Renown Renovations

Toronto ON M5R2E2

Reviews for Renown Renovations

Bradley from Toronto
Bradley from Toronto

kitchen faucet/range hood microwave installation

Needed our old kitchen faucet replaced and this company installed our new faucet to perfection! We are currently trying to renovate our kitchen and thus, called this company back to install a range-hood microwave. Overhead cupboards needed to be resized and redone. Fan duct also needed to be resized to fit. All were installed in a timely, perfected, manner. The worker was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. The cost was reasonable for the work done. Very impressed and very pleased! Will definitely call them again for any work needed :)

Thank you very much for your review Bradly.It was a pleasure working in your home and I am glad you're happy with the work that was done.I look forward to hearing from you again and would be happy to complete any future repairs or projects for you.Feel free to call me any time.Take Care and thanks again for your patronage!

Vik from Toronto
Vik from Toronto

Powder room renovation

This was the second time I hired Scott for renovation work. As before, the work was great quality, on time and per my specifications. He had to make few runs to the hardware store, which he did without complaining. Highly recommended for any Handyman job - Big or small.

Thanks for the positive review Vic and I'm glad you like your new powder room. It's amazing how a fresh coat of paint and some new fixtures can completely transform a room isn't it?You were a pleasure to work for and I look forward to completing more projects for you in the future.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?