911 Restoration Of Vancouver

Graham from Vancouver
Graham from Vancouver
1 review W Vancouver, BC

Flood remediation

Having a flood in your home like we did due to a sewage line back up is a very stressful experience, but finding a reputable and trustworthy company to help sort through the process of remediation and restoration is just as tricky. We had one of the big local restoration companies come out and have a look at the damage and we immediately felt that we were being pushed into something we were not comfortable with. They quoted a ridiculous sum, although it would be covered by insurance, just to clean the wood floor and take a few samples to check for sewage content in the wood. I asked them to leave and we started a search for a smaller company with a owner or manager whom we felt we could trust. Thank goodness we found Raz at 911 restoration. He came promptly on a weekend for a site visit and he and his hard working crew were onsite the next day to start pulling out the soaked drywall, insulation and carpet from the basement where the water had leaked through. Raz was personable and excellent with follow up by text, email or phone. He explained the process to us clearly and drafted a comprehensive plan for the restoration. He and his crew were punctual, polite, conscientious and hard working, and it was comforting to be dealing with the Raz, company's owner/manager, directly. He is clearly dedicated to growing his business the right way: by ensuring that his customers needs are met and that they are satisfied. Raz helped take the stress out of a stressful experience and he always reminded us that we were in control of the project, and that he was just there to carry out our wishes, which was a big change from how we felt we were being treated by the big company we initially dealt with. We have no hesitation in recommending Raz and his 911Restoration company for anyone who is in the unfortunate situation of requiring the services of a restoration company.

Bonnie Hopkins from Surrey
Bonnie Hopkins from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Bathroom restoration/renovation

Raz and his restoration team were so helpful and calming during our restoration and renovation process. Our main bathroom upstairs exploded into our basement tenant's suite. I explained that the tenant's suite was a bigger priority than our bathroom and so Raz was in and out of the suite with everything dried, repaired, re-painted and cleaned in about a week.
Then Raz and his team moved on to our bathroom which we decided to renovate fully since insurance was paying for some of it and it was very dated. My bathroom is now gorgeous and I can relax and enjoy a long bath knowing that everything was done right and it is now water tight.

I would hire Raz again and again to oversee any projects that we might have in the future. He always got back to me within an hour, but usually within a few minutes. He was always able to calm my concerns and never made me feel rushed when I was explaining what I wanted done. He is a fair and decent person, which is so rare to find in the renovation industry. I think he is exactly the kind of person that should be hired for any kind of emergency repair because he always handled things in a way that made me feel like it will be alright and that my satisfaction was paramount. He even went back and had some tiles redone when I wasn't satisfied with them (I'm pretty picky). His team was always friendly and also listened to what we wanted. When glitches in our plan arose (and there were a couple due to the age of the house) the team offered great solutions that made our bathroom even better than I had originally imagined.

I wish I could add on a before and after photograph. My bathroom is now stunning! Thanks Raz and 911 Restoration!

Helen from Vancouver
Helen from Vancouver
1 review W Vancouver, BC

Redo a bedroom due to water leakage

Sewage leakage due to blocked pipes caused water leakage. Walls needed to be torn out, painted and new carpet installed. The crew were out right away and the job was done fast and expertly.

shawn from Vancouver
shawn from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fire Restoration

When we had a fire on our apartment patio we called two restoration companies to asses the damage. Not only was Raz @ 911 Restoration the first to attend, but he also explained more clearly and thoroughly their processes and what was needed to complete the repairs. Once we approved them for the work they were back that same afternoon to start the clean up. They continued in an efficient manner until the repairs were completed. We’re extremely happy with the finished project. We’d definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone needing their services.

Shawn and Keely Mahon, Vancouver BC

carol patrickson from North Vancouver
carol patrickson from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Water Damage in Basement

I noticed damp smells and mold growing in my basement and called 911 for assessment. They came the same day and within a couple of days I had a report, lab results and plan of attack. Before I could move forward on further assessment and work we had a complete flood of the basement. As the water poured in I called 911. They came immediately and began to pump. They were there overnight and in the morning the basement had re-flooded (the outside drainage pipes had not been fully cleaned by the drainage company) and despite the early hour they came again. I talked to Raz frequently on the phone. He always took my calls and patiently dealt with my panic. 911 quickly packed up and moved out our belongings. Within a couple of days the basement was "dry" , empty, and prep work underway. Having never experienced this it was a confusing, scary situation and I was shocked to see how easily it was taken care of. The whole process was like clockwork. What seemed unsurmountable was well on it's way to repair in just a couple of days. When it came time for the restoration process , Unfortunately , the insurance company uses another company and recommended I finish the work with that firm. I regret that choice! HOWEVER, even though the remainder of work was completed by another company, Raz continued to check in with me to see if everything was alright. I felt supported. I also felt like they always kept my budget in mind. I not once felt taken advantage of during the work they DID do for me. I have wished several times through the long process of restoration that I had chosen 911 instead to finish the job. I would recommend them in a minute!

Luke from Burnaby
Luke from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Restoration

Brought in Raz and he's crew to help with emergency basement flooding. He showed up promptly and help clean up all the mess and deal with the insurance company. I was very pleased and would recommend them!

More about 911 Restoration Of Vancouver

With over 30 years of experience, 911 Restoration of Vancouver is here to help homeowners in need of restoration services.

Our main goal is to make sure our customers are happy and healthy and we keep this in mind with all of the work we do.

Three decades in the industry have taught us more than just the best restoration practices; we have learned the best customer satisfaction practices as well. Whether you need water damage repair, mold removal, fire damage restoration or construction services, you can be sure that our work will surpass industry standards and your expectations.

Please feel free to call us today for more information on our services and to see how we can make your home safe again.

We strive for the best customer service for each of our customers.