LeafGuard Gutter Depot

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Burlington  >  LeafGuard Gutter Depot
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for LeafGuard Gutter Depot

Susan from Toronto

We recently had new eavestroughs installed by LeafGuard and we have been very happy with the product and service that we received.
Steve, our salesman, was very professional and knowledgeable.
The installation team was very polite, quick and tidy.

Job Price

It first started out with a sales associate by the name of Blake who came to my house to give me a quote and recommendation in regards to my options in diverting the water away from the foundation. He was prompt and professional and gave me the best options available.

Three months later, they still honored my quote and I had a gentleman by the name of Adam who installed my downspout and diverted it to the front of my home and equipped with a rain barrel.

I couldn't have been more happier with their service and professionalism. I would definitely use their service again and would recommend this company to other homeowners who wants reliability and craftsmanship of work.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience!

Pete 6.
1 review Grimsby, ON

Replacement of East trough and downspout was all completed in a very prompt and professional manner . Minor service work was completed in a very timely fashion . Great experience from first contact to final installation .

Job Price

Thank you Pete! Feel free to call any time if you have any issues at all. Cheers!

Karen  in Markdale
1 review Markdale, ON

I could go on and on about this company saying nothing less but wonderful things. From the sales agent to the men that came to do the install to the customer service. They stand by there product because it does what it says. No more worries, no gutter cleaning, no sagging, seamless and will add curb appeal to any home. I am told constantly how beautiful they are. They may to some seem costly, but, you get what you pay for. The traditional gutters are going to need regular cleaning and maintenance. I have a lot of trees and a 3 story home, I wanted worry and maintenance free gutters, that's exactly what I got. Mine are charcoal in colour to match windows and trim around my home. Highly recommend this company to anyone. Your valued and appreciated and they make sure your very happy throughout the entire process from start to finish. Best money I've ever spent, top grade company too!

Job Price

Karen, It has been a real pleasure working with you also. Thank you for your kind words and your hospitality to our sales rep and to our crew. We hope you enjoy no longer thinking about gutters! Cheers!

C & C
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent service starting with the first call I received from customer service, to the salesman Jeff and finally to the 4 gentlemen who worked very hard on a very hot day in late July. Highly recommend the product. Not only works great, it looks great! I can now look forward to rainstorms!

Thanks again to everyone!

Job Price

So glad you're happy with your LeafGuard system. Thank you for taking the time to write in!

AndrewG in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

While the product looks and functions well I was not very pleased with the installation crew. Meant to be on site for 0830 did not arrive until 0920. Went on my neighbours' property without permission. Damaged an exhaust vent on my wall and a few plants. I had to ask the install crew three times to pull out a birds nest behind the old eves they were removing before installing the new facia.

Job Price

We are glad to hear you are happy with the product!We apologize for the delay in getting to your home. Traffic was especially bad that day. We strive to always provide the best possible service. We will happily replace anything that was damaged. Thank you for taking the time to write in!

ERNIE AND LIZ in London
1 review London, ON

I had my LeafGuard eavestrough installed in October 2016 and was please with the workmanship and clean-up by the crew.

The system has lived up to my expectations. There are no leaks in the corners and extra large, heavy duty metal gutters worker perfectly after a thaw from a snowstorm.

It was great not having to clean my eaves last fall. I recommend this product!

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write in. We're very happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product.

1 review Youngs Point, ON

1.) Your Sales Rep was excellent
2.) The men who installed the guard were excellent. After they installed everything, they were great cleaning the lawns up. We enjoyed dealing with your company and so far, so good. Thanks again for the wonderful product. Will recommend the company to people.

Sincerely,
Sharon

Job Price

Thank you Sharon! We appreciate your business and your review!

More about LeafGuard Gutter Depot

Leafguard is available in Canada
Leafguard gutters are now available in Canada! Gutter depot is proud to offer this fantastic product to help you. Avoid the messy work involved in dealing with your gutters and eavestroughs.

Say goodbye to the dangerous and unpleasant job of climbing up to your roof to clean out your gutters once and for all, without the expense of paying someone else to do it.

Gutters capture the rainwater from your roof and carry it safely to the ground, away from your foundation, where it can cause serious damage. Ordinary gutters capture leaves, twigs and other organic debris that causes them to clog and overflow during rainstorms.
•LeafGuard’s patented design causes rainwater to flow around its curved hood and into the gutter, keeping leaves and debris out.
•LeafGuard Brand Gutters are guaranteed not to clog for as long as you own your home, or Gutter Depot will clean your gutters for free.
•LeafGuard Gutters are made to fit any home in a variety of colours. Best of all they are made out durable materials, designed to last as long as you have a roof.

Call Us for Free Estimate

Affiliates

Service Areas

Ajax, Aurora, Bolton, Brampton, Burlington, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Maple, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby & Woodbridge.

Contact Details

Address:5080 Timberlea Blvd. #17
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 4M2
Phone: 1(888) 909-1665
Email: [email protected]

Why Gutter Depot?

Gutter Depot can help you say goodbye, permanently, to the dangerous and distressing job of clearing out your rain gutters –without having to pay someone else to do it.

Home