Green Side Up Contracting

formerly Green Side Up Property Maintenance, Landscape Design & Build
Landscape Contractors & Designers
INTERLOCKING, CONCRETE, RETAINING STRUCTURES, PLANTINGS, DECKS, FENCES, & MUCH MORE!! Greater Toronto Area ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Green Side Up Contracting

Becca in Westbrook
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

After 20 plus years our builder’s deck was looking a little rickety. I started my search for a company to replace it by asking for recommendations and looking on Homestars. We met with two other contractors who were okay but Jay stood out because I found him easiest to communicate with. We discussed my ideas and he helped me visualize how we could make the best use of the space. I appreciated the thoughtful way that he made suggestions for changes rather than dismissing my ideas. The project grew from just a new deck and patio to a complete transformation of our back yard including stone bordered garden beds and planting. The work started at the beginning of May of 2017. The team had just removed the deck and fence when the skies opened and it rained and rained for days. After it dried up enough to put the cement footings in and complete a few other tasks it rained some more. The project was set back a few weeks because of the weather. When possible Matt and the crew worked through drizzle, wind, chilly and even a few hot days always showing a good attitude and applying their skills to produce quality workmanship. It was worth the wait and we are pleased with the results.

Hi Rebecca and Ed,

Thank you so much for your business, support and most of all for putting your trust in Green Side Up!!

After meeting you last fall, then reconnecting with you and Ed in the spring, to having your project sketched out by Margarita, to the wet weather and the guys enjoying your delicious muffins I have to say it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you.

I truly hope you get to enjoy your back yard with friends and family for years to come!!!!

Thank you again and please do keep us in mind when it comes to completing your basement in the winter.

O) ‪905-503-7123‬
C) ‪905-392-7123‬

Residential & Commercial Property
Maintenance, Home Renovations

ssmith from Toronto

Jay and his team replaced our old wooden deck with a new stone patio, constructed a new shed and replaced our old fence gate. From day one, they were highly professional and did an excellent job of communicating throughout the entire process. They even took care of small details like informing our neighbours when work was starting. Above all, my wife and I got the sense that they were truly focused on making sure that we were 100% satisfied with the work and didn't sign off of the job until we were happy with every last detail. Would definitely recommend them.

Hi Stephan,

Thank you very much for your feed back and support.

It was a pleasure meeting you in October 2016 when we made our agreement and even more of a pleasure working for you this spring.

Thank you very much for putting your trust in Green Side Up Contracting...each of my team members take this very seriously.

I'm very happy with how your project turned out. In fact we brought four potential clients to your home to look at the project just before it was completed and each of them loved how everything looked and ended up choosing Green Side Up as their trusted contractor!

I hope to see you in a year or two to tackle the front retaining walls.

Enjoy your summer Mr Stephan :)

Regards,

www.greensideupcontracting.com

Our front deck needed to be replaced with a stone porch to accommodate sudden plumbing issues we faced. Jay was the only company that provided a quote promptly and gave us an accurate timeline for start and completion of the project. The quality of the work that was provided was incredible. Brendan (our masonary expert) was fantastic and the guys were all very professional, getting the work done with high efficiency without compromising quality of the final result. Would totally reccomend them

Hi Sarah

Thank you so very much for your kind words, your patience during the extremely wet month of May, for your support, for your business and most of all, thank you much for putting your trust in Green Side Up Contracting.

I clearly remember your reaction on day 1 when we pulled up with the "toys" and dug a 4.5' deep hole in your front yard!!! I think it was at that point you knew you had "a project" on your hands!

Once again, and on behalf of the entire team thank you so much and we look forward to working with you to complete your other projects.

Regards,

Residential & Commercial Property
Maintenance, Home Renovations

Mitch in Toronto

Jay and his crew are amazing. From start to finish, he delivered and surpassed my expectations. Even after I had a sudden idea, of a gate to the project. Jay was in complete control. He gave me a gate that blended in with the fence. They were fast, and efficient. Even their mascot (Fleetwood) was friendly. The family dog made a new friend.
If I ever need any contracting projects in the future. I know with 100% assurance , that Jay will take care of it .

Hi Mitch,

Thank you so much for your very kind words, for your business and for putting your trust in Green Side Up Contracting.

Please keep us in mind if you require any further assistance:

Residential & Commercial Property
Maintenance, Home Renovations

Doug in Markham

We contracted Green Side Up to give us a backyard and front step makeover. After meeting with a few contractors last fall, we chose Jay as he was the most honest and trustworthy, and it was clear that he was really passionate about landscaping. His prices were reasonable too.

The crew arrived nice and early on the first day and got to work clearing out the old steps and patio. There was constant communication along the way from Jay and Matt on what they were doing, and when they were going to do it. After a couple of rain delays, they worked through the weekend to get the job done. They worked every day that the weather allowed, as early April was really wet this year.

After the patio was laid, new sod and a few shrubs arrived shortly after. The crew was very respectful and cleaned up after themselves daily. They were also really good with families, as my young children were often trying to talk to them.

Overall, the quality of workmanship was excellent and I could not have made a better choice. I am very satisfied with the whole process and the final product, and would not hesitate to use Jay again. You don't have anything to worry about if you choose Green Side Up!

Hi Mr. Doug,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. You were awesome to work for and we all hope that your family will enjoy your new backyard oasis.

Thank you very much for your business and on behalf of the entire team, thank you!

Jay

Green Side up is good, they are professional and very efficient. Jay gave me good consultation about my fence (only required to re-build 1 side of the fence). They promised what they scheduled and completed within the time frame. His team is great and follow details too. The fence now looks great, very durable. Also, they helped me to fixed my pillars problem nicely too and they cleaned up well after job done. We very satisfied their job well done, thank you.

Hi Anna,

Thank you so very much for your business and for putting your trust in us. Please keep us in mind if you ever decide to re-do your deck or if you ever want to install an interlocked patio in the back.

1 review Aurora, ON

We have used the services of Green Side Up along with our neighbor for over 5+ years and have been very impressed with the services they have provided to us over the years. We have just moved to a Condo or we would have renewed our annual contract with Green Side Up.

Joe and Dorothy

Hi Joe and Dorothy,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to Green Side Up over the years. On behalf of the entire team, we wish you all the very best!

Thanks,

J Barone in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

I've used this service last season. The team is always prompt and dependable even during big snow storms. The owner is a pleasure to deal with and is backed up with a great team.
They have good communication with an email notice sent to us when they are plowing or salting.
Pricing is competitive with the great service that you get.
I gladly recommend this company.

Hi Joe,

It was very gratifying to see how happy all the residents of your town house corporation were with our service.

Thank you very much for your support and for your business.

Irene in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

We have had Green Side Up maintaining our lawn since we moved to Aurora 3 years ago. We have always found them to be reliable, friendly and conscientious. Phone calls and emails were always returned promptly. Thank you Jay.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your support and for you business Irene.

1 review Aurora, ON

great service for a very difficult steep long driveway. second year of using Green Side and very satisfied.
would definitely recommend them.
why does this review need to be 30 words?

Thank you Mr P.

Very long and steep indeed. Thank you again for your support and for your business.

More about Green Side Up Contracting

Green Side Up Contracting is a member of Landscape Ontario and we have established our self within the Condominium Property Maintenance and Landscape Construction industries as an honest and reputable contractor.

Jay Saveall has earned this reputation by shaping the company around his values – honesty, integrity and quality of workmanship. As the president of Green Side Up Contracting and a board member of the Toronto Chapter of Landscape Ontario, Jay believes in adding value and protecting our client’s investments.

We appreciate our existing loyal customers for their business and support and we always welcome new relationships.