Drain Services

780 453 6640
Edmonton
AB
T5S 2P1

I came home from work on Friday with an upcoming week in the minus 30 only to discover my furnace had stopped working. After calling several furnace companies that could not help me at all and were very unsympathetic to my situation I finally made the right call to ProSolutions and stoke to Irene in dispatch who was so friendly and helpful. An hour later Prince arrived to save the night. He was professional and friendly and provided quick service and got my heat working and answered my many questions happily. I am so grateful to both Irene and Prince for being so amazing at what they do. ProSolutions will be my only call moving forward for any services I require and I will happily spread the work to all I know.

Hi Jen,
Thanks for the great review! So glad we were able to help you out in this emergency! We are definitely proud to have Irene and Prince on our team. They always aim to provide the best and fastest service for our customers. Please give us a call the next time you anything. We look forward to working with you.

k in Edmonton AB
k in Edmonton AB

New furnace installation 2013 +++ issues

Pro Solutions installed a new furnace for me in 2013. I have had issues with my furnace failing 2-3X/year since. I have had numerous technicians out to replace: heat sensors, gas valves, unplug drainage due to sand collection, twice, and replace motor. I bought a 10y parts and labour warranty, and each time a technician comes out they agree that there is something not right with my furnace failing, I have to pay for a dispatch and diagnostic fee $90+$120 every time my furnace fails, plus 2 unpaid days from work to be home to let technicians inside my house. I am planning on selling my house before my warranty runs out in 2023 because I can no longer deal with the worry and stress of my furnace failing in the winter or when I am not not home, plus my employer is getting frustrated that I have to take unapproved days off without pay just to deal with this issue. In addition to this, my furnace failed inspection, but Pro Solutions says the inspector is "just being picky" and I should contact another inspector to come inspect my furnace. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Henry  in Edmonton
Henry in Edmonton

Hot Water Tank Replacement

When I called ProSolutions I I was in desperate need of a new hot water tank. They took my call, and got an appointment right away. Prince came to my home and had a great personality that was pleasant and he was very cooperative. He was professional and had excellent workmanship. He replaced the hot water tank in an excellent amount of time, and cleaned up everything . My basement was spotless. I was extremely happy with the result. I will use them again and recommend them for anybody you needs this same service.

Hi Henry,
Thanks for the great review. Great to hear that you had an amazing experience with Prince. We sure are lucky to have him and will make sure to pass along the praise. Please give us a call if you need anything else or have any questions on your new hot water tank. Have a great day.
Melissa -Team ProSolutions

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Thanks ProSolutions! Another satisfied customer!

ProSolutions replaced our furnace and we were very happy with the prompt service, competitive pricing and friendly technicians. They worked efficiently and neatly and had our new furnace humming in no time. We were surprised with the one year follow up phone call to check in on us and see how everything was. Great customer service! Feels nice to support locally owned businesses! Highly recommended.

Hi Melanie,
Thanks so much for the great review! It's great to see the local support that we have. We always aim to provide the best service for our customers and check in to make sure that everything is still working well. Please give us a call next time you require any service, installation or maintenance. Have a great day!

Ashley E in Edmonton
Ashley E in Edmonton

Came Just at the Right Time

When it was incredibly cold in Edmonton this past winter and my apartment condo was 13'c when it was -35'c outside and my heating valve blew, Prosolutions came quickly and FIXED everything so I had heat again. Even thought I'm sure all heating companies were busy at that time. It was about a 2 hour visit as I knew where my heating valve was and they had it in stock, thankfully -- due to the extremely cold weather. Within the 2 hours they were cleaned up and gone. My base heater was running smoothly and was able to keep it to a toasty 23'c during this cold and long Edmonton winter because of Prosolutions.

Hi Ashley,
Thanks for the great review. I am so happy we were able to help you out during this tough situation! No one wants to be without heat in our long cold winter here! Please give us a call next time you need anything. At ProSolutions we always aim to provide the best service for our clients.

melissa
melissa

Furnace install

I am very pleased with the work ProSolutions did. They were fast, knowledgeable and affordable. I will continue to use them for all my home heating & plumbing needs.

Thank-you so very much for your excellent review Melissa...and thank-you for your referral to your colleague also :)
We really appreciate your words of encouragement...our Team was very happy to serve you and install that fantastic high efficient system. Refer us all the time and enjoy the referral bonus.
Kind regards,

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent service

This company came during the middle of a cold snap when every heating company was super busy. The office manager gave me advice about something to try (for free) to see if I can fix it myself before incurring the cost of having someone come out. It didn't work but I really appreciated her attempt to save me a service call. It didn't work but Sergio came out within an hour or two, fixed my problem, then pointed out another problem and said if we wanted that fixed, he'd put a note on my file so that we wouldn't have to pay for a dispatch fee a second time. Outstanding!

What a great vote of confidence for our Team at ProSolutions your review is :)
I'll make certain the Team sees this great review and I am certain it will motivate them to continue to solve every emergency call professionally, one client at a time. It's a tough gig sometimes but we love our company, City & our clients.
Call us back again...we would love to help you out on your next planned projects.
Kind Regards

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

My furnace is working perfectly!!!

Ed B. you are a SUPERSTAR!
Ed assessed and completed the work in a short time span. He was very informative about the work and the cost and also provided several feasible options and preventative measures to take.
Definitely will use this company again!
Thanks for being on time and open and transparent from the initial call made to the company. Also, my inquiry was taken by Carly who was very kind and polite.
Overall a great experience with customer service and total professional from start to finish.

YAY! Another WIN WIN for you and our TEAM here at ProSolutions Plumbing & Heating! Thank-you so very much for your great words of encouragement. Big or small we have been trying our best to keep our neighbours warm during this stressful time of the COLD SNAP. We really appreciate your support and look forward to being of further assistance whenever you need us :)
All the best,
Warm regards,

More about Pro Solutions Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

At ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., we provide personalized client and equipment care – from regular heating and cooling check-ups and maintenance to emergency service and repairs to installing new equipment. From your initial contact through completion, our experienced staff will offer expert advice and product recommendations based on your specific needs. We work with you to custom-tailor your solution, including maintenance, warranty and financing options.