Total Pro Contracting

Reviews for Total Pro Contracting

Zelia from Brampton
Zelia from Brampton

Fence

I couldn't be more satisfied with Russ and his crew, they did an amazing job, I must assume the soil was hard to work with, lot of roots, but they were amazing! Prices are great! I would recommend this company with no hesitation.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Fence

BEWARE !!! In my case the story is not so good. Not only that Russ was late (he postponed me a couple of times for various reasons so I have to take two extra days off from work) but it took him almost twice as long to do the job. His team was pretty slow, they took their time and made a mess that they have not cleaned up. I had to hire another guy for $1000 to finish up the job. I WOULD NEVER GET THESE GUYS AGAIN for any job !

Adrian Boerstra from Whitby
Adrian Boerstra from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Fence

I hired Russ to build a fence at our house in Whitby. The price was the lowest of the quotes that I had received, and the workmanship was excellent. Russ and his crew were personable and easy to work with. The ground at our place was pretty hard with clay and rocks making it a bigger job than anticipated. Though it took longer, Russ stuck to his original quote. The final product looks great, and we are very satisfied.