Clotures Frontenac

A in Montreal
A in Montreal
13 reviews SAINT LAURENT, QC

Backyard Fences

In the late summer, I decided to install fences all around my backyard. I wanted it as a good all around protection and as a decorative element in the backyard. My friend recommended this company called Clotures Frontenac and I gave them a call. They said they had a special price as I told them a friend recommended them to us. The fences surrounding the whole backyard was done in less than 2 days and the job was perfect. It looked great. The only downside was that some of the grass was missing near the fences poles. Would greatly recommend to anyone needing fences installation.

Review has 1 previous version