Manos Handy Man Home Services

Galia in Toronto
Galia in Toronto

Porch soffit

Great job!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
He did a good job repairing the soffit of my because it was old and damaged. Also, he is a responsible person, always on time.
Thank you for your help.

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Potlights

Manny did a fantastic job installing potlights in my kitchen. He is professional and courteous. I am very happy with the job he did and will be hiring him for many future jobs.

Kiera in Toronto
Kiera in Toronto

Chimney cap

I called over a dozen companies looking to get a custom chimney cap and Manos responded promptly and with a lot of knowledge and availability to do the job asap. Will be using him in the future for all kind of jobs, very glad we found him!

Thanks for the review

Gillian M in East york
Gillian M in East york

Siding under Gable on townhouse

Emanoel provided a quote and then the following week came and did the work. It was done as he said it would be and he kept me posted when there was a hiccup with getting the material. He was able to rectify that quickly and then complete the job. My gable is 3.5 stories up and they built scaffolding to reach it. Very pleased with the work and the response.

bathroom ceiling repair

Manos & his Crew did an excellent job repairing our basement bathroom ceiling, - tile & drywall. the job costed what was quoted and done quickly as promised. I would recommend Manos and would hire him again.

Thanks appreciate you bussines

Mli from Toronto
Mli from Toronto

Fixed 2 broken windows and unplugged sink.

I texted Manos and we arranged for him to come to my house to give me a free quote. He arrived on time and gave me a reasonable quote. He unplugged my sink right away, and took the window frames to measure the window glass. In a couple of days and replaced the broken windows. Good, fast and professional service.

Tino  in Toronto
Tino in Toronto

False Contractor

We hired this contractor to supply and install roofing, the day before they show up they informed us they couldn't supply the materials they offered. We had to supply and again they informed us half way through that there takeoff was inccorect and needed more. Once they finally completed the job, after damaging window screens, creating a dissasterous mess on site, the owner has informed us he can't provide the correct business docuements for his HST and WSIB registration. When we informed him that he was charging us HST he has asked us to pay him cash direct and that he doesn't want to renew his certificates. Ontop his raised the price by over 200%!
After continual harrasement and threats against our company and staff members we informed him to only contact us through a legal council so we can arrange his payment correctly.
We have reported him to the correct authorities and hope his business is handled correctly.

This guy is shame in Italian he hired contractors to do job in Pickering hes from. Corrent construction and status construction we did entire job and never getting paid me and 4 contractors hire lawyers to law suit they company to get money any one are welcome to go on job site and look the roof whe did very professional job and on time. Was winter time. Hard to do but we did becareful about thos shame. Italian guys called tino sisca and liam. Buck check they profile on inded they hire ppl to do the job and never paid google they fake company calls status construction and corrent construction we start law suit again them to grab our money wit interest rate job was completed in January since that we never have any money from this shame. Italian brothers my lawyer and justice will resolve wit them. We no have time. To deal wit those fraudulent person we let the lawyers deal wit them fell free too look the job site and check my job overthere

L.
L.

Overhang

Manos and his helpers had changed the plastic roofing Last year. During high winds, pieces had blown off. It took a while for Manos to get back regarding warranty but they went ABOVE AND BEYOND to change the plastic, reinforce the joists and block air ways that could cause the plastic sheets to move.
They were tidy, respectful and easy to work with. I’m think of having them do an overhang in the front.

Dee in North York
Dee in North York

RELIABLE SERVICE

These guys are reliable and do a great job!!

I have used them two times now and they stay late until the job is done properly,
They came to shovel now during a horrible storm when no one else would, highly recommend this Co.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?