Mowology Lawns & Landscapes

Lawn Maintenance
2845 West 15th Avenue Vancouver BC V6K 3A1
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Vancouver  >  Mowology Lawns & Landscapes
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mowology Lawns & Landscapes

Henry in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tim and his crew do an excellent job in keeping my lawn healthy. I had a lawn replaced two years ago and hired Mowology to help maintain it. Parts of the new tall fescue turf did not grow very well and the lawn developed bald spots, some quite large. At Mowology's recommendation, the crew overseeded it last spring and now my lawn is the envy of the neighbourhood even in this years ultra dry weather. Thanks Tim .

Henry

I have been using Mowology for two summers now for lawn cutting. They really do a great job.
Their service is excellent. Communication from Tim or Nigel is wonderful.
Highly recommended !

zulkanji in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Tim, Nigel, and their team at Mowology are extremely friendly, professional, and attentive. We feel very informed about the care they have been providing us for several years. We highly recommend their lawn care services!

Tim in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

This company has really improved the quality of my lawn. they are prompt and attentive. I always feel like I am in the loop with what they are doing to my lawn.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Loved that upcoming mow reminders came through email. The customer/I would click as requested to 'confirm the mow'. Ensure there wasn't stuff all over the lawn, dog poop, etc. and essentially confirm the appointment. I did this every time. Mowology however was a no show on several occasions. I had to repeatedly reach out to ask, are you coming? WHEN? Varied excuses. At first I figured no problem, it happens. But his happened at least 3 times and we've only used them for 4 months. What was most frustrating is if an appointment will be missed, I would expect a text or email informing me of that --as, as a customer I had the courtesy to always confirm the appointment and make payment within 24 hours. I recommended mowology to a friend, and they had the same experience.

Tyrone Redstone from Surrey
9 reviews Surrey, BC

They did a very good job, they were right on time, and the didn't waste any time getting right to it, they made sure to clean up afterwords and they had great workmanship.

Nemy Banthia from Vancouver
1 review W Vancouver, BC

Great company, very reliable and sincere. Tim the owner is punctual, very knowledgeable and responsive. Rates are also reasonable. The quality of work is excellent and they offer a range of services.

Amie from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Wonderful team with prompt and efficient service for my lawn care. I especially enjoy the friendly attitude and that they suggest ways to improve my existing lawn. Pricing is excellent. Team is very knowledgeable about their industry. I will continue services with this company for years to come

Emily from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Before using Mowlogy I was constantly searching for a company that provides quality service with reasonable price. Mowology offers professional service with reasonable pricing and would even go out of their way when problems occur due to miscommunication. Communication is also efficient and easy as all email inquiries are replied within 24hours.
I have been using their service for 2 years now and will undoubtedly continue with their service in the future.

B Clay from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I Rent & Manage a 7 bdrm house in East Vancouver & when I discovered these guys I was relieved to ba able to keep the lawn maintained inexpensively.Very friendly guys.Will use them next season!

More about Mowology Lawns & Landscapes

Lawn Mowing Service in Vancouver - Other services; Hedge Trimming, weeding and lawn repair