Lawn Maintenance

Reviews for The Lawn Doctor - This Location Is No Longer In Business

Melanie Centis from Calgary
Melanie Centis from Calgary

lawn repair

I ruined my lawn last summer. it needed a fun repair. i found this company ad on kijiji, and phoned them up. they came a repaired my big mess and did a fabulous job. my lawn looks great again.

Don from Calgary
Don from Calgary

Lawn care and snow removal

My wife and I were tired of hiring these so called companies for year round lawn and snow maintenance, due to the fact that they cared more about doing a fast job then actually doing the job you would expect them to do.

We found The lawn doctor on kijiji. We set up a meeting with him and everything he said assured us that his team would do the job the way we ( the customer ) wanted it. We asked for some references and they came back with amazing reviews.
To make a long story short, lawn maintenance we expected a good job we received amazing job Every week.
We also signed up for snow removal and before we get up in the morning to go to work our driveway and sidewalks have been cleared. My wife and I give this company 4 thumbs up.