City View Systems Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Vancouver  >  City View Systems Inc.

Reviews for City View Systems Inc.

Complex gutter cleaning

We have a 3-story house with some relatively complex and inaccessible gutter systems. Howard and his crew were able to schedule the work efficiently and they showed up as soon as weather conditions allowed. The work was done quickly, neatly, and with a smile. I will use City View again for moss control and pressure washing.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter cleaning

One thing I like about this company is I can do everything online or through email - starting from cost estimate to making payment at the end. Very fast response to inquiries.

Angus
Angus
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter Cleaning

A few of my down spouts were over flowing after a few days of heavy rain. City View Systems took care of the situation and their earliest convenience. The weather was horrible so they, unfortunately, had to re-book a few days later. Nonetheless, the job was done efficiently. Thanks City View

Hi Angus Thanks for Choosing City View Systems for your gutter cleaning! We are glad that we could get those gutters unclogged for you.

1 review New Westminster, BC

Gutter cleaning

We needed our gutters cleaned very badly and City View was able to do it on short notice, which we were very happy about as the rainy fall weather is starting soon. They we quick and clean. We would definitely use them again.

We are delighted that we could help you out with your gutter cleaning and we look forward to helping you out with any other cleaning projects you may have coming up!

taryn in Surrey
taryn in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Windows in and out/gutters/roof clearing/power washing

We were very pleased with cleaning of windows inside and outside our house as well as gutters in and out and power washing by City View Systems. The work was done meticulously, professionally and carefully. The team take pride in their work and they do a great job.

Hi Taryn, we are so happy that you are pleased with our cleaning service! We always do our best to ensure that our clients get a great service whether we are doing window cleaning gutter cleaning or pressure washing. We look forward to being able to help you out again with your home next time. Thanks again!

1 review Vancouver, BC

gutter, eavestrough, window and balcony cleaning

We have a very challenging four-story house on a sloping lot that has not had much external cleaning over the 23 years since it was built. Darnel and Phil from City View Systems were really polite and extremely meticulous – they did an absolutely superb job for a very reasonable price. We have already highly recommended this company to friends and neighbours and had them clean our recreation property (a float home) as well to get it ready for exterior painting.

We are so happy that you were thrilled with our service. We always endeavor to do our best no matter what job or how challenging. We look forward to continuing to provide quality services to your properties.

Susan from Vancouver
Susan from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cleaned my windows and other

Cityview did my windows (lots), gutters, and the pathway and patio at my home. They were ontime and professional. It was a very good job and I am satisfied with them.

William from Vancouver
William from Vancouver

Use often

A friend referred me to this company.

The first time they came they did my gutters.

The second time they did my gutters and all of my windows, including a skylight and removed the moss from my roof.

One time I was not satisfied with the gutter cleaning and called them to let them know. They totally resolved the issue which I was happy about.

I use them on a regular basis and would recommend them.

1 review West Vancouver, BC

Window cleaning

This company came to my house to clean my windows and I have a lot of windows. I was very impressed with the job done and with the overall price. They were punctual and neat.

I found them online and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you very much for choosing our window washing service. We are happy that we could make all those windows sparkle and shine!

Lotus C.
Lotus C.
1 review Richmond, BC

Pressure Washing 450 Parking Stall Parkade

Work performed in an organized timely fashion, all concerns addressed to management, finished earlier than anticipated with no items missed.
Great Job...

Thank you very much for choosing our company for your large pressure washing project. We are looking forward to continuing to provide quality services to your buildings in the future.

More about City View Systems Inc.

Our professional and friendly team provides top quality window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing services for your home, strata, or commercial building. We are always happy to give you a fixed quote and answer any questions that you may have before we start, and our workers are fully trained, and have taken safety courses to ensure that all work is preformed to high standards and in the safest way.

You can be confident that your house or property is being cared for by the best in the business.

Some of our popular services include:
Gutter / Evestrough cleaning, window cleaning, power washing, parkade cleaning, window washing by water-fed-pole, gutter cleaned by gutter-vac, roof moss cleaning, moss treatments and spraying, siding washing, high rise window washing, parkade power washing.