GCCElectric

Reviews for GCCElectric

joshuhabrown@gmail.com from Etobicoke
J. N.

Aluminum Wiring repair and certificate

Dan and John went through each connection point in my house, rewired the connections (pigtailed) and changed all my old outlets, switches, lights, changed the outlets to GFCI where needed by ESA, changed the electrical panel. Provided a safety certificate for my insurance company. I feel 100% safer in my house now and it looks like new with all the new switches and plugs. 100% satisfied with GCCElectric, will use them again and recommend them to anyone.

OliviaA from Toronto
OliviaA from Toronto

Addition Wiring

Dan and His crew helped from the first day. We weren't sure what the electrical design will be like when we started the addition but GCCElectric gave us great ideas and discussed plans since the first visit. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to all my friends and colleges.

Don C. from Mississauga
Don C. from Mississauga

upgrade fuse panel to breaker and install new wirings

Very satisfied with the high quality of work by Dan. He is experienced, pro and a great person. He upgraded my panel, prepared the wiring before the ESA inspector came, installed basement, kitchen and deck switches and outlets , rewired the basement- and he made sure that I pass the ESA inspection. From quote to completion of work, I have nothing to say but a big THANK YOU to Dan. I fully recommend him.

J&S Mississauga
J&S Mississauga

Electrical for my Basement Reno

Dan from GCCElectric was the best contractor I have worked with for my Basement Reno. On Time everyday, polite, and very thorough. He did not have any issues with my constant adding and subtracting of things to do. Was very helpful in suggestions for not only all the electrical, but some other things that were happening in my basement. I would hire GCC anytime for any project and have already recommended them to several friends currently starting some projects.

Johanna from Toronto
Johanna from Toronto

Whole home rewiring and roughing in

Dan from GCC Electric was an absolute pleasure to work with when I hired him to do a rewire of my whole home. I really appreciated his reliability, communication style and hard work ethic. He is easy to get a hold of and always shows up when he says he will. He is obviously a switched on guy (no pun intended) and his work is top notch. Dan is very good at problem solving and is happy to explain things in layman's terms if you ever have any questions. I would highly recommend GCC Electric for your residential electrical needs and look forward to working with him again in the future!

bafisher from Mississauga
bafisher from Mississauga

Chandelier Installation and Several Other Electrical Upgrades

Dan was fantastic. We gave him a list of about a dozen items to address in the home we had recently moved into, including the installation of a new light fixture, a ceiling fan, a new thermostat, as well as upgrading several outlets, replacing some double-tapped circuit breakers, installing a whole house surge protector, and checking some outlets and some pot lights that had been installed by previous owners for code compliance. When he found that the pot lights were a fire hazard, he recommended a solution and followed up with an email that included photos. Dan arrived on time, and he was courteous and professional. The work took a few hours, and he worked quietly through it all without interruption. His pricing was perfectly reasonable given the scope of the work we needed done, and the quality of work is perfect. We will definitely call him again, and we highly recommend him.

Thank you for your great review.

Jeff  from Toronto
Jeff from Toronto

Complete Home Rewire

I first met Dan at GCC Electric while working as a Project Manager for a General Contractor in the GTA. We would hire him on all of our projects, from small renovations to custom homes. I was so impressed with his work that I hired him to rewire my entire home in March of 2015. Dan is very knowledgeable, explains questions thoroughly and provides speedy results at a competitive price. He is trustworthy and a pleasure to work with, I strongly recommend him!

More about GCCElectric

GCCElectric provides solutions to all your electrical needs. Whether you are a homeowner, builder, contractor, Commercial or Industrial business owner, GCCElectric is ready to serve you. From simple repairs and troubleshooting to full electrical system installations. Our knowledgeable staff is fully licensed and always provides professional and courteous service. GCCElectric ...