GCCElectric

Reviews for GCCElectric

James from Toronto
James from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Running new wire to replace knob and tube

I needed to get rid of the knob and tube in my house since the insurance companies were giving me a ton of trouble. I had asked around for a couple of quotes and GCC's was the cheapest. The job was done on schedule and Dan was on the whole, meticulous with his work. This is not to say there weren't any "mistakes". We're all human and Dan forgot to close up one or two junction boxes in my basement. There were some minor cracks where light switches were worked on, but its really very minor. He also had to cut several circular holes in my walls to fish new cable through. I think he successfully kept these to a minimum (I was expecting worse) and I'm quite pleased with the end result (no, he's not quite a painter). While he was at it, I asked him to help me run cat6 cabling to my bedrooms. This was done satisfactorily and I felt he charged a reasonable amount for the extra work. However, I wished he had advised me on how much it would have cost, once he had an idea how he was going to do it, instead of just springing me a surprise at the end of the project. Overall, I'd say this was a very pleasant experience for me. He took time to explain to me what he was planning to do, and discussed options whenever faced with a challenge. He kept the power interruptions to a minimum and always cleaned up at the end of the day.

Chris in Westend Toronto
Chris in Westend Toronto
9 reviews York, ON

Potlights and Re-wiring of House

One of the best contractors we have used. Ladislav (also goes by 'Dan') did a fabulous job for us. He went beyond the call, worked exceptionally hard to get the work done, and was a truly nice guy. My wife and newborn baby were at home alone with him for a couple of days and she never experienced a problem or had any safety concerns. I wouldn't hesitate to have him in my house and around my family again. As well, the quality of his work is great and he charges very competitive rates. I got more than my money's worth.

More about GCCElectric

GCCElectric provides solutions to all your electrical needs. Whether you are a homeowner, builder, contractor, Commercial or Industrial business owner, GCCElectric is ready to serve you. From simple repairs and troubleshooting to full electrical system installations. Our knowledgeable staff is fully licensed and always provides professional and courteous service. GCCElectric ...