Nova Scotia Building Supplies

Building Supplies and Hardware
Un Known Mahone Bay NS B4V0Y5
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in MAHONE BAY  >  Nova Scotia Building Supplies

Reviews for Nova Scotia Building Supplies

Cameron Queen from Halifax
8 reviews Halifax, NS

Staff were knowledgeable and always keen to help us in selecting appropriate products for our renovation. 'Castle' has a great selection of bathroom decor items and fixtures and fittings. Their ceramic tile selection is also extensive and they will always check availability and get anything you need there in short order.

Jeff Queen from Lunenburg
2 reviews Lunenburg, NS

I always use Nova Scotia Building Supplies to buy the pellets for my stove, as they have free delivery. This year, because I was on their list of customers, they called me in the summer to offer me a preferential rate. I took them up on the offer and they were delivered the next week. They are an excellent company with friendly, helpful staff. I never go anywhere else.