Essential Disposal Services

Sergio Belvedere  from Vaughan
Sergio Belvedere from Vaughan
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Project Cleanup

Very good people to deal with right through the process from inquiry to ordering the bin and having it picked up. The size was perfect and the follow up customer service was great.
Thank you and I would definitely use them again in future.

Malcolm
Malcolm
2 reviews , ON

10 Cubic Foot Bin

Essential provided me with a 10 cubic foot clean waste bin for a patio installation project. Everything worked perfectly - scheduling pick-up and delivery and the bin was the perfect size. Great service and reasonably priced.

Happy C.
Happy C.

Bin Rental

Nothing but professionalism from start to finish. From the office staff to the driver who delivered and picked up the bin. I rented a bin from Essential this past month to do some yard clean up as we are redoing our landscape. They were able to give me a flat rate and I wasn't charged with any overages or extras like I have been in the past from other bin rental companies. What impressed me the most was that they were able to deliver the same day! I would highly recommend them. Thank you !

Rob in Caledon
Rob in Caledon

Disposal bin

Great service from beginning to the end. Very quick in providing me a quote for a 10yrd bin. Bin delivered and picked up on schedule. I would rent from essential again.

Private User reviews Laval,

Kitchen Rnevation waste disposal

Best Customer service and support. On time delivery and pick up.
Office Administrator Stacey is very knowledgeable and helpful person.
I recommend Essential Disposal to anyone who is looking for waste disposal.

Garbage bin rental Mississauga

Essential Disposal help in solving waste problems through bin rental in Mississauga. Whether you are looking to dispose of renovation materials, home cleaning leftovers, construction debris, general garbage, garden wastes or more, they can help. Their Mississauga bin rentals have tons of benefits and it includes a one-time service such as delivering their bins to you the next day guaranteed, or same day delivery is also usually available if ordered by 9 am. They have competitive rental prices that have different rates depending on the size and location. Call or visit their office now to know more about their bin rentals in Mississauga. Reach them at (416) 853-3000 or check their website at https://www.essentialdisposal.com/bin-rental-mississauga/.

Norman Morissette from Bolton
Norman Morissette from Bolton

Moving Waste

I have used Essential before and they were very helpful this time as they recommended that I use a larger bin (only $20). That was a great decision otherwise I would not have had place for all of the waste.

Thank you.

Cathy -.
Cathy -.

Dumpster Bin Rental

Essential Disposal is a wonderful company to do business with! I rented a dumpster bin from them for an extended period. The price was exactly as quoted, there were no hidden fees or surprises upon billing. Also the people in the office and the drivers were all super nice, friendly and helpful! I was very nervous to rent a bin as I had never done this before but the whole experience was perfect. I will use them again and 100% recommend this company!

Bin rental made easy in Caledon
Bin rental made easy in Caledon

Bin rental

We needed a smaller bin for our concrete and interlock. Essential Disposal services were very helpful and made the whole process from ordering, delivery and pick up very easy. I would use them again.

Rayna Pinto in Toronto
Rayna Pinto in Toronto

Disposal of miscellaneous garbage

I was recommended Essential Disposal Services by a family member and checked their website. I called them and was given the information about their service in a clear manner. I found their quotation reasonable. They met the time frame i.e. the delivery of the container was done on time and so also the pick-up. They even allowed me to keep the container for an additional day. I was very satisfied and know that in the future, if I need to do this again, I would use this company.

More about Essential Disposal Services

Visit us at www.essentialdisposal.com for more info!

Essential Disposal has been serving GTA residents with disposal bin rental services for many years. Our dumpster rentals are delivered and picked up for you, so you don’t have to worry about any of the logistics surrounding disposal. Whether you’re in need of accumulated household junk removal or construction roll-off disposal our large garbage bins come in a variety of sizes, and you’ll experience only the finest customer service at drop off and pick up times.