M.I.T. Consulting

835 Supertest Road, Suite 104 Toronto ON M3J 2M9

Reviews for M.I.T. Consulting

Sally in Scarborough
Sally in Scarborough

Terrible - would never use them again

they are knowledgeable but used us as a guinea pig to learn new product and then charged us top-dollar. they provided no options regarding hardware just gave it to us and the equipment is either non-functioning or inefficient. Provided no accounting for services and kept asking us for more money. 150% overcharged. Feel ripped off. Big promises, Big prices, not honest.

Gul
Gul
1 review , ON

Office IT consultation

Very knowledgeable and creative formulating an efficient set up for my office. The installation was quick and bug free.

Thanks for the review.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

best!

Trusting my computer with anyone is a tough choice. From the minute I walked through the door, M.I.T Consulting made me feel very comfortable. The level of work and knowledgable in their field was exemplary. They provided unbiased advice, which is satisfying in this area of expertise. Would recommend to anyone considering their service.

Vladimir in San Francisco
Vladimir in San Francisco
2 reviews Brossard, QC

Malware removal

The computers in our business were recently affected by malware, and because we didn't really have an in-house IT staff since we are just a small business whose IT needs are more incidental than everyday, we didn't know what to do at first. Luckily after a quick call to MIT, they gave us a really good quote for malware removal, and they set up new security firewalls for our computers, and they also fitted out our email system with spam protection to avoid further online security issues.

Thanks for the kind remarks. Always happy to help.
#mitconsulting

Ella M. from Thornhill
Ella M. from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Advice on 10" Tablets/ Purchase

I asked a very general question, What 10" Tablet would you recommend? What advice I received in return was very comprehensive and gave me a very good idea of what my best choice would be. The company is very well versed in all the latest technologies and focused on what my needs were to give me a definite answer to my general question. In the end, I was also able to effortlessly purchase the "Sold Out in Stores" Tablet and was ecstatic when I held it in my hands not even 48 hours later. Overall a seamless and very successful experience. Kudos to M.I.T. Consulting.

PRE-LOCK SECURITY TORONTO
PRE-LOCK SECURITY TORONTO

Home Network Support

I was refereed to M.I.T. Consulting from a friend. They provide great IT support and really understand all the platforms. Having Apple Products talk to Windows products is not an easy task . Very glad someone other that me knows how to fix all the problems. Great company and great tech's. Highly suggest you call on them for any computer matter.

Thanks for the review. Always glad to help.

More about M.I.T. Consulting

M.I.T. Consulting offers the Computer Support and Repair for all home and business needs.
Plans Starting at $25 / Month

On-Site and Remote Help-desk - 100% Canadian
Serving the Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, GTA, Richmond Hill and Mississauga.

Apple, Lenovo, HP, Dell and a Certified Lenovo Repair Centre.

*********************************************************************************