PG RENOVATIONS

London ON

Reviews for PG RENOVATIONS

Private User reviews Saint Thomas, ON

100 + year old home basement Reno

Honestly! Best quote, fastest timeframe, every last detail and point covered . Contractors were very helpful and trustworthy as they most often had complete run of the basement and main floor (electrical)

Flooring

We hired PG REnovations to do a carpet and Laminate install. They were very professional and did an amazing job. They were also able to beat our competitors quotes. I would definitely recommend them for any future jobs. The owner Peter was always available for any questions that we had and his guys were very careful when moving furniture. Love my floors!

Unacceptable on all levels in
Unacceptable on all levels in
1 review London, ON

Bathroom floor install

Do not hire this contractor!!! I hired them through Lowe's installation service. I had a 69 square foot bathroom done with click vinyl. The first job was so bad, it had to be done a second time. Second install was bad as well and contractor PG renovations caused severe damage to my hardwood floors outside of the room they were working on. Severe scratches and gouges in my oak hardwood. The solution from Lowe's was to touch it up with a marker. The entire job was refunded including materials and labor, however, doesn't fix the permanent damaged caused. Peter (owner of PG renovations) has poor customer service skills, zero accountability and doesn't even know that flooring has lot numbers on boxes so it matches! It was an absolutely horrible, horrible experience. PG renovations does all Lowe's installs on everything from Lowe's in the London area. DO NOT USE this service. It is absolutely unacceptable. So disappointed in the quality from a Baeumler approved contractor.

Mo in Cambridge
Mo in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Entry and Storm Door Install

I recently had an attempted break in to my house which resulted in a totally destroyed front door including the jamb. I had called around several people for quotations to replace the front steel and storm door. Most of the quotes were just astronomical. I spoke to several of my neighbors who had heard that PG has been around in the neighborhood. Called PG and spoke to Peter who was professional and attentive to my request. After speaking to him, I had informed that I will be providing the steel and storm door and I needed only an installation. After going through the measurements and what I wanted he gave me a quote which included steel door install (brick to brick), jamb extensions, aluminum capping, installation of the storm door, and the re-installing all door hardware accessories including the security sensor. I agreed and setup a time for them to come in.
On the day of installation, Jeff and Fred were the men sent do this job and he was on time :-). it was -7 and snow coming down but the guys worked through for 5 hours. They were professional and thorough. No Ikea job where things are left over the install. Nothing was chanced even to the small details, these guys were good.
Bottom line I am really impressed with these guys and I am considering to hire them to renovate my basement. Very rare to find hardworking people who take pride in there work.

We love to hear satisfied customer reviews on the internet, makes our day when we are able to provide the best quality of work for a fair price!

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in London?