QuickDry Carpet Care

Reviews for QuickDry Carpet Care

RichK in Ottawa
RichK in Ottawa

Carpet Cleaning

Had QuickDry in to clean wall-to-wall carpet. Excellent job and service. Needed a pet-friendly cleaning and they did not disappoint. Fantastic job and the carpet dried quickly. Asked about my sofa and they advised how I could do it myself for a lot less. Highly recommended!

Dave C in Ottawa
Dave C in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Area Rug Cleaning

Knowledgeable, friendly and extremely thorough, Abraham and his brother went above and beyond to do an excellent job cleaning our rugs for a very competitive price. Couldn't be happier with the quality of service and will not hesitate to hire again and recommend to others!!

Needed some area rugs cleaned after we had a flood in our basement. Abraham was initially extremely helpful (returning a call on a Sunday evening) in explaining in detail what to do to get rugs fully dry, how to prevent mold growth and possible options to get them cleaned. He even recommended considering a competitor who is able to do more thorough factory cleaning if I did encounter mold growth/strong musty smell, showing he was much more concerned about our family's health than making money from us. Thankfully, I didn't need the offsite cleaning for mold and now I have like-new rugs cleaned with eco-friendly products that my kids can play on without worry. This is what all trades should be like to deal with!!

Mike Garner from Ottawa
Mike Garner from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpet and couch cleaning

We had carpets and couches cleaned by QuickDry - two brothers who are enthusiastic, polite, and friendly. They had done the neighbour’s house done first - carpeting on three levels for $349 (plus HST), and included a family room rug and sprayed the furniture with an anti-cat smell compound for no extra cost. They did such a great job we felt comfortable having them do our living room and dining room carpets and two love seats also, for $200 (plus HST) - and they threw in two cherry wood-trimmed chairs and the front hall mat for no extra charge. Their prices are reasonable, and service is great. They came when the said they would. There were no “hidden surprises” in adding extra costs - what they quoted is what they charged, even after doing the little extras. I highly recommend them…!!!

rcham084  in
rcham084 in

Carpet cleaning

Really delighted with the amazing job these guys did on our stairway and hallway/landing carpets. The carpets were heavily soiled and they really did a fantastic job. They were friendly, fast and thorough. Would highly recommend!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Outstanding service, follow-up missing.

The service is very good. They did an outstanding job to make very dirty wall to wall come to life again. They carpets dried within 2 hours, as they are different thicknesses. I did have a problem the next day, and called twice with a very simple question. Have not heard back which is very disappointing. I was going to have him come back to do another part of my home. After sales is just as important as the actual service done.

Eleea Reyes from Ottawa
Eleea Reyes from Ottawa

Carpet Cleaning

QuickDry was Fantastic!
Excellent job, came on-time, did the work well with no fuss, very efficient, and carpets are very clean.
I will definitely call them again for any future carpet or upholstery cleaning needs :)

Abe from Ottawa
Abe from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

carpet cleaning

I was completely blown away by the level of friendliness and courtesy this company provided!
From initial contact to saying goodbye at the door!
Beautiful.

Got my whole house cleaned (townhouse) for 150!

It was cheaper than doing it myself!

A-Mazing!

Kate R. from Ottawa
Kate R. from Ottawa

Carpet cleaning

I would give this company five stars for the actual cleaning. I really like the result. However (and it's a big one) I'd give zero for reliability and professionalism. Three out of three times I hired them, they showed up more than two hours late (with no phone call) or didn't show up at all, and I had to reschedule. Eventually I had to go with a different company. If you're taking time off work for this, or travelling across town, or need reliability for any reason, beware!

Veronique from Gloucester
Veronique from Gloucester
3 reviews Gloucester, ON

Carpet cleaning

I used QuickDry's services to clean carpets in my hallway and rooms. I was happy with the end result and could see and feel the difference. I do think that it was very expensive, especially that I needed to buy an additional product as there was pet stains and without the special solution, the actual cleaning would of made it worse according to the technician. So it ended costing a lot more than I originally expected but the results were good and the technicians were friendly. They are worth considering in my opinion but be prepared to maybe pay more than expected.

More about QuickDry Carpet Care

All-natural carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, mattress cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and pet urine and odour removal services. www. quickdry. ca