Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Simon
Simon
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

After having construction work done in our house, creating lots of dust, we realized we needed to get our air ducts cleaned. We used HomeStars to get quotes from a number of highly-rated firms and Twelve Points had the best quote. They also satisfied us about their COVID protocols. Today, Rupert, Paul and Dennis came and did an excellent job. They were very thorough, efficient, explained what they were doing, and were very pleasant to have in our home. We were very impressed with them, and will certainly use Twelve Points again.

Thank you Simon for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to know you are happy with our services and it was our pleasure to work with you. All the best for the remainder of the year and Stay safe!

Great service!

We hadn't had our ducts cleaned for some time. Twelve Points took before and after photos which is great. I couldn't believe how dirty the vents were! Not only did they sanitized the vents, they also went above and beyond the service package we paid for. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words and we are pleased to know you are happy with our services. We look to working with you again in a couple of years. All the best for this year and stay safe!

Naomi in Windsor
Naomi in Windsor

Duct Cleaning

We just finished a large reno in our home which produced a ton of dust so we decided to have our ducts cleaned. Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning was recommended to us from someone that we know that works for a large new home builder in the area. My thoughts were that if this company is sub-contracted by one of the top builders then they must be good! They did not disappoint! Rupert and his team were right on time, very polite and treated my home like it was their own. As the process was going on, Rupert explained step by step what he was doing. I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Thank you Naomi for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd to service your home. We appreciate your kind words and support. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. Once again, thank you for choosing our company.

Patrick Alcedo
Patrick Alcedo

Amazing Service!

Robert and his assistant, Lorenzo, did a most awesome job cleaning the ducts in our house. Immediately after they finished the job, we started feeling a huge difference in our quality. The rave reviews here about Robert and his Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Company are all accurate. The moment you meet Robert you know right away that he is there to help you and not after selling you services for the sake of profit. Very professional, courteous, and efficient, Robert, I believe, is the best there is out there if you need to ensure that what the air breathe in your house is healthy for you and your family. I recommend him most highly.

Thank you Patrick for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are pleased that you are happy with the services you've received. Thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd to service your home.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Work

Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning did a thorough job cleaning my air ducts. It had been approximately three years since I had my air ducts cleaned last. I called last week and someone answered right away and I was able too book an appointment less than a week later! When they arrived and throughout the service they were prompt, informative and efficient. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. It always makes us happy to read satisfied customers. It was our pleasure to work with you. All the best for the New Year and stay safe!

f18Jette in Whitby
f18Jette in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Very efficient and customer friendly

I was really impressed by Twelve Points. They came early, worked quickly and efficiently and invited me to watch and ask questions, explaining every step in great detail. Excellent service!

Thank you for your kind words. We are very pleased to read that you are happy with our services. It was our pleasure to work with you. All the best for the New Year and stay safe!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Duct and furnace cleaning

Rupert was great with answering any questions and making me feel comfortable. He was very professional and helpful. I will definitely recommend him to others in the future. Thank you. Paul was also very professional and thorough. They work well together as a team.

Thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning for your home maintenance needs. We are truly pleased that you are happy with our services. All the best for the new year and stay safe!

- Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd

elena in Woodbridge
elena in Woodbridge

I highly recommend them!

I had a fantastic experience with Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning! They showed up right on time, called before they arrived, explained exactly what the process is and made recommendations as well. Very friendly and polite! They did a great job cleaning the vents, the air already feels cleaner in my home. I highly recommend them and will be calling them in the future.

Thank you for your kind words Elena it was our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate you taking the time to spread the word. All the best for the remaining year and stay safe!

SarJ
SarJ
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Professional, friendly and thorough

Extremely pleased with the service we received from Twelve Points! They were very friendly, respectful and thorough. I would highly recommend them and will use their services again! Thank you!!

Thank you for your kind words. We are truly pleased to know you are happy with our services. We appreciate you taking the time to spread the word. All the best for the remaining year and stay safe!

Moe in Toronto
Moe in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

House Duck Cleaning

I would like to thank you Rupert, Paul and their office lady for doing such an amazing job for us. They were very professional, knowledgeable, on time and did very clean and details job, Rupert also took his time to explained the procedure to me. I will be definitely referring them to my family and friends as well as will call them again for their services, job well done guys, play safe.

It was our pleasure Moe to work with you. We are truly pleased to know you are happy with our services. All the best you and family and stay safe!

More about Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

BRONZE PACKAGE - $249

SILVER PACKAGE - $299

GOLD PACKAGE - $389
- A/C Coil Cleaning

PLATINUM PACKAGE - $499
- Complete Air Duct Cleaning (up to 20 vents)
- A/C Coil Cleaning
- Blower Fan Cleaning
- Dryer & Dryer Exhaust Cleaning

Call 647-532-1614 to schedule your Duct Cleaning Today!
20 years experience
Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Central VAC, Exhaust Cleaning, Fireplace Cleaning,

Guaranteed outstanding service.

Twelve Points Duct Cleaning is the #1 solution for creating the cleanest, healthiest air for home and office. Nobody beats our unique 25 ft high pressure air scrubbing duct snake and truck mounted 400 Horsepower machine.

Our air duct vent cleaning team remove dust, fungus, mites & bacteria from your heating and air conditioning vents.
-Asthma sufferers can be helped by having air ducts cleaned regularly
-Allergy symptoms can be reduced
-Utility bills can be lowered & the efficiency of your HVAC system can be improved by having -your air ducts cleaned
-Indoor cleaning can be reduced