Ottawa Locksmiths

Review for Ottawa Locksmiths

Alison  from Ottawa
Alison from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

key broke in door lock, repair

One day when I came home from work I tried to open the door of my apartment, but the key got stuck. I tried to pull it out again, but it didn't work. So I stupidly turned it and tried again, but then it broke. I then entered my apartment through the emergency exit. Thankfully I had this key with me. Then I looked online for a locksmith in my area. The first I called didn't have time, but this one thankfully yes. They came within 30 minutes and exchanged my lock immediately. The price was okay and I would use them again (Hopefully I won't need them in the near future soon ;)

Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Ottawa?