Orion Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Inc.

Blinds Cleaning & Repairing
Vancouver BC V5Y3C1
HomeStars  >  Blinds Cleaning & Repairing in Vancouver  >  Orion Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Orion Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Inc.

G&S from Port Moody
G&S from Port Moody
5 reviews Port Moody, BC

Consistently good service - highly recommmended

We are a repeat customer and The Orion mobile service remains high quality and responsive. Today, aside from cleaning our blinds, Dave and Susan repaired one of our large blinds and saved us the huge replacement cost. We will continue to use their services and we encourage you to consider Orion for your blind cleaning.

Kristina from Vancouver
Kristina from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Blind cleaning

I was so pleased with this service. I contacted Susan and Dave to schedule blind cleaning - they were able to come on short notice, they were on time, very pleasant and professional, and the blinds look like new again (and smell fresh!). They did the cleaning on-site in their van, so the whole process was very quick - the blinds were rehung within a matter of about an hour and a half. Totally hassle-free. I had been wanting to get the blinds cleaned for some time, but it seemed like a potentially complicated process. Now that I know it can be so simple, I won't delay the next time they need to be cleaned.

Looking for Blinds Cleaning & Repairing pros in Vancouver?