Essential Disposal Services

Reviews for Essential Disposal Services

KidKearney in Toronto
KidKearney in Toronto

Renovations/Junk-Material removal

Great team at a great company. My basement flooded and I called Essential to get a 10 yard bin. Service was fantastic. From the phone call to the emails to the drivers. I ended up ordering a second bin, a 6 yarder to complete the job. I am also on the board of directors for a private co-operative community and after the great experience with my personal flood clean-up with Essential, I convinced the board to go with them for a 40 yard & a 30 yard bin for our communities annual spring clean up! Again, the service was top notch and the price extremely fair. Great job Essential!

Suz-Ann in Mississauga
Suz-Ann in Mississauga

Renovations

From the first time to the second time using Essential Disposal Services, very happy with the service I received. The ladies on the phone cheerful & extremely helpful on choosing the right bins. Their Driver Matt also extremely professional. Even when I wanted the bin put on Front Lawn, no qualms! Will definitely use their services for future projects... Sincerely Suz-Ann in Mississauga.....

Aldo in Brampton
Aldo in Brampton

Fence/Deck Renovation

Second year we've used this company. Last year for in-house renovations and this year for fence and deck renovations. Great service with a reasonable price. Would use again for another project in the future!

sirdevan in Mississauga
sirdevan in Mississauga

Demolition

This company has pleasant, easy to deal with staff. They gave advice as to size, dropped off and picked up the bin on schedule, and were careful to put it where I wanted. Their price is competitive as well, I believe.

anthonyg1984 from Caledon
anthonyg1984 from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

House Renovation

They were the most helpful in regards to communication. They were very efficient and clean when they dropped and picked up the bin. Their price was on par if not 10-15% less then anyone else i called.

Lisa from Bolton
Lisa from Bolton
3 reviews , ON

Disposal Services

I was in search of a disposal service for an old deck. After calling a number of places, Essential disposal answered and was quick, efficient, and was able to deal with our short timeline. I would be very likely to use this company again in the future.

Luise Cox from Mississauga
Luise Cox from Mississauga

Elections Ontario

Our office is only open during an election. We were very happy with the way everything was done. Very tidy, quick & courteous. I would use your services again & would recommend you to anyone.

Thank you Louise for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your office.

More about Essential Disposal Services

Visit us at www. essentialdisposal. com for more info! Essential Disposal has been serving GTA residents with disposal bin rental services for many years. Our dumpster rentals are delivered and picked up for you, so you don’t have to worry about any of the logistics surrounding disposal. Whether you’re in ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Caledon?