GCCElectric

Reviews for GCCElectric

DH in Mississauga
DH in Mississauga

Installation of Electrical Panel and Aluminum Wiring Repair

I am very satisfied with the excellent work by Dan. He installed a new panel and pigtailed and changed all the aluminum wired devices; GFCI receptacles where ESA code required. It was a pleasure dealing with Dan and I would highly recommend him. He was professional and diligent throughout the whole process.

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto

Electrical Panel upgrade and Pot lights

Dan and his guys were very professional since the first day.
They showed up at 7am as agreed, started on the electrical panel, the Hydro came right after, disconnected the power, by noon we had a new electrical panel, the ESA inspector liked the job they did.
they installed additional 12 pot lights in the kitchen and living room, they used drop sheets, lasers to line up the lights.
they cleaned up before they left. We are very happy with the job they did. We will recommend GCCElectric to our friends.

Michael from Etobicoke
Michael from Etobicoke

Soffit Led Lighting

I contacted GCC Electric and 3 other companies on Homestars to provide us with an estimate on installed 27 LED recessed Soffit Potlights. I am very pleased I decided to hire GCC Electric. Dan was prompt and provided me with a quote on the spot. He was very patient and listened to my needs and offered helpful suggestions and options to provide me with what I was looking for. Within 2 weeks of moving forward Dan was here at my home to install the potlights. The installation went extremely well and in a timely fashion. We received countless compliments from our family, friends and neighbors about the lights. They make the world of a difference for curb appeal and visibility at night. Dan was the only person from the 4 companies who suggested the black trim and silver colour led light fixture which went perfectly with our black windows and black soffits. I would highly recommend GCC to anyone.

More about GCCElectric

GCCElectric provides solutions to all your electrical needs. Whether you are a homeowner, builder, contractor, Commercial or Industrial business owner, GCCElectric is ready to serve you. From simple repairs and troubleshooting to full electrical system installations. Our knowledgeable staff is fully licensed and always provides professional and courteous service. GCCElectric ...