Painter's Idea Inc

Reviews for Painter's Idea Inc

CrossFit L.
CrossFit L.

Gym

Entire gym was painted. Three different colours and multiple surface areas and heights with great attention to detail.

Hi Andrew !
Thanks for review. I hope you and your clients together with your family enjoy the new look of CrossFit

Elina
Elina

Basement renovation

Viktor and his team did a great job to complete my basement laundry room renovation, to repair ceiling and paint my bedrooms. They installed new drywalls, tile floor, cabinetry, new lighting with some professional plumbing and electrical work involved. I interviewed a few contractors and I'm glad that I decided to hire Painters Idea company. The quote was reasonable, everything was completed in a timely manner as we discussed. Viktor is a knowledgeable, responsible, polite, courteous and just a pleasant person to work with. I would definitely highly recommend him.

Dear Elina !
I appreciate your beautiful and kind words towards our work.
Thanks for been a wonderful and respectful person and having every morning fresh coffee maid for us. It made us very happy. It was pleasure working for you
I hope you enjoy all your renovated rooms especially a new Landry room !

fabio.559
fabio.559
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent quality and service for Painting

Excellent job always on time Excellent quality and service for Painting. So much time spinning for preparation and vacuuming and covering

Hi Mr Fabio ! Kindly Thanks for the review and I hope you make best out of this home.
I greatly appreciate Bussiness with you. It has been a challenge to bring the home to your standards but it's always a learning experience

Best Regards!

C
C

Painting and general repair work

Work was perfectly done and on schedule. Can’t speak highly enough for Viktor and his team

Mr C I appreciate your feed back and looking forward to working with you in future. All the best to you and your wonderful family !

mmuzhani
mmuzhani

Bathroom renovation

It was an excellent and very professional job done by Painter's ideas. Completed on time and at high quality. Never had any issue on leaking after the bathtub and bathroom were fixed and renovated. Very recommended to potential customers.

Hi Marin. Thanks for your feed back. It was a pleasure working for you. Best regards to you and Family!

Eric B.
Eric B.

Painting of our deck

The work done by Victor of Painter's Idea was excellent. He wa very prompt with providing a detailed quote, communicated frequently and effectively and completed the project as promised to a high quality in the stated time.

Hi Eric. Thanks for hiring me. It was a pleasure working for you. I hope you enjoy your deck for years to come. Have yourself and Diane a wonderful summer. Best regards !!

Brenda
Brenda

Paint Job

I was very impressed with the quality of the work as well as the level of professionalism. We needed the property turned around in a fairly quick time frame so I appreciated the fast turn around. I highly recomend Viktorio. He was great.

Dear Brenda. I wont to thank you for kind words and yourself been respectful. Looking forward to working with you again in future.

mark_jagg
mark_jagg

We had complete renoivations done to our historical home built in 1866 in Toronto

The renovation included complete overhaul and restructuring: underpinning, basement wall re-enforcement, pluming, electrical, insulation, drywall, painting and refitting new doors & windows.

Hi Mr Jagg !!
Thanks for the shot descriptions of very long project that has been done on your property.
It was a long journey and a lot of obstacles on Weston property. Looking forward for more Bussiness in Future with you.

David
David

Entire house painting

Painters idea made such beautiful work at my house, they ware very clean and everyday they show up on time, reasonable on price ,they painted the whole house including stairs. Victor and his team did an amazing job, we been very happy with his work.
I will recommend them to family and friends,
Was such a pleasure having you painting my house.

Thanks Dave. It was a pleasure working for you.

Best regards to you and Family!

More about Painter's Idea Inc

Painters Idea Inc. is a professional residential and commercial painting and decorating company located in Toronto, a fully staffed professional group of painters experienced in a broad range of services in the greater Toronto area.

Painters Idea Inc. offers estimating and painting services for residential and small to large-scale commercial businesses. If you require painting and decorating in Toronto and surrounding areas, look no further than Painter's Idea Inc. This rapidly rising, professional painting company has become recognized and is making a name for itself, in the professional field of painting by providing a highly quality finished product.