911 Restoration of Vancouver

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Burnaby  >  911 Restoration of Vancouver

Reviews for 911 Restoration of Vancouver

Cindy
1 review Burnaby, BC

I just got a call from this company saying I reviewed their sevirce when I never reviewed them as they are not finished my work, right now I am waiting to review this company and was shocked of this confusion.

I am a little confused to why I was told to remove a review that was not done yet? This is why I reviewed it sooner.

So far this company has been good but I am just confused at this call tonight that's all.

I usually tell companies of my reviews before I post them to let them hear my complements in person.

But not sure why I got told off for a review I never had not written yet. Hmm maybe it was a bad moment or something for the person who called here.

this review after the work is final and complete I will rerelease a new review. Until then I am just still confused to why I was told off about a review I never wrote.

Oh well guess a bad day for the staff today. ?

Hi Cindy, Thank you for this review. There was a private review up with your exact story and rated us very low. As you are aware working at your house is extremely difficult due to your availability during the week. To solve this we came to your house on a saturday to inspect, We brought our plumber to your house on a Saturday to offer his opinion and we are planning on completing the drywall removals under asbestos conditions on the weekend. We will then bring the plumber back on the weekend to fix the leak. We are hoping by the end you will be happy with our service. Please do not take my message as being told off as I do not speak to clients in that manner. I did not raise my voice and I did not make any accusations. We are here to give you the best customer service possible. If I had a bad day I would never take it out on a client. I was simply just asking you a question. If you have any concerns you can speak to me directly. If my question upset you then I apologise.

Gabrielle L. in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

This company responded immediately to water damage in our strata. Raz and his company's competence and professionalism were outstanding in all stages of the restoration. Top level equipment was installed right away, instructions/explanations to strata members were clear and the team was competent, professional, courteous.
All aspects of the restoration were efficient and well researched. In my home they sourced, matched & installed flooring used 6 years ago; and before doing so ensured I okay'd the product. And, they accommodated a commitment I had for guests, ensuring they had my place ready to go.
Each and every one of their workers were trustworthy, skilled and professional. I can't say enough about this company's service.
Thank you Raz!

Nicole in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

These guys came to us at 4 am when a pipe burst in our downstairs rec room area. They had the placed cleared of water and drying in a matter of a couple hours. Easy to communicate and work with. Professional, efficient and friendly!

1 review Richmond, BC

After discovering I had purchased an apartment with black mold, I called Raz at 911 Restoration. He attended and provided a detailed and fair estimate for the work to be completed. His professional attitude, attention to detail and commitment to doing the job within agreed timelines was appreciated. In addition to the mold remediation I hired him to complete my renovation including ceiling scraping, skim coating and drywall work, painting and kitchen demolition. His detailed estimate allowed me to choose the pieces of work to be completed. His team was both professional and equally detailed in their work. They were punctual and reliable and ensured the job was completed on time. I would highly recommend this company for any renovation or restoration work. Fair, reasonably priced and excellent to work with.

1 review Vancouver, BC

During a couple of extreme winter storms my neighbour and I noticed some water in our ceiling areas...we called Raz on a Saturday for help. He was prompt attentive and efficient. He identified the source, later dried out the area and had his drywall/painters restore the homes. All his people are quite efficient. We are grateful for Raz's assistance.

Gwynyth Walsh in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Raz did some mold remediation for our attic. He was a more reasonable option than several other companies we contacted. He does an excellent job and has great customer skills as well. He was fast, efficient and diligent, even doing a second application without charging us extra. He also offered a free checkup in six months. I could not recommend him more highly.

dennison from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

We had a mould problem due to a water leak from the foundation and blocked drainage pipe. I called Raz and he was quick to respond and came by to do an assessment and explained the stages of mould removal and costs. Stage 1 &2 is complete and Im satisfied with 911Restorations services and their attention to detail. I will recommend Raz and 911 Restorations to everyone.

muktibaba from Burnaby
1 review , SK

We had a water mains leak in our basement suite this year and were very satisfied with the work done by 911 Restoration. Raz was efficient and organized, and communicated well with us through every stage of the reno. He helped explain some of the ins and outs of insurance claims and always made us feel he was on our side. His workmen were professional and showed up when they said they would. We found Raz friendly and dependable, and he gladly came back to tweak little details that we asked him for. He has a good work ethic and really strives to leave his customers happy - highly recommend!

Irene from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

My mom's basement flooded on a Sunday. I went online and found 911 Restoration. They sent a crew from their partner company Masters Remediation within an hour of phoning them. Masters did a very good job cleaning up the watersoaked mess in the basement. 911 Restoration did an amazing job repairing and restoring the basement. The quality of work was excellent. Progress updates were regular and detailed. The Field Supervisor was very patient, polite and thoughtful. I highly recommend this company.

Tom from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Our basement was flooded overnight in early November 2014. We called Raz at 911 Restoration at 6:30 am as soon as we discovered it (found the company via HomeStars website). Raz was amazingly responsive (while at the same time dealing with multiple jobs on account of very heavy rains). He guided us through the process of dealing with the cause of the flood (by getting in a drainage company), and contacting and dealing with our insurance company to organise our claim, and very efficiently dealt with the emergency clean up, removal of all damaged materials and sterilisation of the basement. Raz put together a very thorough report on the clean up as well as a comprehensive and well documented plan for the restoration work. Despite him not being one of our insurance company's designated service providers, he worked with the insurers to finalise a restoration plan and cost acceptable to them while at the same time not compromising at all on the work and quality of materials required, and making sure we were happy with it too (in fact we ended up significantly upgrading our basement). This was great as we did not have to hassle with additional quotes and, apart from our insurance deductible, did not have to pay anything for the job. In undertaking the work, the 911 team were very professional and courteous at all times and Raz was exceptional at communicating with us and letting us know at all times where things were at. The quality of the work undertaken was excellent and there was no hesitation in accepting some extra requests that we made during the process; and there was no additional charge for these extras which were not in the original quote. Overall we were very happy with and grateful for the service provided by 911 Restoration in what was a very challenging time for us. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to others in need of efficient, quality restoration work.

More about 911 Restoration of Vancouver

With over 30 years of experience, 911 Restoration of Vancouver is here to help homeowners in need of restoration services.

Our main goal is to make sure our customers are happy and healthy and we keep this in mind with all of the work we do.

Three decades in the industry have taught us more than just the best restoration practices; we have learned the best customer satisfaction practices as well. Whether you need water damage repair, mold removal, fire damage restoration or construction services, you can be sure that our work will surpass industry standards and your expectations.

Please feel free to call us today for more information on our services and to see how we can make your home safe again.

We strive for the best customer service for each of our customers.