Roofing Leader Inc.

1030 Harvest Hills Dr Ne Calgary AB T3K4N1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Roofing Leader Inc.

Reviews for Roofing Leader Inc.

Dominic Fang from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I wanted to have our roof replaced last summer, called Roofing leader requesting an estimate.They had the estimator showed up on time and took the measurement. They promptly emailed me a formal proposal with full of information that helped me make an informed decision,I of course had many questions as I had never done this before, their team was extramural knowledgeable and very helpful. They took the time to explained what he could and could not do, the benefits of a repair or the option of replacing my roof.They gave me the lowest rates and the work was done professionally on time and on budget. I had a new roof in a few days.I would not hesitate to recommend Roofing leader to other home owners looking for a reliable roofing company to deal with.

Hi Dominic, We are glad you are happy with our work and the process of having your roof redone. Thanks for the kind words and any future referrals. I will let the crew know about your review.Thanks again your house looks great. Matthew

Steven Everett

I had estimates on a new roof because there was a couple of leaks. I just decided to replace this roof, because I think it is impossible to repair. But when contact with Matthew, he assured me with some positive words. And finally he complete a full roof repair on my home last week. I cannot say enough great things about him and his co-workers professionalism to work with and the quality of their work! They did an exceptional job!! I am recommending them to all my friends who need roof work.

Thank you for your business; it was a pleasure working with you. Matthew

Terrance Benally from Calgary

Matthew is very honest and I want to give him 100 stars for his marvelous work!! He stand on behind his name and I want to make sure he and his employee are working great job right now. They finished my roof repair project in less than estimated time given by Matthew. I am fully satisfied with their roof repairing work. They gift me a new roof that was out of my expectation. I Love Roofing Leader Inc. and Their employees.

More about Roofing Leader Inc.

Roofing Leader Inc. is a professional roofing company, provides quality roof replacement and roof repair as well as new roof installation services on residential properties in Calgary, AB. Asphalt roofing is our Speciality.