Fireplaces

Reviews for Natural Gas Technicians Inc/ The Fireplace Doctor

Barb and Dave
Barb and Dave

Fireplace Maintenance

We would highly recommend Jeremy. He was punctual, extremely tidy, very professional and very personable.
You can tell he takes pride in his work by the way he explained in detail what needed to be done for the fireplace maintenance.
Our fireplace looks brand new...we are extremely happy.
Thanks Jeremy.

Melissa in Orillia
Melissa in Orillia

Fireplace Repair

Jeremy was amazing to work with! He provided us with an alternative solution than to replace the whole unit.
Service was great and now we have a working fireplace.

Kristie
Kristie
0 reviews London, ON

Installation of a new gas fireplace

I highly recommend Jeremy. He was excellent. He was reliable, thorough, extremely clean/tidy with his work, explains things really well, and gives you overall excellent service. He takes pride in his work which is to the benefit of the homeowner as his work is top quality.

Thanks Kristie, you are very kind!
I do take replacing fireplaces very seriously. A lot of preparation sets me up for a successful installation and minimal mess. For instance, the Negative Air Pressure Kit that I attach to outside vent ensures that drywall dust and insulation fibres get sucked out of the house before it can float around and potentially cause health issues. Not to mention the usual floor protections, "tenting" while cutting and vacuuming between each stage of removal. All of these small actions make a big difference!
Thanks again for hiring me!

Jeff
Jeff

Fireplace doctor

Our fireplace wouldn’t ignite even though the pilot light was running. Jeremy fixed it no problem. Cleaned the glass and rearranged our logs which were out of place. He also also cleaned out pilot light which was partially block with spider webs.
Great service and followed all COVID protocols. Even put on shoe covers to keep the floors cleaned.
Would highly recommend his service.

Hi Jeff,
With my 26 years of millivolt fireplace experience I see the same repairs on a regular basis. Once you sent the picture of the controls, I knew there was really only 3 possible causes of your problem.
And yes, I always use shoe covers and drop sheets to protect carpets and flooring.
Thanks for the high recommendation!
Cheers!

Jerry Healey
Jerry Healey
1 review London, ON

Fireplace installation

Have always appreciated working with Natural Gas Technicians. They have always done exactly what they said they would do in a careful and efficient manner.They charge a reasonable amount for excellent work.Natural Gas Technitians take their responsibility,working with natural gas, very seriously.

I would highly recommend this company for any similar
work.

Hi Jerry,

Your kind review is giving away my secret!

1. Plan ahead - know what needs to be done before arriving.
2. Show up on time.
3. Do what you agreed to.
4. Honour the agreed upon price.

I appreciate your business!
Thanks,

new natural gas fireplace

More then happy with service that Jeramie provides. He is very professional and goes over and above to make sure the job is done to code and does not cut any corners. If there is something not right when he is installing or repairing he does not leave till it is right. He explains everything in a professional manner and takes time to make sure you understand as well.

Thanks for the great review and reference to the Gas Code.
When replacing a gas fireplace (or any gas appliance) the new appliance MUST be installed to the updated current code standards. For example, as in your application this required replacing the copper gas line and fittings, as your old line was " general purpose" copper and the new standard requires a minimum of ASTM B837.
Thanks again for your business!

Fireplace repair

Jeremy is the best..a trusted expert in all types of natural gas fireplaces, indoor and out, BBQ connections, stove hook ups, pool etc. He takes pride in his specialized field and takes the time to clearly explain things upfront. Honest, reliable, reasonable prices, friendly and excellent service. I would definitely recommend Natural Gas Technicians to anyone that needs a job done right and above all, safety first. Don't look any further..you have the best that really cares!

Thanks my VPU friend!

"A job done right
provides great sleep at night!"

For myself and my clients!

Cheers,

Fireplace cleaning checkup

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Jeremy for the prompt service and excellent communication as to what was going on with my fireplace. His attention to details and doing the cleaning and repairs right showed. I would recommend him to anyone needing a fireplace or maintenance.

Thank you for this great endorsement!
As you are listed as a verified "private User", I don't know who you are, but I do try to to perform every service with the same systematic approach which seems to work for most clients.
Thanks again,

Zach
Zach

Fireplace repair

When I explained the problem I was having with my tenant’s fireplace, Jeremy responded quickly. He determined that the problem could be repaired (whereas two other gas places told me I needed to replace the whole unit). He booked an appointment promptly, showed up on time and fixed the unit for the price quoted. My tenant was totally impressed with Jeremy’s professionalism and I couldn’t agree more.

Moira
Moira

Expert Knowledge, Professionalism, Fast and Met all of our Needs

From the first call to The Fireplace Doctor, through booking to have Jeremy come to our home and solve our problem with our fireplace ~ the whole team was polite, fast, exuded in professionalism and efficient.

Jeremy is an expert in his field, a professional and someone who takes pride in his work. He was such a pleasure to work with and explained everything to us. The results - our fireplace looks brand new and we are thrilled.

We would recommend Jeremy to any one who requires help from an expert Natural Gas Technician ~ that's Jeremy!

More about Natural Gas Technicians Inc/ The Fireplace Doctor

Proudly providing "peace of mind" in London Ontario for 20 years.
Specialties include; installations, gas fireplace services and repairs. Gas line installs for bbqs, stoves, dryers, pool heaters, disconnects and reconnects.

Visit our websites; GasLines.com or TheFireplaceDoctor.com