HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Andrea C.
Andrea C.
1 review Whitby, ON

Home air duct cleaning - Leslieville

I booked their services on an urgent basis and they were able to come the next day. Rupert & Brown arrived right on time. They were friendly, courteous and professional. This was the first time this home's ducts had ever been cleaned. They took the time to ensure all ducts including dryer vents were thoroughly cleaned to meet my OCD standards. They even pointed out some easy ways to improve air quality and not be affected by the activities of my tenanted basement apartment. My home felt sanitary the moment they disconnected their machines :) I will definitely be calling them back next Spring and each year after.

Dear customer,thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. It was a pleasure working with you. Once again, thank you.

Luke in Toronto
Luke in Toronto

Complete duct cleaning

Had ducts, furnace and air condition all cleaned. The team did a good job and where very efficient. They took before and after pictures proving how much this was needed. Price was very fair. Should make it clear how service will be paid for prior to showing up.

Dear Customer, thank you for supporting Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. Our customers are our priority. Once again, thank you.

scott in aurora
scott in aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

duct cleaning

Always concerned about whether a company is true or not
Rupert and his partner (forgot his name)came today to do my ducts and I am very happy with the job
Showed me before and after pics..though I saw a whack of dust lint built up as soon as he removed one of my return air ducts.
Cleaned my furnace and air conditioner coil and though it was not terrible he cleaned out my dryer as well
I have a small home and still took them 1 1/2 hours so I know it was done right
They gave me some helpful hints and advise

Fantastic job and would recommend to all

Dear customer,
Thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We are pleased to know you were satisfied with the work you've paid for.
Once again, thank you.

1 review Oshawa, ON

Excellent and Thorough Job

12 Points Air Duct cleaning did an excellent job cleaning my air ducts and furnace. They were very thorough and professional! I was referred to them by a colleague and now I will refer them to others!

Great job 12 Points Air Duct Cleaning!

Dear customer, thank you for choosing our company, Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We appreciate our customers and they are our priority. Once again, thank you for supporting.

dingdong1234 in Newmarket
dingdong1234 in Newmarket

Best service and attitude

They are courteous and very professional. I just had a renovation done in my house. After cleaning the ducts, dust had reduced significantly. Both my home and my office were cleaned by them. I will ask them to come back again for sure. :)

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We are pleased you were satisfied. Once again, thank you.

Platinum Package

This is from a few months ago... 12 Point crew showed up a few minutes late but had called ahead to let me know. They came in and did an exceptional job on over 30 vents, A/C, and furnace. Most impressively, they blew out a MOUNTAIN of lint from my dryer ducts - at least 5 years worth - most of which should have been cleaned out by the other company that cleaned my ducts the previous year. They also repaired the dryer vent, which was disconnected due to the blockage. Top notch service - no hesitation for recommendation!

Dear customer thank you for choosing Twelve Points Duct cleaning to service your home. Our customers Are our main priority and we appreciate doing business with you. Thank you again for supporting us.

Doug Thornton in Pickering
Doug Thornton in Pickering
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning

I chose Twelve Point based on ratings from Home Stars. I needed basic duct cleaning prior to having my furnace replaced. Twelve Point used powerful vac equipment and did a thorough job on the ducts at a reasonable price.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct cleaning to help prepare for the furnace replacement. We appreciate your support.

Grace  in Bolton
Grace in Bolton
1 review Pickering, ON

Great work!

The whole process was very smooth from the booking of the appointment to suit my schedule & then showing up on time to do the job. The service provided was fast & efficient. Everything done was explained to me before being completed. They were very respectful of my home & friendly.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct cleaning to service your home. We put our customers first and it's a delight to know you've seen value in the work you've paid for. Once again, thank you.

Sabrina in Whitby
Sabrina in Whitby
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Duct, fernace, air conditioner and dryer cleaning

TW_logo.JPG Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning
647 532 1614
Pickering
L1M 0A3

Very good service the guys Mark & Adren were great the price is also good they knew what they were doing and did it in good time and definitely would call them again!!

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We appreciate your support.

peggy in Richmond Hill
peggy in Richmond Hill

Well done Rupert!

Rupert and his crew come on time and provide excellent service to my house. They clean my duct seriously. I can hear all the dirt are sucking out from my house. I have been using different companies before and this is by far the best one. I will definitely recommend to others.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We appreciate your kind words and support. Once again, thank you.

More about Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

BRONZE PACKAGE - $220

SILVER PACKAGE - $249

GOLD PACKAGE - $299
- A/C Coil Cleaning

PLATINUM PACKAGE - $450
- Complete Air Duct Cleaning (up to 20 vents)
- A/C Coil Cleaning
- Blower Fan Cleaning
- Dryer & Dryer Exhaust Cleaning

Call 647-532-1614 to schedule your Duct Cleaning Today!
20 years experience
Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Central VAC, Exhaust Cleaning, Fireplace Cleaning,

Guaranteed outstanding service.

Twelve Points Duct Cleaning is the #1 solution for creating the cleanest, healthiest air for home and office. Nobody beats our unique 25 ft high pressure air scrubbing duct snake and truck mounted 400 Horsepower machine.

Our air duct vent cleaning team remove dust, fungus, mites & bacteria from your heating and air conditioning vents.
-Asthma sufferers can be helped by having air ducts cleaned regularly
-Allergy symptoms can be reduced
-Utility bills can be lowered & the efficiency of your HVAC system can be improved by having -your air ducts cleaned
-Indoor cleaning can be reduced