Maid Your Way

942-8 street south Lethbridge AB T1J 2K8

Review for Maid Your Way

Wallnuts
7 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

Lori and Di from Maid Your Way Cleaning are very good at what they do and it shows in the exceptional service they provide. I hired them to do a rental property clean and I was amazed at the what they got clean. I thought for sure I would be replacing grease stained cupboards but they got them spotless. In fact I was so impressed that they are on speed dial for any cleaning I need, not just for my rental suites but for my homes' monthly service and a yearly spring clean.

Lori and Di could not be recommended enough. There prices are awesome from the service you receive and I wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of my precious items while they are getting the job done.

More about Maid Your Way

Maid You Way is a professional cleaning service that has been servicing the Lethbridge area since 2008. Owned and operated by Lori Townsend and Di Pearce, Maid Your Way is insured, bonded and licensed with the City of Lethbridge. We specialize in move in/ move outs/ rental and commercial cleaning, ...