MDS Home Renovations

Vancouver
Vancouver
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen and Living Area Renovation

10/10. We are repeat customers of MDS Home Renovations. Mike Clarke (owner) just completed a large renovation to our kitchen, living room, dining room and front and side entrance area. Mike is easy to talk too, has decades of experience, has a great sense of design, knows how to trouble shoot any problem, encourages communication and has a fantastic team working for him. The work completed was as follows: New ceiling with flush mount LED’s on dimmer switches, new hard wood flooring, new tiled flooring, heated flooring, new dry wall, repair old drywall, kitchen cabinet installation, custom built kitchen island, kitchen cabinet lighting, built a fridge into the wall, back splash, base board trim, prime and paint entire room and ceiling, side entrance exterior door installation, electrical and plumbing work. Our kitchen, living/dining room and both entrance areas turned out incredible. Mike Clarke and the MDS Home Renovation team turned a falling apart, drab and dated room into a comfortable, modern and beautiful space. We’ve hired Mike again to install a front entrance exterior door.

Christine Shermeto in Oshawa
Christine Shermeto in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Tile flooring

I hired MDS Renovations to tile my laundry room floor. Mike, the owner, is very professional. He does great work. He showed up at my house each and every day on time and ready to work. I would highky recommend MDS Renovations for any of your home renovation projects. You won't be disappointed!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom and Kitchen Renovation

I hired MDS to do some work on an investment property. The work looked like it was done properly but tiles started popping up soon after. I removed the tiles and noticed they hadn't even been back buttered. I had to retile the bathroom floor. I contacted MDS but they wouldn't offer any assistance. I would avoid this company. I certainly would never hire them again. I can pull up the receipt to prove that I hired this company and was very disappointed.

Hi there! This is Mike & Lisa from MDS Home Renovations Inc. Since you are a private user we are unsure of who you are and we have not received any phone calls or emails from an unhappy client. Feel free to call at 905-404-5115 or email us at mdsrenovations@sympatico.ca to reach us! We always take pride in creating great relationships with clients and a great end result on our jobs or we wouldn't have survived in this line of work for over 30 years! We have asked HomeStars to produce proof of receipt. Again, feel free to contact us! Thank you!

Janice Price from Oshawa
Janice Price from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathtub and surrounding tile

Very happy with the outcome of my new bathtub and surround tub tiles. Mike was very professional. When they removed the old tile and drywall, they found 3 wasp's nests (old) and we had a good laugh. The bathtub and pipes, new taps, were installed by a licensed plumber. Mike and his son Mat did the rest and very good job indeed. The price was well below the other six quotes I had received. Well done!

Lisa from Oshawa
Lisa from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Many Home Renovations

MDS Home Renovations
Oshawa
L1H 8B7

We have hired MDS Home Renovations (Mike Clarke) for nearly 200 renovations including drywall, finishing, flooring, ceramic tile work, windows, doors etc etc. we couldn't be happier with mike's work, detail and caring personality to go with! Thank you MDS!

casey taylor from Oshawa
casey taylor from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Tile, Drywall

I hired this company to tile my bathroom and also repair some drywall in the kitchen. The quality of the tiling job was poor. The drywall job was even worse. He had a new guy working on my house who had no clue what he was doing. Cutting corners big time. The owner was juggling several jobs at once and seemed to be unorganized. When it was time to collect his money he was there but when I called him to come and inspect the faulty tile he never showed. If your getting work done on your property, make sure they don't let the rookies do the work.
Also, these guys are look used car salesman. They talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Out to make a quick buck. If someone does good work I will stick with them for life.

More about MDS Home Renovations

Kitchens, Bathrooms, Full Basements, Hardwood Flooring, Drywall, Ceramic Tiling, Windows, Doors and so much more! Our previous customers know that we aren’t the typical handyman and that’s what makes MDS Home Renovations preferred among customers. At MDS Home Renovations, we work with a team of trusted partners – professional, licensed ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Oshawa?