HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Duct cleaning Whitby

Rupert and Brown were on time and did an excellent job of clearing out the vents that had a lot of buildup from an extensive renovation.

They made sure to clean up whatever dust or mess was created, which was a bonus. Not to mention, the fresh scent that was left after they were done.

These guys are very professional, they even showed me before and after photos. I would definitely recommend me to friends and family.

Dear customer, thank you for your kind words and support. It was a pleasure working with you. Your business is greatly appreciated. Once again, thank you.

Lgreen in Toronto
Lgreen in Toronto

Great job

Rupert and his team were lovely to work with - they arrived on time and were pleasant, tidy and efficient with their time! I wouldn’t hesitate to reccomend 12 points to anyone and would definitely look to have them come again!

Dear customer, thank you for your choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Gabor S from Toronto
Gabor S from Toronto

2200 st. House 23 registers

Thanks for Rupert and his team's they did a good job again. They are did a job with no problem no complains no headache. The price is correct not high not underpriced. They friendly and I can trust them...

Dear customer, thank you for your kind words and support. It was a pleasure working with you to make your home’s airflow more enjoyable. Once again, thank you.

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Rupert and Brown were extremely professional, punctual and courteous. They did a great job. I would highly recommend their services to anyone. If I could give them an event higher rating, I would. Keep up the great work!

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you again for your support.

David McCorquodale in Scarborough
David McCorquodale in Scarborough

Duct cleaning, dryer vent....

Had Twelve Points in today to clean ducts. They had not been cleaned for many, many years. Rupert, our contact, was both friendly and professional, answering our questions and showing us before and after pics of ducts. They were prompt in showing up. Thank you guys, great job. We would gladly recommend Twelve Points to do a thorough job for anyone.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your support. We appreciate our customers.

Sofia in Mississauga
Sofia in Mississauga

Duct cleaning Toronto

Rupert and Brown are very professional. Clean fast service and explained everything needed to be done. I am extremely satisfied with the service and highly recommend them to everyone. I found this company on homestar. I was shown before and after photos. Very satisfied with the work! Fantastic work guys! Thank you!!!!!

Dear customer, thank you for choosing our company Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your homw. we appreciate doing business with you. Once again, thank you.

Duct cleaning Woodbridge

Rupert and is crew show upon time at my house they did a fantastic Jobe they all so take the time to make sure protect my new floor I am very satisfied with the jobe I have a bad experience before with duct cleaning company so my friend told me a bout homestar so that where I find twelve points great jobe guys I will definitely recommend to my friends and family

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. Or customers are our top priority. Looking forward to working again with you in the future.

Alicia from Whitby
Alicia from Whitby
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Happy with Service

I am extremely happy with the work done by Twelve Points Duct Cleaning. The staffs were polite and professional and the cost of the service was very reasonable. I was so pleased with the work done I called my sister immediately and recommended their service. Thanks Robert and crew for a job well done.

Dear customer, thank you for supporting our company, Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning. It was a pleasure working with you. We are pleased to know you were satisfied with work done. Once again, thank you.

Lenroy  in
Lenroy in

Duct cleaning and dryer

Twelve points did an amazing job. Rupert and his team were punctual and I am very satisfied with the results. The price was right in my budget and they even gave me a before and after photo. I'm definitely using them again next year and I have already recommended them to my family and friends. Thanks guys!

Dear customer, thank you for your support and kind words to our company, Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning. It is always a pleasure working for our customers and making sure their needs are met. Once again, thank you.

Duct Cleaning

Rupert and Brown came to my home and did a fantastic job cleaning all my ducts. In the past I was not happy with the services that the perverse duct cleaning company have provided for me. But with Twelve Points Duct Cleaning Services, I will not use any other duct cleaning company again. I found this company on Home Star and they also gave me a before and after photo. I will recommend their services to all my family and friends. Fantastic Job guys!!!

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We are happy to help make the air you breathe better. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you.

More about Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

BRONZE PACKAGE - $220

SILVER PACKAGE - $249

GOLD PACKAGE - $299
- A/C Coil Cleaning

PLATINUM PACKAGE - $450
- Complete Air Duct Cleaning (up to 20 vents)
- A/C Coil Cleaning
- Blower Fan Cleaning
- Dryer & Dryer Exhaust Cleaning

Call 647-532-1614 to schedule your Duct Cleaning Today!
20 years experience
Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Central VAC, Exhaust Cleaning, Fireplace Cleaning,

Guaranteed outstanding service.

Twelve Points Duct Cleaning is the #1 solution for creating the cleanest, healthiest air for home and office. Nobody beats our unique 25 ft high pressure air scrubbing duct snake and truck mounted 400 Horsepower machine.

Our air duct vent cleaning team remove dust, fungus, mites & bacteria from your heating and air conditioning vents.
-Asthma sufferers can be helped by having air ducts cleaned regularly
-Allergy symptoms can be reduced
-Utility bills can be lowered & the efficiency of your HVAC system can be improved by having -your air ducts cleaned
-Indoor cleaning can be reduced