Quick Dry Carpet Care

Reviews for Quick Dry Carpet Care

L Brownrigg from Ottawa
L Brownrigg from Ottawa
6 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Great job on upholstery cleaning

I needed an older couch & loveseat cleaned. Abraham did a fantastic job. He is professional, courteous and provides excellent customer service. We also use his company at work and have always been very satisfied with the results. I highly recommend them.

Chantal Chevrier in Ottawa
Chantal Chevrier in Ottawa

Carpet Cleaning Magicians!!

Well this is not going to be just another "glowing" review!
For over a decade I've been using Sears carpet cleaning to service my home, then they went out of business, left me wondering who I can choose to clean my carpets..

I found QuickDry online with positive reviews, so I gave them a try.

The results were beyond amazing - they actually look new.. it's been over a month now and I just can't believe how nice my carpets look.

My home feels like a home now!

The results were beyond any cleaning I've ever had.

RichK in Ottawa
RichK in Ottawa

Carpet Cleaning

Had QuickDry in to clean wall-to-wall carpet. Excellent job and service. Needed a pet-friendly cleaning and they did not disappoint. Fantastic job and the carpet dried quickly. Asked about my sofa and they advised how I could do it myself for a lot less. Highly recommended!

Dave C in Ottawa
Dave C in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Area Rug Cleaning

Knowledgeable, friendly and extremely thorough, Abraham and his brother went above and beyond to do an excellent job cleaning our rugs for a very competitive price. Couldn't be happier with the quality of service and will not hesitate to hire again and recommend to others!!

Needed some area rugs cleaned after we had a flood in our basement. Abraham was initially extremely helpful (returning a call on a Sunday evening) in explaining in detail what to do to get rugs fully dry, how to prevent mold growth and possible options to get them cleaned. He even recommended considering a competitor who is able to do more thorough factory cleaning if I did encounter mold growth/strong musty smell, showing he was much more concerned about our family's health than making money from us. Thankfully, I didn't need the offsite cleaning for mold and now I have like-new rugs cleaned with eco-friendly products that my kids can play on without worry. This is what all trades should be like to deal with!!

Mike Garner from Ottawa
Mike Garner from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpet and couch cleaning

We had carpets and couches cleaned by QuickDry - two brothers who are enthusiastic, polite, and friendly. They had done the neighbour’s house done first - carpeting on three levels for $349 (plus HST), and included a family room rug and sprayed the furniture with an anti-cat smell compound for no extra cost. They did such a great job we felt comfortable having them do our living room and dining room carpets and two love seats also, for $200 (plus HST) - and they threw in two cherry wood-trimmed chairs and the front hall mat for no extra charge. Their prices are reasonable, and service is great. They came when the said they would. There were no “hidden surprises” in adding extra costs - what they quoted is what they charged, even after doing the little extras. I highly recommend them…!!!

rcham084  in
rcham084 in

Carpet cleaning

Really delighted with the amazing job these guys did on our stairway and hallway/landing carpets. The carpets were heavily soiled and they really did a fantastic job. They were friendly, fast and thorough. Would highly recommend!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Outstanding service, follow-up missing.

The service is very good. They did an outstanding job to make very dirty wall to wall come to life again. They carpets dried within 2 hours, as they are different thicknesses. I did have a problem the next day, and called twice with a very simple question. Have not heard back which is very disappointing. I was going to have him come back to do another part of my home. After sales is just as important as the actual service done.

Eleea Reyes from Ottawa
Eleea Reyes from Ottawa

Carpet Cleaning

QuickDry was Fantastic!
Excellent job, came on-time, did the work well with no fuss, very efficient, and carpets are very clean.
I will definitely call them again for any future carpet or upholstery cleaning needs :)

Abe from Ottawa
Abe from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

carpet cleaning

I was completely blown away by the level of friendliness and courtesy this company provided!
From initial contact to saying goodbye at the door!
Beautiful.

Got my whole house cleaned (townhouse) for 150!

It was cheaper than doing it myself!

A-Mazing!

More about Quick Dry Carpet Care

All-natural carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, mattress cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and pet urine and odour removal services. www. quickdry. ca
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Ottawa?