HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Whitby  >  HomeSmartZ

Reviews for HomeSmartZ

AS Toronto

Wayne is the ultimate professional. From the beginning he gave me great advice, provided the TV mount to meet my needs and the shelving for my components then hooked them all up exactly as we needed them. I can't tell you how wonderful it is these days to hire someone who advises you well, arrives when they say they will, performs the work flawlessly and cleans up completely after themselves. You would never know anyone was working here except that our entertainment centre looks fabulous. Thanks Wayne, I wish there were more like you. I will certainly call you in for all our future needs for which you can help.

It was a pleasure to meet you and help update things in your family room with a clean wall-mounted solution. Let me know anytime you would like to add to your RING security system. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Akeem
1 review Pickering, ON

Had the pleasure of dealing with Wayne from Homestarz. He came with all the tools needed to mount 2 Tvs plus shelfs. He put forth a few ideas to make everyhting look crisp and clean but always asked for my approval. I would defineitly hire him again for setting up my parents new tv in the new year.

Thanks Akeem. The floating cabinet is a nice modern look. Glad to help with that.

drsunilbhalla
1 review Pickering, ON

Exceptional from beginning to end. I am very pleased with the final product as it looks stellar. I was a pain asking for all my devices to be hard wired so there were a slew of cables but it looks so clean. I highly recommend and will definitely use this company again and again if needed and they are available. Thanks again, really impressed.

Thanks Sunil and welcome to the area. Let me know if I can help you with the alarm system, network or anything else to get settled into your new home.

Yifan
1 review Whitby, ON

Wayne did an excellent job installing the TV bracket to our porcelain tile wall. Drilling through porcelain tile is very tricky and difficult, but he managed to drill the holes without any crack. We are very happy and satisfied with his work, highly recommended!

The TV on the porcelain tiled wall does look great though! Glad that worked out to your expectations.

mikekalladeen
1 review Ajax, ON

Wayne setup and installed my TV and sound bar mounts, and ensured everything was done correctly. Am very happy with quality of work, and professionalism.

Thanks Mike for the repeat business. Your new basement looks great!

Jennifer
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Wayne is AMAZING!!!
On his first visit - he was called to fix our NEST thermostat but ended up fixing a bunch of other problems we had. What a bonus!
The thermostat wasn't hooked up properly and he had it all figured out and working correctly in 10 minutes! Then when I mentioned issues we had with our air ducts, he made some suggestions that had that problem solved very quickly too. I then mentioned an issue with our wireless network and with some investigation on-line and trial and error, our network had much more range and stopped cutting out.
On his second visit - we called him back again because we were having issues with our wireless network again - only to find out that we had unplugged a vital component, but while he was here we discussed the possibility of hardwiring our Android box.
We loved the idea and Wayne hooked us up in about an hour. Since then, things work PERFECTLY.
I cannot say enough good things about Wayne and the service he provides. He is VERY smart, provides options for every budget and his pricing is extremely affordable.
I am so happy that he lives close because when we redo our basement, he will be the one we call to do all the wiring for the electronics and sound system.

Thanks for taking the time to share Jennifer. It was great to meet you and your husband. Glad that we could get everything working well for you. I hope you are enjoying some great music on the deck this summer! Call me if you need anything else.

Michael Gordon from Richmond Hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wayne brought some new cable into our family room above the garage so that our family could enjoy our new TV. He also cleaned up the messy cabling job in the room done by the previous owners.

Wayne clearly knows his stuff. He achieved exactly the result we were looking for, and his work is super neat, clean, and professional.

He even took a significant amount of extra time time to help us get our new TV all setup and configured (for no additional fee), which we were not expecting.

On top of all this, Wayne is just a really personable, down-to-earth guy who is a pleasure to deal with. No nonsense - just outstanding quality of work and attention to detail.

I'll definitely be contacting Wayne again when I'm ready for some additional services like home security cameras, Ring video doorbell, etc.

If you need any kind of home theatre or security camera services, Wayne's your guy. All the awesome reviews you read here are the real deal. You won't be disappointed with Wayne.

Thanks for taking the time to share Michael. I'm glad you were able to get things setup the way you planned. Will be in touch soon about the doorbell security products and universal remote options.

johnandalison
1 review Ajax, ON

Wayne knows his stuff.
I wanted fairly extensive work hiding a previous hifi on addition to the current TV set up, to hide all wires & cables.
Excellent and meticulous work with attention to all details and cleanliness.
Wayne also helps with special pricing on the TV & Sonos surround system.
He also offered extra solutions for the home internet network.
Price below is with 65' Sony XBR & Sonos system (where most of the cost went).
Very happy & highly recommended.

Thanks John. I like the way it turned out and how we were able to integrate the HiFi system.

HomeStars in Toronto

Great work by Wayne. He installed TV and soundbar on the wall. Everything was done properly and very neat and clean. He even vacuumed up any dust from drilling. Very impressed with the work completed.
Thanks you!!!

Thanks for choosing HomeSmartz and taking the time share your review. Let me know if there is anything else you need help with.

David
1 review Courtice, ON

Wayne is a meticulous installer who takes time do the job right. There are no shortcuts and everything had been completed to perfection. Wayne takes time to explain and educate when necessary and cleans up thoroughly. I highly recommend Wayne/HomeSmartz and will use him again in future.

Glad to help you complete things at your new home. Thanks David!

More about HomeSmartZ

Your smart home and theatre experts. From television and large screen projectors to smart thermostats and security cameras, we're here to help you with technology in your home. You need a service expert for today's modern home...that's us! We are a local based business that offers excellent service at a reasonable price and thanks to many referrals, continues to compete well against the larger big box stores. We encourage all customers to share reviews and follow us on social media platforms such as Facebook and Google
--- The smart home today. Imagine the convenience of a door security camera and unlocking your front door from your phone. Outdoor LED lighting on smart daylight schedule timing. Get email and text alerts when your security or smoke alarm is activated. Save energy with smart wifi thermostats. Download and stream over your wireless Internet with ease throughout your entire home. Play music from your phone throughout your home on speakers installed anywhere you like, even the patio. Spend the evening out at home instead and enjoy a cinema like experience with THX surround sound and theater screens to match. Watch the big game on your wall mounted LED TV. Share and backup files, photos, videos & music.

Home Theater and Home Automation
Audio& video - televisions, speakers, universal remote controls, soundbar, projector, screen, HDMI cable, wire, wall mount bracket, wall cabinet furniture, media shelf, media cabinet, IR remote repeater kits, HDTV antenna Networking - wireless router, Ethernet switch, cat5e / cat6 jacks Smart Home - wifi thermostat, security camera, door locks, video door intercom
Your technology specialists for projects big or small. Residential and commercial installations from consultation, pre-wiring through to final setup and configurations. If you are renovating, we will guide you through the process, ensure all things are in place at each major stage and keep your project on track.
BOSE, SONOS, Samsung, LG, Sony, KEF, Panasonic, Sharp, NEST, Russound, Honeywell, zWave, Insteon, RING, Elite Screens, Epson, Elune Vision, BenQ, Optoma, Dahua, Galaxy, Onkyo, Logitech, Linksys, Cisco, ActionTec, MyGica, QNAP, Seagate, Western Digital, Leviton, CISCO, Linksys, Netgear, Android TV, Google TV
The most common thing our customers want is a clean, clutter-free installation with all cables free from sight. Some want all the bells and whistles but discreet and blending into their own decor. Others want to proudly display their audio/video systems. We match your decor, your style with a clean and simple installation.
home theater, smart home automation, wireless & wired networking, cable fishing, computers, security cameras, OTA HDTV antenna, TV wall mount installation, VoIP telephone, Android TV boxes
2012
Interac Debit, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, Cash, INTERAC e-transfer, Paypal
Applied Information Technology, nest PRO certified, BOSE certified installer
$150
PROJECT RATE
$75/hour, $50 trip fee, minimum service charge $150
2 year guarantee on all installation work. Product warranty by manufacturer up to 3 years.