LeafGuard Gutter Depot

HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Burlington  >  LeafGuard Gutter Depot

Reviews for LeafGuard Gutter Depot

ERNIE AND LIZ in London
1 review London, ON

I had my LeafGuard eavestrough installed in October 2016 and was please with the workmanship and clean-up by the crew.

The system has lived up to my expectations. There are no leaks in the corners and extra large, heavy duty metal gutters worker perfectly after a thaw from a snowstorm.

It was great not having to clean my eaves last fall. I recommend this product!

1 review Youngs Point, ON

1.) Your Sales Rep was excellent
2.) The men who installed the guard were excellent. After they installed everything, they were great cleaning the lawns up. We enjoyed dealing with your company and so far, so good. Thanks again for the wonderful product. Will recommend the company to people.

Sincerely,
Sharon

1 review London, ON

I want to commend your salesman for the knowledge and information provided. Professionalism was evident.
As well, the installers were prompt, courteous and quick with the installation.

ps. Please send a lawn sign that I may display for your wonderful product.

Sincerely,

Mrs. G.

Nice clean job done. Installation crew were all very pleasant fellows, paying attention to the installation details. Care was taken not to scratch or mark the painted parts during the process. The fellows did exactly what I asked for. Thanks for a great job guys.

- Roy

Murray on Ping
7 reviews Cedar Valley, ON

This is the 2nd time we've had Leaf Guard eaves installed and both times we've been very impressed. Not only is the product great (although pricey) the installers did a great job of explaining what they were doing, working efficiently, and cleaning up. I'd definitely recommend Leaf Guard for any long lasting eaves installation.

Jimmy from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

I had issues with clogged up eavestrough’s and they started pulling away from the house. I saw the LeafGuard Gutter System at Costco and spoke to Mike at the booth. He had a mini system set up with a short video explaining the system. We set up an appointment for a home visit and Ray Hillard came by the house to further explain the LeafGuard Gutter System. He gave us a quote and we signed on the spot. Lovely in the office gave us a call and we set up an appointment. Eric and his crew showed up at our house on time and they were very professional and pleasant to deal with. We did a walk around the house and he fully explained what they were going to do. You could leave this crew alone to work with no issues but I watched them actually custom making the system right in front of my house. It was very cool. The whole job from removing my old eavestrough’s to the final inspection by us to the garbage being picked up from my curb took about 5 hours. The crew was on site when the garbage was picked up. I was so pleased with customer service from the first visit at Costco to when the installation was completed that I called the owner Azzam to compliment him on his wonderful staff. I can understand how they have a seal of approval from Good Housekeeping. 6 weeks after everything was completed, I received a gift card from Costco for $800. This is an extremely professional company with a very efficient, quality product. I would highly recommend LeafGuard Gutter System. I would give them more than 10 stars if I could.

Ruth from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Gutter Depot did en excellent job replacing my eaves troughs and downspouts and rotten wood on the fascia board.
They kept my property clean, were professional and reasonably priced.
I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend them!

Thank you Ruth for taking the time to write

More about LeafGuard Gutter Depot

Leafguard is available in Canada Leafguard gutters are now available in Canada! Gutter depot is proud to offer this fantastic product to help you. Avoid the messy work involved in dealing with your gutters and eavestroughs. Say goodbye to the dangerous and unpleasant job of climbing up to ...