Self Storage

Extremely satisfied!

1888.808.8279
Toronto
M5P 2K4

I wish to thank you and your team for the excellent service we received. We were very impressed with the professionalism and care that was taken at both pick up and delivery. I would be happy to serve as a reference if need be and will highly recommend your company to my family and friends. Thank you for the care and diligence taken throughout the move.

Lise in Ottawa
Lise in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Large coffee table delivery

This company is excellent. Delivery was on time & well organized. Efficient & good communication all along. You will not be disappointed! They delivered a large coffee table from Toronto to Ottawa.

Hi in Montreal
Hi in Montreal
2 reviews Montreal, QC

Move

Vasy Movers were absolutely amazing and truly saved the day! After another company cancelled on us at the very last second (we were leaving the next day!) Vasy showed up and helped us move within an hour of us calling. They were professional, well priced, and the service was excellent. They kept our things in storage for two months before delivering them. While transferring our stuff, they did damage a cheap Ikea lamp, but had bought a new one and brought it to our place when they delivered our things in storage. They really went above and beyond. No complaints at all and would definitely recommend.

Review has 1 previous version

Efficient Movers! Highly recommended

This was my first time to move out of province. I was a bit overwhelmed with the idea of moving all of my furniture and boxes at once and have them arrive safely. However, the service offered by VASY TRANSPORT made it so easy! I am 100% satisfied with their service. Claudia is extremely nice and understanding. I was supposed to move on April 28th but for unexpected personal reasons I had to postpone my moving date and my trip to May 12. Claudia was very cooperative to accommodate any rearrangements from my side and was flexible enough to reschedule according to my request. Movers [Mike & another nice mover] were really quick and careful with furniture. They were also friendly and polite! I think I was lucky to experience VASY TRANSPORT services for a reasonable price. I will definitely be happy to contact them in the future. Highly recommended.

pa
pa
1 review Hamilton, ON

Single person home move

Everything was very quick, efficient, and professional at a fair price. Unlike previous moves, there was little stress on us at home. The only criticisms are that, when the furniture arrived at the destination, the mover told us that reassembly of furniture was not included. "Disassembly of furniture at origin & reassembly of the furniture at destination" was confirmed in the initial quoted email, and also confirmed when I called on the phone before the move. Although the mover said he would do it anyway, it was disappointing to not get the service we were promised, and quite uncomfortable when the mover did it for us as if it was a favour, even though it was quoted. However, they were kind enough to include an additional bookcase, even though we did not initially state it - so this was much appreciated. Unfortunately a chunk of wood from the bookcase chipped off during the move, but this has happened with almost all moving services we have worked with in the past. The most pleasant moving service we have used so far - and definitely the fastest! In general, excellent and speedy service - would recommend to anyone.

Brenda G in Mississauga
Brenda G in Mississauga

Great Service Great Move

I got great service and would recommend this company for
moving furniture. They wrapped everything well.The process was quick and easy. Received my furniture same day it was picked up. Great communication. No hidden costs.
Nothing seems damaged. Will be using them if needed in future!

Private User reviews Limoges, ON

Quick move

1888.808.8279
Toronto
M5P 2K4

The move was quick and the movers were friendly and gentle with our furniture. Got us to where we needed to be on time. They showed up promptly and were very organized

Sorin H. in Toronto
Sorin H. in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

moving service Toronto to Montreal

I had such a great experience with Vasy Transport moving service this past weekend from Toronto to Montreal. Claudia was super helpful over the phone; she was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating of my moving schedule and particular needs. She was good about following up and sending me confirmation emails that included all the details of my move so I knew exactly what I was getting into - no surprise or hidden fees. On the day of the move, the movers were led by Mike and they were prompt, friendly, professional, efficient, and diligent. The movers were able to take direction very well, but they also asked appropriate questions when they weren't sure of something, which I appreciate because I would rather answer questions and have the move done correctly. The moving crew was respectful and considerate of my belongings and took great care to ensure that everything was packaged, handled, and moved as carefully, yet efficiently, as possible. This was such a stress-free, smooth process, I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends in the future.

More about VASY TRANSPORT

Long Distance Moving - Movers Long Distance - moving from / to Toronto to/ from Montreal Ottawa Kingston Quebec - Residential moving service - mover Toronto to Montreal - moving company Movers Toronto to Halifax Fredericton - movers from Ontario to Maritimes - Ontario to Nova Scotia moving company - ...
Looking for Self Storage pros in London?