Adid Landscaping Stone Work

Reviews for Adid Landscaping Stone Work

Vesna from Etobicoke
Vesna from Etobicoke

Backyard Interlocking and landscaping

Adriatik and his team are hard workers, and Adriatik has spent time with us throughout the entire process. Our landscape project consisted of interlocking our backyard, side of the house, grading, new grass, clean up of the whole backyard, cutting and removing few small trees, trimming of bushes in flower beds and applying triple mix. We added few small projects along the way such as digging trenches to place pvc pipes for electrical wiring, and french drain for a downspout. This was completed in two weeks, as promised at the beginning. From the start when Adriatik came over to provide a quote, he did a good job explaining what he would be doing. As the project moved forward he always kept us updated on the status. Adriatik was patient and accommodating to the last minute changes we made to our project. He and his team would always arrive on time around 8am and worked hard throughout the day. They cleaned up after each days' work and were respectful to our neighbors’ property too.
It was very easy to communicate with Adriatik. He responded to my calls or texts within minutes each time.
Of course, time will tell if the stones will stay in place as that is usually the concerns we all have. It looks amazing today, will it stay like this in 5 years - I hope it does!
We are very happy with the new look of our backyard. Thank you Adriatik and team for such a beautiful improvement to our house. We recommend Adid Landscape to anyone looking for quality work with reasonable pricing.

Thank you very much Adriatik, we are very pleased with our results.

Terrific Experience with Adid Landscaping

I required 3/4 of the perimeter of my house re-paved due to external waterproofing work 5 months ago. I also wanted the patio stones to be replaced with new, as well as build a small garden area. During the quoting process, Adrian provided a design that struck a good balance between being stylish and economical. His pricing was very competitive. The job started only about a month later, which was earlier than I expected (a good thing). Adid and his team worked very hard throughout and completed the job in a week, which was faster than I expected (also a good thing). The final results were very good. Adid communicated well throughout the process, which I really appreciated. Payment terms were easily agreed upon and the transaction was smooth. I will be going back to Adid Landscaping for my future landscaping needs, and I highly recommend them.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

backyard patio slabs

Adrian and his team did an excellent job grading and installing new patio slabs in my yard. They were professional and very efficient and got the job done in one full day. They cleaned up after they were done and left me some extra stones just in case. I highly recommend them.
Mike

Tony and Natasha in Etobicoke
Tony and Natasha in Etobicoke

Excellent work by Adid Landscaping team!

Adriatic and his entire team from Adid Landscaping did a GREAT JOB!!! Adriatic underpromised and overdelivered on the entire improvement of my driveway, the pathway to my backyard and my front lawn. He was very professional and friendly, have us a great deal, did the work fastest than anyone else in my neighbourhood and at best quality. These guys are ARTISTS! My wife and I are absolutely impressed by the work Adriatic and his team delivered and we are strongly recommending them. In this time of COVID 19, they look after every single detail of safety and hygiene, they cleaned after their work on a daily basis and ecstatically the quality of their work is the BEST! Adriatic gave us advise, he understood what we wanted and immediately started doing phenomenal work from start to end. VERY IMPRESSIVE! Sincere THANK YOU Adid Landscaping! We love your work!

Tony and Natasha at 19 Erinview in Etobicoke

Evan in Nepean
Evan in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway and patio (Big project)

Adriatik and his crew were fantastic, always on time and delivered a quality job in the end. They fulfilled and exceeded all of my expectations. I don't usually write reviews but, Adid Landscaping really deserves one.

Sam and Deb from Toronto
Sam and Deb from Toronto

Stone work & asphalt

Adriatik and his crew did a fantastic job!!! They were on time; cleaned up after the work was done; and did such a beautiful job. They meshed existing flag stone work with a new patio and paved part of our driveway that needed fixing after a renovation. Their rate was very competitive as well. What a great experience it was in dealing with Adid Landscaping.

ylasrado in Toronto
ylasrado in Toronto

Landscaping

I hired them last month to do landscaping in the front and backyard and they did an excellent job. They were professional and skilled and I was very satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend them to other customers.

Daniel McMullen from Toronto
Daniel McMullen from Toronto

New patio, front staris repair

Adriatik and his crew are professional and skilled landscapers. Recently transformed my back yard with new patio stone. Great attention to detail and drainage issues. Beautiful work in difficult circumstances as yard entrance was too narrow for equipment and machinery. Also repaired front steps at great savings when others wanted to rebuild with new material. Adriatik also solved major drain issue around property be regrading land and installing correct patio stones.

Usha KelleyMaharaj in Mississauga
Usha KelleyMaharaj in Mississauga

Backyard and shed

Adrian's company did our backyard and built our shed. He worked with us to develop a design within our budget and tastes. His team was very professional and completed the job in a reasonable time. The final product was absolutely awesome. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Camillo from Toronto
Camillo from Toronto

Remove exsisting patio stones /level / replace

In Spring of 2013 Adid Landscaping reinstalled existing patio stones. Many areas missing stones and area in front entrance very sloppy. Called 1 week later and many times afterwards with promises of coming back to fix areas. Called today Oct 16 2105 and was told by owner Adratiak to F-off and to never call back. Very sad business ethics. Will never recommend.

More about Adid Landscaping Stone Work

Complete Landscaping : Grading, Sodding and Planting FLAGSTONE: Rectangular and Random INTERLOCKING; Driveways, Paths, Patios, and Sidewalks CONCRETE: Paths, pads, retaining walls, garage floors FENCING: A full line (wood) RETAINING WALLS: stone, concrete, wood STONE MASONRY
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?