FC Locksmith Montreal

HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Montreal  >  FC Locksmith Montreal

Reviews for FC Locksmith Montreal

linda from Montreal
1 review Montral, PQ

You would think that listening when customers talk would be something that all businesses do, but this is not the case. I do not understand why this is, and I find it rather annoying. That is why I was so happy when I called up FC Locksmith the other day and their support workers actually listened while I explained exactly what I needed; then, they came to my home and did a perfect job.

Lucas from LAVAL
1 review Laval, PQ

When I dismissed one of my employees last month, I called FC Locksmith montreal to have the locks replaced at his office. I didn't want any incidents and problems! I appreciated that the office locksmith specialists arrived an hour later to replace the locks at the door and the drawers of the desk. It meant a lot to me and I do like that the professionals of FC are also very discreet and do their job quickly and without bothering anyone.

edward from LAVAL
1 review Laval, PQ

Someone had told me once that the secret to have good door locks is to make sure they are installed properly. So, I was very careful when I was checking out locksmith companies a few years back. I couldn't decide until my brother insisted that I should trust FC Locksmith. I did and haven't regretted it for a single second. In fact, their lock installation service was more than professional, the techs were truthfully awesome and I never had problems with my security ever since.

Billy from Montreal
1 review Montral, PQ

I had called FC Locksmith Montreal for some minor lock issues we had at home and the truth is that the technicians came right over for lock repair. Since they were two of them, they shared the work and while one was having the front door locks replaced, the other was rekeying another one. What can I tell you! They finished in practically minutes and did a great job! It was certainly obvious that they were experienced and I like that in professional locksmith companies.

gail from Montreal
1 review Verdun, PQ

When I called FC Locksmith Montreal for the first time I didn't know what to expect in terms of work but the technicians really surprised me. They had the old locks replaced perfectly and were very professional. I appreciated that they showed up on time and didn't delay me as some technician do. A couple of years after that first experience I can tell you with certainty that the locksmiths are excellent and always punctual.

martha from Montreal
1 review Verdun, PQ

I found myself locked out of my car in the middle of the night. I was in a strange neighbourhood and very scared. I contacted FC Locksmith Montreal, they were very friendly and told me that help was on the way. They arrived sooner than expected and had me back on the road within minutes. Thank you for your great service

marianne from Montreal
1 review Montral, PQ

When I got locked out of my apartment at 1 am, I’m so glad my dad had the foresight to program FC Locksmith Montreal number into my phone. Literally 15 minutes after I called, I was safely inside and relaxing on the couch. FC Locksmith is my locksmith for life, thanks to their speedy, efficient, well-priced, and dependable services.

Damiani from Mount Royal
1 review Mont Royal, PQ

I just finished building my own home, and the last step was to have someone come and put in a bunch of high-quality locks to keep the place safe. I contacted FC Locksmith Montreal, and they did a perfect job. I feel like my family and I can truly relax in safety in our new home all through the night.

Dan from Montreal
1 review Montral, PQ

I had a very good time at my sister's wedding but my night was ruined when I got home and realized that my keys were missing. A friend had just dropped me at home and I had too much to drink to drive back so I made an effort to call FC Locksmith Montreal despite the late hour. They surely are a 24 hour locksmith contractor. I can assure you that a locksmith came over very quickly and opened the door. He was great!

tonita from Montreal
1 review Montral, PQ

I guess I don't give too much attention whether my keys are lost knowing that FC Locksmith have quick mobile locksmith teams, which always arrive incredibly fast to any location. They also have the equipment for immediate key replacement. Does that make me careless? Perhaps, but that's just me! You can trust these guys completely and you can be sure of their fast and excellent work.