Dawson Fence Repair

Reviews for Dawson Fence Repair

don.paraschuk in Mississauga
don.paraschuk in Mississauga

Fence posts and lattice

Lee Dawson and his crew Anthony,Hank and Rob were fantastic. They were all hard working and courteous and got the job done very efficiently with a high quality of workmanship. I would definitely recommend them for all fence and deck work. My neighbour and I were 100% satisfied.

JM in Toronto
JM in Toronto

Fence repairs

I was delighted to find Lee Dawson's company to repair the 30 year old fence in my back yard. Four new posts were all that was required to renew it and extend its life. Other companies were encouraging me to replace the entire fence with a new one. Lee was able to fit the repairs into his schedule very quickly. He and his capable team arrived promptly and did the repairs with surgical precision, working in a yard with mature trees and shrubs. The repairs were finished in a few hours, with minimal disruption, complete cleanup, and positive reactions from my neighbours. Speed was important to me with two dogs who needed a safe yard. Lee is a really personable "can do" guy. With repairs that I am planning for the spring for my back deck, I know he will make it almost as good as new. It would be great if more companies were like this.

1 review Burlington, ON

Fence

I call Mr.Dawson Lee to replaced my worn out fence a couple of months ago. His team completed the project on a very reasonable cost and excellent quality. Very nice person and always think about your needs. They even help me replaced few worn out deck boards. Highly recommend!

HelloCanada
HelloCanada

Repair Fence and Gate

Lee and his team are great to work with. They showed up when they said they would. They gave us a very cost effective quote and told us what they're going to do. They completed the job promptly and professionally. They left the job site tidy. They're just top notch contractors! I will definitely consider them first if I ever plan to build a deck or upgrade my fence. 100% recommended! Bri helped us arrange the appointment and was professional, responsive and customer focused! Thanks again for your help!

Graham
Graham
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Side Fence and Gate

I recently had an old fence and gate at my place removed (it was an eye sore and in an odd place) and replaced with a new fence and gate. Lee Dawson was friendly and easy to work with on the quote and he and his team did a fantastic job with the project. The new fence is moved up to a more logical location and it looks fantastic. The build quality is excellent and has already drawn rave reviews from the neighbours. I can happily thank Lee and his team for a job well done and would recommend them to anybody looking for a new fence / gate.

henry ciszek from Oakville
henry ciszek from Oakville

Fence repair and fence posts replacement

I highly recommend Dawson Fence & Deck Repair. My two neighbors and I needed to
replace 18 broken fence posts and to repair a very old 170 ft. fence line.
After receiving multiple bids Lee from Dawson Fence came in with the most competitive and fairly priced offer.
I found Lee (the owner of Dawson Fence & Deck Repair) to be very professional, sincere, friendly, approachable, from the very beginning as he took the time to explain everything he was doing before he started the project and stopped work to discuss any changes in the plan so we could discuss options and come to a mutual agreement as to how to proceed. Lee and his team started the project on time, finished on time and came in exactly on budget with no hidden costs.
What impressed me most was a pleasant surprise, when I requested a major change to our contract to replace the 4x4 pressure treated fence posts for 6x6 fence posts, Lee gracefully agreed to my request and installed them with his crew without any hesitation.
When the time came to settle the bill and I asked Lee, how much extra I had to pay for the installation of 6x6 fence posts, Lee responded " Nothing Extra, consider this as a favour from me to you". I was totally surprised, shocked and speechless.
That was such a 'classy move", which I never expected.
I am also grateful to Lee for doing many small extras to the fence and the gate and for supplying new hardware to the gate and the fence posts metal caps, which were not a part of the initial contract estimate. All this at no extra cost to me and my 2 neighbors.
Lee and his crew worked in a very impressive team work environment. I was pleased to observe, how well Lee is respected by his crew members. Above all I was impressed with his fine communication skills, great management and planning of the project.
Lee and his team also made sure to keep everything neat and clean during and after the project was complete. The result is a beautiful high quality fence-line with brand new 6x6 fence posts that will last as I know it was built by a company who takes pride in their work. I'll definitely be reaching out to this company again for future projects.
Lee you are great and you have amazing team working with you.
Excellence all around. Thank you indeed.

Justin L in Mississauga
Justin L in Mississauga

Fences repair

The fences in our backyard were nearly falling apart after a storm during the winter. We asked many companies to come out to fix it but they were either too busy or promised to come but never showed up.
But not with Dawson Fences and Deck Repair; a quick response from Katrina (admin), saying Lee will come to our home to have a look. Lee came and looked around, provided us a very reasonable quote!
Lee told us they are very busy but once we accept the quote, we will be in their system, and they will come to fix it when it is our turn.
They came; Lee’s team was very professional, they know exactly what they are doing to replace the rotten posts and stabilize the others. The site was left clean and they are very polite and friendly. Additionally they also fixed our gate, which was misaligned with no cost. Very impressive work!
We are very happy that our fences are standing straight again and really highly recommend them to our friends and family members.
Thanks
Justin & Christine

Carolyn Hidalgo in Toronto
Carolyn Hidalgo in Toronto

Custom Fence Door & repair

Lee did a great job removing old posts that had twisted, and installing new ones. He custom-built a new gate to fit our custom-sized opening. The only recommendation I have is to stay in contact with this busy guy if you've got some details to work out (I ordered a special insert) - he has a lot on his plate, but once you get him booked - he'll be there, and does a fantastic job!

Jean in Mississauga
Jean in Mississauga

Side gate and small fence

Lee was awesome! He squeezed us in early than the job was planned for as I had security concerns following a break in. The job was to replace an insecure chain link gate and 4' side fence and replace it with a more secure 6' high wooden one. I didn't want anything really fancy, just functional and strong. At the last minute I asked Lee to move the gate further toward the front of the house and he accommodated me with no problem. He is very easy to work with and a really nice guy too! I am more than happy with my new gate. It looks brilliant to me and was exactly what I wanted. Thank you Lee.

Jennifer from Mississauga
Jennifer from Mississauga

Fence Repair

I cannot say enough about Dawson Fence Repair. One wall of our fence came down during the winter in a storm, and we had four posts that needed replacing on an older fence. I always do my homework before hiring a contractor, and they came highly recommended from reviews online. Nevertheless I always get several quotes. Lee Dawson's was the most reasonable price, and he was the most polite and professional.

Although he was booked more than two months in advance, Lee made the effort to squeeze us in, because he knew we were putting our house on the market soon. They came promptly on the day expected, were polite, friendly and professional to both us and our neighbors, and their work was beautiful. We have an older fence which is stained, as you'll see in the photo, and he also instructed us how long to wait to stain the new posts. Though they did some additional work to a few sections of the fence that were broken around the yard, they didn't charge an extra penny over their already reasonable quote.

Such customer service, work ethic and professionalism are often difficult to come by these days. We are putting a pool in our new house in Port Dalhousie, and I have already asked if Lee and his team will come down to put in the new privacy fence we will need there. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

More about Dawson Fence Repair

Fence repair specialist. Replacement of leaning , broken fence posts. Please include your email and telephone number with your inquiry.