Dawson Fence Repair

Reviews for Dawson Fence Repair

Patterbw in Burlington
Patterbw in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Deck renewal, new deck, gate and fence repair

This was a very good experience for me. Lee and his team were very professional, tidy and did very nice work. I was impressed right from my appointment for my quote.
He also repaired my mother's fence and she was as impressed as I was.

Steven from Oakville
Steven from Oakville

Fence Replacement

Lee and his crew are Awesome..! Lee came out and provided a quote for us several months ago and they started work the exact day he told us. The crew was very quiet, polite, and their work is top of the mark. Our project touched on five different properties and Lee was personally on-site every day and made sure everyone was happy. They took great care and treated our property as if it was their own, on clean-up they even took away all the tree branches we had trimmed before they arrived. Just an example of their great customer service and good nature. I would highly recommend Lee to everyone.

Al in Oakville
Al in Oakville

Old Fence Removal, New Fence Installation

Lee and Team just completed a 3 neighbour old fence removal and new fence installation. Wow, its great to see there are still outstanding professionals that have passion for their trade.

He started the work exactly when he'd confirmed a few months ago, took 3 days as promised, paid exactly what we'd agreed upon and the work is PERFECT.

Great team and outstanding outcome.

If you're in need of a fence, look no further, Lee is the man!

Thank you Al, we appreciate your kind words! Katrina

CG
CG

Deck and Fence work

I'm a repeat Dawson Fence and Deck customer and can't say enough good things about this company and their work. I first met Lee when he came out to take a look at my aging fence. He recommended repairing the latticework and replacing a post to give it a new lease on life. Lee and Rob returned to rebuild a small deck and steps for me, which turned out better than I envisioned. Lee took time to listen to what I wanted on look and function, no differently than if it had been a much larger project. I really appreciated that and value his advice.
Lee and his team are professional, friendly, efficient, and deliver on what they say they will do. Pricing is very reasonable. In my experience, they booked up early in the season, so I would call earlier in the year. Client communication is great, supported by Katrina in the office. I will call Dawson Fence and Deck again for more work in future and recommend their services 100%.

Thank you for the positive feedback and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future. Katrina & Lee

Paul Mayhew from Oakville
Paul Mayhew from Oakville

Fixed my fence - storm damage

I'm very happy with the results. I was given a few days warning and showed up as promised. He had an underground locator done before work. Resulting repair seems pretty solid. Lee also fixed a couple of other minor things he noted in course of work, so that was nice (my gate works better now). I'm pretty happy with the work and would recommend to all my friends!

Thanks so much Paul. Katrina & Lee

don.paraschuk in Mississauga
don.paraschuk in Mississauga

Fence posts and lattice

Lee Dawson and his crew Anthony,Hank and Rob were fantastic. They were all hard working and courteous and got the job done very efficiently with a high quality of workmanship. I would definitely recommend them for all fence and deck work. My neighbour and I were 100% satisfied.

JM in Toronto
JM in Toronto

Fence repairs

I was delighted to find Lee Dawson's company to repair the 30 year old fence in my back yard. Four new posts were all that was required to renew it and extend its life. Other companies were encouraging me to replace the entire fence with a new one. Lee was able to fit the repairs into his schedule very quickly. He and his capable team arrived promptly and did the repairs with surgical precision, working in a yard with mature trees and shrubs. The repairs were finished in a few hours, with minimal disruption, complete cleanup, and positive reactions from my neighbours. Speed was important to me with two dogs who needed a safe yard. Lee is a really personable "can do" guy. With repairs that I am planning for the spring for my back deck, I know he will make it almost as good as new. It would be great if more companies were like this.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fence

I call Mr.Dawson Lee to replaced my worn out fence a couple of months ago. His team completed the project on a very reasonable cost and excellent quality. Very nice person and always think about your needs. They even help me replaced few worn out deck boards. Highly recommend!

HelloCanada
HelloCanada

Repair Fence and Gate

Lee and his team are great to work with. They showed up when they said they would. They gave us a very cost effective quote and told us what they're going to do. They completed the job promptly and professionally. They left the job site tidy. They're just top notch contractors! I will definitely consider them first if I ever plan to build a deck or upgrade my fence. 100% recommended! Bri helped us arrange the appointment and was professional, responsive and customer focused! Thanks again for your help!

Graham
Graham
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Side Fence and Gate

I recently had an old fence and gate at my place removed (it was an eye sore and in an odd place) and replaced with a new fence and gate. Lee Dawson was friendly and easy to work with on the quote and he and his team did a fantastic job with the project. The new fence is moved up to a more logical location and it looks fantastic. The build quality is excellent and has already drawn rave reviews from the neighbours. I can happily thank Lee and his team for a job well done and would recommend them to anybody looking for a new fence / gate.

More about Dawson Fence Repair

We are completely booked and unable to accommodate any NEW estimates for the remainder of 2020. If you would like an estimate for spring 2021 then please send an email on or after March 1st 2021 and we will schedule you in. Thanks, Katrina (Business Manager).
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Oakville?