Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Cabinetry & Millwork
3912 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2W4
Cabinetry & Millwork
Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Reviews for Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

james dunlap
james dunlap
3 reviews Aurora, ON

closet & kitchen sliding shelves

needed a design and installation very fast as surprise for spouse. Mooza-Danny and his people had it done in 1 day. very good quality, clean and professional- all this while I was hospitalized. very trusting and reliable

James, Thank you for trusting us to take care of your little surprise. Wish you all the best in your Journey to full recovery

Nat from Toronto
Nat from Toronto

Garage organization / slat wall

I wanted to organize my garage with metal cabinets and slat walls. I was pressed for time and Danny helped me through the process. He was polite and knowledgeable, assisting me in facilitating my project.

I would definitely recommend this company if anyone is looking to increase their garage space! I now look forward to my increased space.

Danny, thanks for the professional work!

Yuri parij from Vaughan
Yuri parij from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

Kitchen renovation

The kitchen that Danny designed was a true piece of "wood art". Having the experience and and his passion for perfection, made us change a number of flaws in the way we saw the kitchen in our eyes. Working with us throughout the whole process, with our hectic family lives, danny and his team made the reno as convinient as it could be, plus considering we did the reno in the winter time!!.
Any future renovation or addition will always go through Mooza, and always consulted and approved by Danny FIRST !!.

Yuri,
Thank you for the opportunity you gave us to work in your lovely house. May this kitchen serve you well for many years to come :)

Alon from Thornhill
Alon from Thornhill
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Danny made it possible with minimum of inconveniences to a family of 5 while renovating our kitchen.
Every single step within the process was carefully considerate and taken care of.
Danny is a very patient, pleasant person to work with and is very details oriented, along with his expertises and his care we got the best there is for the budget we had.
We are extremely happy with the overall project and with the end result and we will certainly have Danny again for any other project we might have in plan.
We highly recommend Mooza Wood Arts. Ltd. to our friends, family and anyone in need for kitchen renovation
Thank you Danny for always being there for us

Alon, your kitchen renovation was such an amazing experience for me and all my crew. We all very happy to know that you are satisfied with the end result and hope to see you soon with the next project :)

Alex from Thornhill
Alex from Thornhill
1 review ,

Walk In Closet

I have always wanted to utilize my condo walk in closet better but was never really sure what would be the most effective way/design to do so. Danny (Mooza) provided me with an exceptional service. He came by, took some measurements, created a computer graphic design to my liking and in a matter of no time I had a beautifully laid out walk-in-closet. Good Job!

Alex, I hope you enjoy your closet as much as we enjoyed making it for you. It was a pleasure working with you. Promise to keep us in mind for future projects around the house and I will promise to delivery quality and perfection. Best regards DT

Sveta from Thornhill
Sveta from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Kitchen renovation

Logo3.jpg Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.
416-633-7070
3912 Chesswood Dr.
Toronto
M3J 2W4

For family with 3 little kids kitchen renovation could be very stressful. We were scared to start this process. Fortunately, Danny reduced our stress from renovation to minimum.  Danny helped us to find the best combination for our budget. He always payed attention to our requests and needs. Work was done without delays, every day site was cleaned up afterwards, we got top quality of end product with our complete satisfaction. We received personal care from Danny, he always returned calls within couple houres and followed up on the process. Every step of progress he was there.
It was great pleasure to work with Danny. We highly recommend Mooza Wood Arts. Ltd. to everyone.

Sveta, The pleasure is all ours :) we wish you and your family all the best. Enjoy your kitchen and don't forget to call when you are ready to proceed with the basement Reno. Thank you, Danny and the Mooza team.

Maple from Toronto
Maple from Toronto

kitchen renovation

A friend recommended them to me and they renovated my entire kitchen. They were on time, the work was top quality, professional, and it's people like them that you want in your house doing this kind of job. They were amazing and it was such a pleasure dealing with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing their service. 10+!

Maple, it was a pleasure working on your kitchen. Wish you and your husband all the best. Thank you so much for your review. Best Regards Danny @ Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Rachelle Shnaidman from Vaughan
Rachelle Shnaidman from Vaughan

bar in basement

My husband and I called Danny at Mooza to design and build a bar for our basement. Danny designed a beautiful bar for our space and once it was installed we were so pleased with the quality of the finished product. From start to finish, Danny and his associate were always punctual and stuck to the given timeline. They were extremely professional and we highly recommend them. We are planning to use them again when we are ready to renovate our kitchen.

Hi Rachelle,
Thank you for the review. Your bar is by far my favorite project so far this year. I'm so grateful you hired us to do this project and I hope you will enjoy it for many years to come. Don't forget to invite us over for the next party :)
Cheers
Danny @ Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Peter from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

Bathroom Vanity and Walk-in Closet

We recently had Danny from Mooza design, manufacture, and install custom vanity and shelf for one of our bathrooms as well as new shelving unit for our walk-in-closet. We are very happy with the finished products.

The vanity is in high gloss white and the smart design (with built in over-the-vanity lights) really makes good use of small space. The walk-in-closet has one wall of shelves including two pull out laundry/storage bins and one wall of clothes hanging rods. Once again, good design allowed us to fit in lots of clothes without making it look junkie. We also really like the two pull out laundry bins that Danny found. They make sorting clothes and taking them to the laundry room a breeze.

Overall, we were very happy with the design and the quality of the materials. Would use Mooza again for sure!

Hi Peter,
I'm glad to see that you enjoy your cabinetry. Thank you for your business and the time you put in writing this review.

Best Regards
Danny @ Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

More about Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Mooza Wood Arts Ltd. is specializing in custom wood work as well as garage organizing systems. Welcome to Mooza Wood Arts and Thank You for giving us the opportunity to accompany you in the journey to achieving your home's cabinetry needs.

****

Finding the perfect custom cabinetry solution for your home can feel like an endless search, and that is where we fit in and step up to the challenge.

****

Our focus on providing you with exceptional service entails listening to your needs as well as predicting how your needs will change as the project evolves.

****

We believe that designing, manufacturing and installing the cabinetry of your dreams is a process that can only be successful if you receive service levels that go above and beyond industry standards.
Our wide variety of products and services includes but is not limited to Kitchens, Vanities, Closets and Wall Units; balanced with a personal touch that suits your home or business.
Our team of professionals is here to answer all your questions; please feel free to browse through our Projects page and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

follow us on instagram: #moozawoodarts