911 Restoration Of Vancouver

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Burnaby  >  911 Restoration Of Vancouver

Reviews for 911 Restoration Of Vancouver

Sean in Vancouver
Sean in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Basement Flood and Restoration

At the end of January 2018, after heavy rains, our basement flooded due to a drain back-up. We called 911 Restoration and they promptly arrived to pump the water out of the basement and begin the emergency restoration process to mitigate the damage and prevent mould from setting in.
Emergency restoration work was completed without delay. Raz and Andrew were very involved with directing the work and were excellent at communicating the restoration plan and helping to make this stressful time less difficult for us. They also carefully documented the damage that occurred and communicated constantly with the insurance company to make the whole process easier for us.
After the emergency work was completed, we were given a choice of whether to use 911 Restoration or the insurance company's preferred contractor for the repair portion of the job. I'm so glad that we chose 911 Restoration! They completely restored our basement. The quality of their work was excellent. Their staff were courteous and professional. Yaad and Raz were continually involved in the repair work and always acted professionally and in good faith. Very pleased with the end result! Highly recommended!

Danielle T
Danielle T

Flooding restoration and complete bathroom renovation

I waited 6 months before writing this review so that I was certain that the workmanship of 911 Restoration would stand the test of time. Well, it certainly has and I am so thrilled to have found this company through a simple Google search. In October of last year, our contractor accidentally drilled through our sprinkler pipe and caused a major flood to our condo. Within seconds a half a foot of water was on our bedroom and ensuite floors and dripped down to the two units below us as well. We called 911 restoration based on their other positive reviews and they were at our house within hours. They set up industrial sized fans in all of the rooms and assessed the damage. The owner, Raz, was extremely knowledgeable and walked us step by step through not only the water removal process, but also how an insurance company would handle a situation like ours. Raz showed up daily to check on the water removal process and also assisted our neighbours in their suites as well. He was able to dry out the ceiling of two units below us, but the flooring in our unit and the one below all needed to be replaced. Once we gave him the go ahead to do that, he sourced the wood immediately and had it replaced within days. My neighbours flooded bedroom flooring was different than ours, discontinued, and 6 years old, yet he was able to find the exact match for a perfect replacement so he wouldn't have to rip up her entire house.

Anyway, Raz was so helpful that we decided to hire him and his business partner Yaad to redo our entire ensuite since the tile now had to be ripped up from water damage. They made our bathroom project a top priority even though they were working late hours into the night on other emergency floods. When the bathroom quote seemed more expensive than it should have been, Raz was totally transparent and sent me pages of the estimated renovation completely broken down into the smallest materials. The bathroom they created for us (designed by our own design team) was absolutely stunning and came together beautifully. Overall, we are so so thrilled to have found Raz and Yaad. My reviews always give full disclosure so there were a few things I did want to mention so that they are as accurate as possible:

1. Flood restoration and replacement flooring happened immediately, but the bathroom project did go quite a few weeks longer than we were originally told.
2. Based on a lot of tile work that we have previously done renovating our last two homes, the cost of tiling this project per square foot was much higher
3. The grout on our bathroom walls is not as smooth looking as it should be

The customer service of Raz, Yaad and Karli was second to none. I've never come across a service company in any field that takes the time to explain things like they did. These guys are totally genuine and TRULY want what is best for their customer. I have recommended them to everyone I know and would call them again for a future project. Thanks so much 911 Restoration, you immediately brought comfort to a really scary flooding situation and turned it into something better than we could have ever imagined.

Shahbano B. in Burnaby
Shahbano B. in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Great Service

I had some water damage in my condo and called 911 restoration to provide me with an estimate for repairs. Andrew came by to give me a free estimate. He provided excellent customer service, answered all my questions and even referred me to the right source since the repair job was going to be a small one. I would highly recommend!

Cindy
Cindy
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Damage

I just got a call from this company saying I reviewed their sevirce when I never reviewed them as they are not finished my work, right now I am waiting to review this company and was shocked of this confusion.

I am a little confused to why I was told to remove a review that was not done yet? This is why I reviewed it sooner.

So far this company has been good but I am just confused at this call tonight that's all.

I usually tell companies of my reviews before I post them to let them hear my complements in person.

But not sure why I got told off for a review I never had not written yet. Hmm maybe it was a bad moment or something for the person who called here.

this review after the work is final and complete I will rerelease a new review. Until then I am just still confused to why I was told off about a review I never wrote.

Oh well guess a bad day for the staff today. ?

Hi Cindy, Thank you for this review. There was a private review up with your exact story and rated us very low. As you are aware working at your house is extremely difficult due to your availability during the week. To solve this we came to your house on a saturday to inspect, We brought our plumber to your house on a Saturday to offer his opinion and we are planning on completing the drywall removals under asbestos conditions on the weekend. We will then bring the plumber back on the weekend to fix the leak. We are hoping by the end you will be happy with our service. Please do not take my message as being told off as I do not speak to clients in that manner. I did not raise my voice and I did not make any accusations. We are here to give you the best customer service possible. If I had a bad day I would never take it out on a client. I was simply just asking you a question. If you have any concerns you can speak to me directly. If my question upset you then I apologise.

Gabrielle L. in Burnaby

2980 Camrose Dr
Burnaby
BC
V5A 3W6

This company responded immediately to water damage in our strata. Raz and his company's competence and professionalism were outstanding in all stages of the restoration. Top level equipment was installed right away, instructions/explanations to strata members were clear and the team was competent, professional, courteous.
All aspects of the restoration were efficient and well researched. In my home they sourced, matched & installed flooring used 6 years ago; and before doing so ensured I okay'd the product. And, they accommodated a commitment I had for guests, ensuring they had my place ready to go.
Each and every one of their workers were trustworthy, skilled and professional. I can't say enough about this company's service.
Thank you Raz!

Nicole in Surrey
Nicole in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Water damage

These guys came to us at 4 am when a pipe burst in our downstairs rec room area. They had the placed cleared of water and drying in a matter of a couple hours. Easy to communicate and work with. Professional, efficient and friendly!

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Mold remediation and renovation

After discovering I had purchased an apartment with black mold, I called Raz at 911 Restoration. He attended and provided a detailed and fair estimate for the work to be completed. His professional attitude, attention to detail and commitment to doing the job within agreed timelines was appreciated. In addition to the mold remediation I hired him to complete my renovation including ceiling scraping, skim coating and drywall work, painting and kitchen demolition. His detailed estimate allowed me to choose the pieces of work to be completed. His team was both professional and equally detailed in their work. They were punctual and reliable and ensured the job was completed on time. I would highly recommend this company for any renovation or restoration work. Fair, reasonably priced and excellent to work with.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

water ingress

During a couple of extreme winter storms my neighbour and I noticed some water in our ceiling areas...we called Raz on a Saturday for help. He was prompt attentive and efficient. He identified the source, later dried out the area and had his drywall/painters restore the homes. All his people are quite efficient. We are grateful for Raz's assistance.

Gwynyth Walsh in Burnaby
Gwynyth Walsh in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Mold Remediation!

Raz did some mold remediation for our attic. He was a more reasonable option than several other companies we contacted. He does an excellent job and has great customer skills as well. He was fast, efficient and diligent, even doing a second application without charging us extra. He also offered a free checkup in six months. I could not recommend him more highly.

dennison from Burnaby
dennison from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Basement Mould removal and remediations

We had a mould problem due to a water leak from the foundation and blocked drainage pipe. I called Raz and he was quick to respond and came by to do an assessment and explained the stages of mould removal and costs. Stage 1 &2 is complete and Im satisfied with 911Restorations services and their attention to detail. I will recommend Raz and 911 Restorations to everyone.

More about 911 Restoration Of Vancouver

With over 30 years of experience, 911 Restoration of Vancouver is here to help homeowners in need of restoration services.

Our main goal is to make sure our customers are happy and healthy and we keep this in mind with all of the work we do.

Three decades in the industry have taught us more than just the best restoration practices; we have learned the best customer satisfaction practices as well. Whether you need water damage repair, mold removal, fire damage restoration or construction services, you can be sure that our work will surpass industry standards and your expectations.

Please feel free to call us today for more information on our services and to see how we can make your home safe again.

We strive for the best customer service for each of our customers.