ENDO Home & Building Supplies Centre

Tile & Stone Retailers
130-11938 Bridgeport Road, Richmond Richmond BC V6X 1T2
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Western Canada  >  ENDO Home & Building Supplies Centre

Reviews for ENDO Home & Building Supplies Centre

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

The worst place

The worst store ever in entire lower mainland...
if ur willing to buy something ur biggest loser ever..worst products, worst customer service .
bought a frameless shower door soon after installation its shattered...glad nobody hurt, and I called hang up n saying f**** off ..selling as a tampered glass its 100% lowest quality Chinese product …
beware of this fraud people and store.

Lily
Lily
1 review Richmond, BC

Low quality shower door

I bought some shower doors and bases for my house at this place. My contractor told me they were hard to install, which costed them longer time to finish the job. I paid extra hours for the jobs at the end.

Spencer
Spencer
1 review Richmond, BC

Not allow me to return!!!

I bought a bathtub from them and it was the wrong size. It is not standard. It is supposed to be 59.5" but they said it was standard size. I took the bathtub home and it didn't fit!!! I tried to return it and get the right size. They don't allow me to return!!!! I told them they sold us non standard size bathtub!!! The bathtub was useless. I had to sell it below cost on Craigslist. And no one buy because it's not standard size. It is garbage to me. I went to another store also in Richmond and they had their main branch in Vancouver. They are cheaper and the quality was better and they are more professional.

Rachel from Burnaby
Rachel from Burnaby
14 reviews 버너비, BC

Tiles, glass tiles, bathroom renovations

Great place to buy bathroom fixtures, sinks, two piece toilets if you are not looking for high end companies. Prices are affordable and they usually have sales on tiles. Bought faux wood grain tiles for $1.99/sqft when another place in Vancouver quoted us $7.99. Usually is a struggle to communicate with employers but they try their best and is usually helpful

Mansinghjeet Lawton from Vancouver

130-11938 Bridgeport Road, Richmond
Richmond
BC
V6X 1T2

We went to ENDO Home & Building Supplies Centre not expecting much but they had a great variety of items. We purchased some bifold closet doors and a top mount kitchen sink. It's certainly worth going to take a look. We also ended up giving some of the left over materials from our renovation to the store.

More about ENDO Home & Building Supplies Centre

Endo Home & Building Supplies Centre is a unique professional one-stop building supplies shopping centre located at the gateway of Richmond on Bridgeport Road. We offer a diverse range of Faucet, Tile, Marble, Mosaic, Sanitary Ware and Bathroom Accessory. We invite you to visit our 10, 000SF showroom.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Western Canada?