It was a bit of challenge getting your shower built being in a condo. But it all came together and I really appreciate your patience with the few snags that came up.

johnfjefford in Pickering
johnfjefford in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Ensuite Bathroom Reno

Recently hired Steve from Bath Revival to do a complete bathroom reno of our master en-suite. To sum up the process from start to finish, I'd say we were thoroughly satisfied! Steve was friendly, professional, hard working and his experience and insight helped us to achieve our desired result. He stayed on track and on budget. We absolutely love our new bathroom and plan on using Steve in the near future to do some more work for us. Would definitely and have recommended Bath Revival to others!

Thank you for the kind review. Glad to hear you are happy. The design turned out really nice. Looking forward to seeing you in the new year for your other bathroom.

More about Bath Revival

Bath Revival specializes in bathroom renovations and bath safety products. We provide industry-leading tiled bathroom renovations. We offer one day installations of acrylic bath and shower liners, acrylic shower surrounds and bath to shower conversions. We install bath safety products such as walk in tubs, bath to shower conversions, bath tub conversion kits and step through bath tubs.