PC Outfitters

Windsor ON

Reviews for PC Outfitters

1 review Windsor, ON

Stay Away!

Go elsewhere. Extremely rude tech. After months of no updates on a simple repair, the computer was returned with cracks and dings and no apology. The story the tech told didn't make any technological sense, after I called them out - I received no updates and was met with hostility over the phone. Never again.

SouljaBoy888 from Windsor
SouljaBoy888 from Windsor
2 reviews Windsor, ON

Computer Repair

PC Outfitters was a great match for my family and me, they fixed our viruse filled MacBook in a timely manner and charged a fair amount. Very impressed with this company, particularly George!

Ruth Sulja in Amherstburg
Ruth Sulja in Amherstburg
4 reviews AMHERSTBURG, ON

Computer repair

I totally trust this company with my computer. They will call you with a diagnosis and lay out the options and give you a fair opinion. I have been going to this company for all my computer needs for nearly 15 years!