Manos Handy Man Home Services

Reviews for Manos Handy Man Home Services

Victorian
Victorian

Eavestrough, downspout and overhang

Over the winter, icicles had formed pulling the eavestrough away from the roof. Manos reattached the eavestrough and reconnected the downspout. It came loose during high winds and Manos returned to screw in the spout.
The plastic pieces on overhang were disintegrating and leaking. Manos replaced the pieces and attached them to the existing joists. He assured me that there would be no more leaks and that his work was fully guaranteed.
So far it’s held up during high winds but there is a small leak.

all.my job have warranty if have any problem just let me.know and we will fix it for you THANKS

Painting- Exterior Trim, Interior Ceilings

Manos and his team did a great job with our project. They painted all exterior trim on our house, replaced/repaired damaged trim as needed, and painted 2 interiors ceilings. The price for the job was very competitive. His team was courteous, professional and tidy. We were very happy with Manos's work and would highly recommend him

Thank you Manos!

thanks for you review and thanks for you business

gary.j.sarkissian in Toronto
gary.j.sarkissian in Toronto

Paving driveway, concrete in backyard and fixing steps

This is the third time I've called on Manos and his year.
The efficiency and skill they bring to their work is exceptional.
Always on budget no matter how much longer they need to work!
He paved the front driveway, repaved the concrete section in the back and fixed the broken steps. We created a new step because the rise of the bottom one was too deep.
He also corrected the eaves trough because it was previously set up incorrectly .

Thanks again Manos !

Paul in East York
Paul in East York

Pool fence

Needed a pool grade fence and Manos services came in took down the heold fence installed the new one in three days. They were quick and efficient would definitely recommend them.

thanks for you review appreciate

Tom in East York
Tom in East York

Phenomenal

On time. On budget. Very professional. Excellent work. You will not regret it. They completed the job as quoted and cleaned up after all was done. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely be calling them back for a few more projects.

mona in East York
mona in East York

Manos handyman, lack of experience guy.

He, Manos the handyman, did more destroy then helping the repair and renovations.

I paid him $2500.00. Which is 1/2 of the coats. Told him that he doesn't have to come again. The job is not finished, now I have to find someone to finish the job.

His helper, no experience at all, I cut 4 dry walls to 6' to fit the top of bathtub to the ceiling, he just needs to put it on , pre cut. but this helper re cut them to small pieces to fit.

The other skinny helper never follow instruction. I find kitchen cabinet door and some small pieces on the hallway where they keep garbage, I bring them back and tell him that that is a part of the cabinet and we need to complete the job.

They are solid wood, heav8y and expensive. Finally he Dumped Them,
I was up set , he say 'don't worry' and take me to where he dumped them. Of cause, they were all gone.

I keep 3 pieces of the dry walls in the kitchen and told this helper, I need them for the kitchen walls. He dump them.

Later on, I find that the towel handles are gone, the cabinets drawers rails are gone. Now the kitchen cabinets are not complete. A pair of mirror door are cracked and the frame become apart.

The drywall dust and tiles dust are everywhere. The stove, fan van hood , bathroom fan, walls, floor and my clothing in the closet are full of dust. I have been spent 3 days still doing the cleaning.

Manos doesn't know how to care about my stuff, he didn't cover up my kitchen appliances, if he cover them up with plastic cover. The cleaning job will be easier. This is experience. He is lack of it.

he put the door back on its place after damaged the frames. It is not on the right place and doesn't look right now.

When he put bathtub surrounding on, he told me that it is not the proper one. After I tell him that the surrounding have 2 corner pieces. It can be adjust. Then he find out the way to glue it on but put the glue on the wrong side. I believe this is the first time he work onto it.

Half of the tiles he have to cut to fit in. He find a spot start to put tile on, it end up that half of the tiles have to be cut.

Total working on area is only around 200 feet. How can he takes a bigger job. Sigh......... don't use this guy.

this woman is bad customer and cheaper I did entire renovation in her condo was discussing dirty place to live on terrible no clean I told her can reno her kitchen and her bathroom only labor 5k shes agreed after the reno all done shes pay only half and start complaining for everything shes no appreciate nothing just complaining I told her cant continue the job and stop look my Instagram and Facebook pages look her place after and before all new all clean I think shes try In grab this job for free shes very bad customer very bad experience never hope grab client like that and advice you guys about client like that shes want renovation in tinny little condo without dust I told her after reno done all place will be clean but shes never listening just complaining all tbe time and she try put other jobs for free shes kind try be smart person shes very bad person be advised to work wit her I have all proves in pictures on my Facebook and Instagram you guys can take look there even on YouTube I have

vijay in Toronto
vijay in Toronto

frozen pipes and bad insulation

This is a late entry, but we had issues with frozen pipes in our home after being on vacation in December. We knew exactly where the problem was but were unsuccessful in being able to de-ice a specific area. I had tried insulating myself last winter, but obviously didn't work.
Manos came out on a Saturday morning, quickly identified the problem, got our pipes working again, and insulated the area to where not only did our pipes not freeze again this winter; our kitchen became way warmer! All this done in less than an hour and he charged us a very reasonable $100. Will always go to Manos for all my handyman needs.
Thank you Manos!!!!

Derdeko in East York
Derdeko in East York

Exchange older pumbling system

Begginig of Spring is the renovation time, I was with troubles at my home because I haved a old whater pipes. Manos Handyman exchange the older pumbling system at my house. Very polite, professioals

Anil in Toronto
Anil in Toronto

Island Range Hood installation on cathedral ceiling with flat roof

Had a tough time finding a contractor to install a range hood in our renovated kitchen. The combination of sloped ceiling and flat roof made many contractors back out. Almost 7 contractors agreed to install it over the phone. But when they came and saw the site, they backed out.. which includes a contractor of Home depot ( Paid about $99 for giving an estimate which home depot refunded as the contractor was not ready to do the vent in the roof).
The problems were different with contractors
1. Can install Island range hood but will not do the vent through the ceiling
2. Can make hole and vent in the ceiling but will not install range hood
3. Can install range hood but will not do drywall for the bulk head
4. Can install range hood but will not hook up electrical connection

After about 2 months of searching for a contractor I decided to advertise on Trusted pros. Manos replied to my advertisement and was ready to do the complete installation of the range hood. He gave me a decent quote.

Completed an excellent job in 2 days

thanks apreciate you review

Fence and gate installation

Manos and his team took longer than originally discussed to start the work, however he did provide updates along the way. Once on site, his team completed the three day fence and gate installation project in two days and the work was completed exactly as designed and discussed. He was always available to communicate by email or phone. The rate for the work was very reasonable. The only other issue is that garbage was not removed from the site. I would use Manos again for another project.

Thanks for the review apreciate

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?