One of the worst companies to deal with
If you do long distance move for fixed price they will rush and loose or damage your furniture.
On short distance moves they will work super slow, use 2 men to carry a small item and also damage your furniture.
They always have one guy who does not know anything about moving!
BEWARE OF HIDDEN CHARGES!
Mike the owner is a dishonest and a vulgar person.
When you ask for compensation for damages he will start shouting like a little kid who you took candy from.
Will not send you your receipt as he is possibly evading tax
Complaints sent to authorities !
1. If we were so bad moving company, why did you hire us second time after the long distance move? :) :)
>>That apparently was a mistake! as, as per my review, your people worked so quick the first time and as everything was wrapped, i did not fully realize the damage
2. I understand you want to hurt us, putting the worst review possible, using all the **** possible.
>> Expected answer, witness were there and pictures speak for them selves. You can ask your team.
as for the review, it is the reality and as you mentioned, this is canada , a place where you cannot do damage to someone and just go away.
3. But that's what for? because you dind't want to pay the 1 hour traveling time!!! You did a big scene at the end of the local move, trying to pay $100 less
>> A fee you did not declare, i talked to you on the phone, with your workers inside the apartment. What scene are you talking about?
- menacing and insulting our workers and trying to intimidate them with your two friends.
>> Make up whatever you want. my friends did not get involved or say a word to your workers. Its you who were shouting on the phone, and swearing. We have it recorded. I calmly agreed to the deceipt of coming back to repair with your mover, no altercations or any abnormal conversation took place with your team, again 3 witnesses where there. The only loud mouth was yourself
As we expained you over the phone, all the companies charge 1 hour extra for traveling time for any local move. In fact you received an email confirmation 1 month before movig day, where is clearly written about the 1 hour extra to be paid on top for traveling time. And you replied to our confirmation, by accepting it. (we can proof that to anyone).
>> And i accepted that as it was clearly my mistake for trusting your word, and clearly asked you what you are going to do for broken dresser.
3. please stop **** by using our photos. The photos you posted, are the photos we sent to you to show you that the dresser was already damaged when we get it from Toronto storage (where other moving company deposited it with no blankets or other protection!!!!!)
>> Nope, broken piece was clearly mentioned to your workers where they dragged the dresser and it was about to break. Yet they still broke it. I do not have to make up or say anything that did not happen. Blanket was in Toronto with cardboard on the dresser but somehow it did not arrive with you, not above you to take a $5 blanket
4. of course we send receipts anyone, even if they don't ask for. You already have one for the long distance move.
>> No i do not and you did not send either