Patches Kelly Roofing

Reviews for Patches Kelly Roofing

Bryan Minhinnett in Toronto
Bryan Minhinnett in Toronto

Been chasing 4 months just for a quote

Rick did my flat roof a few years ago (job was around $1800 IIRC) and I was happy. I have work now that needs to be done on another section and after numerous calls, emails and promises, he has never shown or even returned a call or email. I'm done. Poor service and communication. Would no longer recommend.

Natalie
Natalie
2 reviews Gormley, ON

Flat Roof

Rick and his crew did an amazing job on our flat roof a few years ago. His crew was on time and the work was done in one day. Our neighbors had asked Rick to repair their shingles and he did free of charge. Just recently I had an issue with flashing on my roof, I called Rick and he came to my house immediately and he did it free of charge. I was amazed that at this day and age somebody can do something so nice to you and free of charge. Thank you Rick one more time.

bminhinnett
bminhinnett

Flat roof repair

Had Rick and his crew repair my flat roof. They did an absolutely fantastic job!! He went above and beyond what other contractors offered and his price was very competitive. And he's areal nice guy to boot!! Thanks Rick!!!

More about Patches Kelly Roofing

Please visit our website at www. patcheskelly. com
Looking for Roofing pros in Gormley?