Green Side Up Contracting

Formerly Green Side Up Property Maintenance, Landscape Design & Build
Landscape Contractors & Designers
POOLS, INTERLOCKING, CONCRETE, RETAINING STRUCTURES, PLANTINGS, DECKS, FENCES, & MUCH MORE!! Greater Toronto Area ON
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Markham  >  Green Side Up Contracting

Reviews for Green Side Up Contracting

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fence

I needed to put up my fence pretty quickly and Grant was able to fulfill my need. He had CJ build the fence for us. CJ's work is amazing. You can tell he's very experienced. My fence receives many compliments from my neighbours.

Hi B.T.

Thank you so much for your support for your business and most of all thank you for putting your trust in Green Side Up Contracting.

www.greensideupcontracting.com

Fence, Decks & Custom Carpentry, Landscape & Pool Construction, Basement / Bathroom Reno’s, Commercial Property Maintenance

Want to see some of our work...check out our YouTube page: https://bit.ly/2MFWyrr

Mati in Toronto
Mati in Toronto

Fence Removal and Installation

Green Side Up did an excellent job in replacing our backyard wooden fence. Jay and Grant were responsive and helpful right from the outset. Grant was friendly and knowledgeable in managing the project throughout. Aren's crew did a great job with the installation, including finding some creative solutions to a few tricky areas. Highly recommended.

Hi Mati,

Thank you very much for your support, for your business, and most of all, thank you for putting your trust in Green Side Up Contracting.

Please keep us in mind for any carpentry work, landscape construction and or basement / bathroom renovations.

Don W in Toronto
Don W in Toronto

Fence

The biggest issue I found when trying to get quotes for a new fence was waiting for contractors to call you back. When I submitted my request for a quote on line with Green Side Up I received a call from Jay within an hour and in no time we had a date booked for him to come out to my house and have a look. From start to finish the job was seamless and his entire team was amazing. Everything was explained in great detail and any email sent was responded to immediately. The quality of their work is top notch and I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for providing your support, for your business and most importantly, thank you for putting your trust in Green Side Up Contracting.

Whether building a fence, a pool, a deck or when renovating a bathroom or basement, providing top quality workmanship and customer service from to start to finish is our priority!

Once again thank you very much and please keep us in mind if we can be of further assistance.

Mike in Newmarket
Mike in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Privacy Fence

Right from the start, Jay - and then Grant, Aren, and Austin - gave us confidence that we were going to receive a quality job on our fence, and they didn't disappoint. They were quick, responsive, and very accommodating to our needs... a quality job all around. Not only were they able to start early, but they also completed the job ahead of schedule - when was the last time THAT happened? :) Very professional. I would highly recommend Green Side Up Contracting!

Hi Mike,

Oh behalf of myself, Grant, Aren and Austin, I thank you very much for your kind words.

I would also like to thank you very much for your business and most importantly for putting your trust in Green Side Up Contracting.

www.greensideupcontracting.com

Basement / Bathroom Renovations ~ Carpentry ~ Landscape Construction ~ Commercial Snow and Ice Management

Char Byham in King City
Char Byham in King City
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Fence replacement. Excellent service and workmanship!

We couldn’t be any happier with Greenside Up Contacting.

After repeated attempts at hiring a fencing contractor, two of whom didn’t even show up on the dates they said they were going to start the job, we lucked out and found Greenside Up Contracting. We had thought all fencing contractors were the same, boy, were we wrong!

From the initial meeting to completion of the job, the superior level of customer service was exceptional. Aren and Austin were punctual, reliable, conscientious and concerned with our happiness every step of the process. We The site was left clean and tidy at the end of every day as well as at the completion of the job. Aren and Austin listened to us and were concerned with our happiness at all times.

Our project has some challenges due to a large tree on the fence line as well as the need to replace a retaining wall, both of which seemed like daunting tasks to the other contractors we had contacted. They offered creative solutions, excellent craftsmanship and we were very happy with the end result.

We will most certainly use Greenside Up Contracting for any other work and will fully recommend them to our family and friends.

Our only regret is that we didn’t call Greenside Up first

Wow, wow, wow...

Hi Char,

Thank you so very much for your kind words, for your business and most of all thank you putting your trust in Green Side Up Contracting!!

I'm a big believer in doing what we say we're going to do, and delivering nothing but the highest level of customer service and quality of workmanship. Part of executing on this goal is having the right staff at both the management and trade level.

Today, and almost every day :-) I'm very proud to hear that Grant, Aren and Austin are delivering on all cylinders!!!

Thank you so very much again, and please do keep us in mind for any future work you may need done!

Felicia in Markham
Felicia in Markham

New Fence

I am thrilled that my neighbour and I found Green Side Up Contracting. I was utterly impressed with the entire process from the initial consultation meeting with the Customer Care Advocate Grant, to receiving an on the mark respectable fair quote, to getting the opportunity to speak with the owner Jay whenever I needed, to receiving timely online updates as to the status of the project work timeline and informing me of what the expected next steps were to be, to meeting the fence crew Daniel and Corby who were absolute rock stars, to watching the crew work diligently and with genuine care, to the final installation was in my mind a cut above. The worksite was left supremely clean and my backyard was immediately fully functional and ready to be once again enjoyed.

Every team member was professional, courteous and mannerly. I received the highest quality of service and workmanship. Overall I received exceptional and top notch service from the entire team. Thank you for your relentless commitment to your customers. I’m over the moon happy.

I believe we have the best looking fence in our neighborhood. We are the talk of the block.

Hi Felicia,

Wow! Thank you so very much for sharing the experience you had with Green Side Up Contracting!

Transparent communication, fair pricing and top quality workmanship are our core goals.

On behalf of Grant, Daniel, myself and the entire team, thank you very much for your business and more importantly thank you for putting your trust in Green Side Up Contracting.

Carol from Markham
Carol from Markham

Rebuild two fences and three gates

The guys (Dan and Corey) who worked on the fences were extremely friendly and approachable for questions and started work early in the morning and worked all day - for two days. The cost for one fence was shared with my neighbour and my neighbour shared the cost with his neighbour for the second fence. The gates were separate. I would recommend this company absolutely as the quality of work done was extremely high and the guys took pride in their workmanship as well. The price paid was completely fair and competitive.

Hi Carol,

Angelo in Toronto
Angelo in Toronto

Fence

Contacted them via HomeStars and they were easy to deal with. Site visits were on time, pricing was great, and workmanship is elite. I will definitely be contacting them for any larger jobs we wish to have on our home. Professional, reliable, and great workmanship.

Mr Angelo!

Anthony in Vaughan
Anthony in Vaughan

NEW WOOD FENCE....SAVED MY MARRIAGE

FANTASTIC PEOPLE, had someone else start the job and they walked away leaving me stranded. Jay came by took a look at the disaster and said I will help you. He sent his people to start on a SUNDAY...WOW !!!! Professional, knowledgeable, prompt, EXCELLENT results. Would recommend this company to everyone. They saved my marriage!!!!

Mr Tony!!!

As you know through your experience, there are many "fly-by-nighters" in our trade, especially on the fencing side!!

It was very gratifying to help you by picking up the pieces from the previous contractor, and even more gratifying that we were able to "save your marriage"!!

On behalf of Zach, myself and the entire team thank you for this opportunity, and thank you for your kind words!

Please keep us in mind if you require any further assistance.

Be well,

Carpentry ~ Basement / Bathroom renovation ~ landscape construction

Dave & Ann Dudley in Scarborough
Dave & Ann Dudley in Scarborough

New Fence

Excellent work by the team, especially Aren and Austin. Grant was great to deal with, and answered all my questions to a high level of satisfaction. Would definitely use Green Side Up again, and recommend them to others for fencing work.

Hello Mr & Mrs Dudley,

Thank you so very much for your support, for your business and for putting your trust in such a great team of professionals, lead by Grant.

Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance.

Be well,

More about Green Side Up Contracting

Green Side Up Contracting Inc. is a professional member of Landscape Ontario and we have established ourself within the Landscape Construction industry as an honest and reputable contractor. We have earned this reputation by shaping the company around four core values: honesty, transparency, quality of workmanship, standing behind our work! As the President of Green Side Up Contracting and a board member of the Toronto Chapter of Landscape Ontario, adding value and protecting our client’s investments is the ulmost of importance.

We have installed over 190,000 feet of fencing and are now offering a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY (post and faming) to all our 2018 fencing clients. Please feel free to check out our self serve fencing calculator at https://greensideupcontracting.com/fence-building/ for almost instant pricing!! We also offer financing for all of our services.

Our team of highly skilled trades personel are able to assit you with the installation of fencing, fiberglass pools and all other landscape construction.

We appreciate our existing loyal customers for their business and support and we always welcome new relationships.