Here is our response through the BBB:This message originally read on 3/18/20211) We offered a FREE DIAGNOSIS to the client. The screen shots of the information indicate what was emailed to him and that he opened said docs.
2) If he wasn't happy with the primary diagnosis we ALWAYS offer a FREE 2nd or even 3rd opinion from a completely different technician and personality within the company.
3) Mr. Brown never called us back with any questions, we cannot assist him if he decided to hire another company.
4) Mr. Brown CHOSE to go with another 2 companies THAT DID NOT PROVIDE ANY DIAGNOSIS...but rather agreed with the primary diagnosis from our technician.5) At what point does Mr. Brown become responsible for the information allowed to influence his decision? We did not accept any money from him, therefore what could we possibly "owe him"?
6) The report shows an issue with the concealed SECONDARY HEAT EXCHANGER and not the primary heat exchanger above.
Job Summary LIST ALL EQUIPMENT MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBERS. CHECK LIST. REPAIR UPGRADE OPTIONS.
13 YEAR OLD AMANA
TUNE UP $74
Ron Brown $0.00
Invoice Summary Furnace compassion analysis had over 264% excess air and could see the degeneration of the secondary heat exchanger.
He will Consider REPAIR ba REPLACE
Subtotal $0.00 Tax $0.00
Total $0.00 Balance $0.00
7) the report never suggested any cracks and the technician never reported or photographed any cracks...we were thorough in our report, was Mr. Brown being thorough himself in his investigation with a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, whatever he wanted, diagnosis?
8) We had emailed a limited time offer to thousands of repeat clients and had an emergency tune-up offer. Furnace stock has been VERY LIMITED in Edmonton during this winter and the model offered to Mr. Brown is most certainly out of stock in my shop now & pricing has increased for future shipments also. Limited offers are VERY NORMAL
9) Should Mr. Brown not ask his installer why they ripped out the furnace without establishing "a reason"?
10) I have never had a client reason as such....ever. We have terminated future service with Mr. Brown in our dispatching system so as not to hurt anyone's feelings in the future...We can fix FURNACES but we are not hired to "FIX FEELINGS". You had every opportunity to get a real 2nd or 3rd, 4th, 5th or whatever opinion from anyone else OR even call our office back to complain and sort things out. You did not.
ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning