White Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Innisfil  >  White Electric

Review for White Electric

Carl Mueller from Toronto
Carl Mueller from Toronto

Wiring and installation of pool chlorinator

Larry White was referred to me by our pool company who suggested we call him to install and hard wire a new chlorinator for our pool system. Larry installed our new Hayward P4 chlorinator which involved some new wiring and changing a few things in our existing electrical set up. Before we'd agreed to work with him, Larry offered to drive to our house and take a look at things to get a better idea of the work involved and to get us a free quote. Another electrician I'd contacted just quoted over the phone and then mentioned it might cost more depending on how things turned out which didn't give me much confidence so in that regard, Larry was very professional in comparison to others I'd called for quotes.

After we'd agreed to the work, Larry arrived at the agreed time and completed the work as promised. He also fixed a few things (at no extra cost) that he'd noticed including the fact that one of our main electrical cords had been bitten through by an animal. He also rewired something else that had been done incorrectly by someone else.

Larry was very professional and courteous and delivered as promised. I'd almost gone with another electrician who I'd first been referred to for this job but this guy kept putting me off and eventually never bothered to show up. Larry on the other hand was top notch and I'm glad we hired him. I happily recommend White Electric for electrical work and in our case, pool-specific work which he can certainly do.