Pro Solutions Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

Edmonton AB T5S 2P1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Pro Solutions Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Pro Solutions Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

This company came during the middle of a cold snap when every heating company was super busy. The office manager gave me advice about something to try (for free) to see if I can fix it myself before incurring the cost of having someone come out. It didn't work but I really appreciated her attempt to save me a service call. It didn't work but Sergio came out within an hour or two, fixed my problem, then pointed out another problem and said if we wanted that fixed, he'd put a note on my file so that we wouldn't have to pay for a dispatch fee a second time. Outstanding!

What a great vote of confidence for our Team at ProSolutions your review is :)
I'll make certain the Team sees this great review and I am certain it will motivate them to continue to solve every emergency call professionally, one client at a time. It's a tough gig sometimes but we love our company, City & our clients.
Call us back again...we would love to help you out on your next planned projects.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Ed B. you are a SUPERSTAR!
Ed assessed and completed the work in a short time span. He was very informative about the work and the cost and also provided several feasible options and preventative measures to take.
Definitely will use this company again!
Thanks for being on time and open and transparent from the initial call made to the company. Also, my inquiry was taken by Carly who was very kind and polite.
Overall a great experience with customer service and total professional from start to finish.

YAY! Another WIN WIN for you and our TEAM here at ProSolutions Plumbing & Heating! Thank-you so very much for your great words of encouragement. Big or small we have been trying our best to keep our neighbours warm during this stressful time of the COLD SNAP. We really appreciate your support and look forward to being of further assistance whenever you need us :)
All the best,
Warm regards,

1 review Edmonton, AB

Service call to change the UV bulb on furnace that they installed and was suppose to last a year. Charged me over $400 for the bulb change and buying an extra bulb and the entire unit was install 3 months earlier for $347. When I asked if there was some sort of manufaturer warranty on the bulb they did not know. Came into the house with muddy boots and it took me 20 minutes to clean the front rug after they left.

The thing with screwing customers is you think you got away with it but you will not get any followup work or be recommended to anyone else so the long term impact is higher than the short term gain.

Dear Mr. Cundy. I tried reaching out on Boxing Day with a voicemail because we didn't want you to feel this way over the holidays about this small service. You were already a great EXISTING customer and we wanted to make this experience another good one. We always try to make every visit a 10 STAR experience and that is our goal. There was warranty on the unit after we got the feedback from the manufacturer a few days later, so other than the dispatch fee and if you wanted to keep the additional bulbs (or not) you would not have to burden any extra costs. As for the muddy boots...THAT'S A NONO for our techs coming into your private space and you deserve to be compensated for that...I don't want you to feel that way about our company. My techs will learn from this review and we will all be better servicemen for it. Please feel free to call in to our office again this week in this new year & please ask for me, Jason. I will be pleased to make things right and solve this for you. We have to.
Sincerely,

hades in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

trailer living no insluation so much pressure on a small furnace , so i needed a few things called the helpful people at prosolutions and they have been helpful from start to finish from first time tune up and inspection to installing new parts they know what they doing, i was visited by simon twice, and honastly he is the best. very informative and does the job quickly reasonably and with precisicon he has good hazard assement and knows how to correct them. everytime i deal with simon theres a big smile on his face and hand shake

Thank you so very much for your reassuring words Hades :)
We've been on RED ALERT with the settling in of winter. We know it is stressful for all our neighbours and this is an ENERGY BOOST that will keep Simon and our Team positive and working hard to find SOLUTIONS!

Mack in Edmonton

Our hot water tank 10years old was clogging and showing signs of wear. Called Pro Solutions and had a on site visit. Quote process was quick and reasonable. Ordered Ondemand Hot water and water softener and had the installation booked immediately. Rapid delivery and quality of work was excellent. We decided to do our A/C and HVAC with them also. They delivered all that was expected and even increased circulation in our basement.

Thanks so very much for this AWESOME REVIEW, what a great vote of confidence Mack! We really appreciate you and your family choosing us from beginning to end.
We are looking forward to many more good years of service together with you :)

Jeff J in
1 review Sturgeon County, AB

Our hot water tank went after 10 years of service. Will and Tim came and did a great job of replacing and upgrading our tank efficiently and conscientiously. Overall, we were very satisfied with their work and Will's follow up on the project. Excellent customer service and attentiveness. We appreciate it- thanks guys!

Thank-you Jeff!
This will really boost us up during these slower times to always work hard to put our customers and their families first. The project with the new high efficient water heater turned out nicely.
Way to go Will and Tim....GREAT WORK TEAM :)

Darcy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

ProSolutions was chosen because of their claimed expertise on their website in boiler based heating systems. While missing the first diagnosis, Ed B. the second assigned tech found and solved the problem. Ed is an excellent tech that considers the customer first.

Thank-you for your modest review for our Team member Ed. He is a great tech and we all try hard to meet everyone's expectations all the time, the first time. Our claim is sincere and backed by decades of experience. There is no other residential company with the broad net of in home service experience as our Team has at ProSolutions. Thank-you for your support.
Regards,
Jason
Owner

1 review Edmonton, AB

Cameron was very kind, personable and helped us out tremendously. He unplugged the kitchen sink and put cartridges in the bathroom facet. He also fixed a leaking shower stall downstairs. I would recommend him to anyone. Very professional. Will be calling him again when we need a plumber!

That's a great vote of confidence for Cameron and our Team. Thank-you so much for your excellent review :) we will continue to work hard to give all our clients this great level of service!
Use us anytime & again!

Keenan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had ProSolutions PHAC come into complete an assessment of the old swimming pool heating system and what we were going to do in order to change from the old swimming pool to the new family room.
Jason and his Team at ProSolutions came up with an amazing idea using inslab heating lines with a new boiler tank that would double as high output for domestic water.
What a perfect combo!
Sandy, Rob, Paul and the rest of Team ProSolutions pulled off the old pool room makeover flawlessly. What a large comfortable room we now have for entertaining and hanging out in.
It's all high efficient and we look forward to using Jason and the Team at ProSolutions for many years to come for all our service needs.
I would recommend no other service company for fix-it issues, project estimating or full scale renovations.
They know their stuff and now you all know that too.

It was a great project and now all of Edmonton will know it too! Thank-you so much for the great review...that's a real vote of confidence on our Teams' honest effort. Call us for any maintenance in the years to come...we've got your back :)
Sincerely

Sheldon R in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Pro Solutions was the only company that seemed interested at all in helping me with my broken furnace on a Friday night. Jason was awesome. He walked me through some things over the phone to actually help me get it resolved myself. It is businesses and people like this that understand service, and that great service creates loyal customers. I will gladly give my future business to Pro Solutions, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank-you so much Sheldon. We work very hard to stay transparent every day. Call us back anytime :)
Sincerely, Jason

More about Pro Solutions Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

At ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., we provide personalized client and equipment care – from regular heating and cooling check-ups and maintenance to emergency service and repairs to installing new equipment. From your initial contact through completion, our experienced staff will offer expert advice and product recommendations based on your specific needs. We work with you to custom-tailor your solution, including maintenance, warranty and financing options.