Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Cabinetry & Millwork
3912 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2W4
Cabinetry & Millwork
Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Reviews for Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Baymanor Homes
Baymanor Homes

Kitchen Reno

Danny and crew are fantastic! We (Baymanor Homes) use Mooza Wood Arts on all our projects from custom kitchen cabinets to bathroom vanities. Our clients are always impressed at the attention to detail and the care that is taken to bring their ideas to life!

Linda, thank you and the entire Baymanor homes management team for giving us the opportunity to take care of all your cabinetry needs.

SMikhail in Toronto
SMikhail in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Window Bench Seat & Build New Kitchen

My experience with Moozda wood Arts was amazing! I worked closely with Danny to design and build a dream window storage bench seat in my great room. He was so fantastic, professional, and delivered exactly what I was picturing in my mind. His installation team were friendly, professional, clean, worked efficiently and it was installed on time. I was so impressed with Danny, that I asked him to work with me on a second kitchen in my home (basement kitchen for entertaining). He walked me through everything, took his time, was very patient with me (as I'm not always the easiest to work with), and worked hard to get exactly what I wanted within my budget. I have high standards of professionalism and Danny exceeded them. If he said he'd call me back, he did. If he said I'd have revised drawings by a certain time, I did. He always kept his word and did exactly what he said he would. He also notified me in advance if he was going to be unavailable so that I wouldn't be left in the dark or unable to reach him for anything. Every interaction I had with him was pleasant and wonderful. I valued his input, feedback and immense experience!! He also worked within my tight timelines the best he could, and delivered on time despite a tight timeline. Another quality I really like about Danny and Mooza Wood Arts, is their follow through. I've dealt with many contractors and services that once the job is done and they have your money, customer care and follow up afterwards goes downhill. This was not the case with Danny. Even after some time had passed since installation on both my projects, he called me personally just to "check in" and make sure everything was good. Lastly, I got my main floor kitchen from another company which my builder recommended and I was not very pleased with it. Danny did his best to help me improve it and make some additions and modifications to it to make me happier with my current kitchen. Although this kitchen wasn't from him, he was so very kind to help me make it better. My husband and I appreciated this so much and we highly recommend this company! You will not be disappointed. We look forward to doing two more future projects with Danny, a built in wall unit for our great room and custom dressing room in our master bedroom suit.

Sandra thank you so much for taking the time to write such a review! Can't wait for our next project together !

J Mandel from Toronto
J Mandel from Toronto

Home Office

My designer hired Danny to help me build a home office and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable during the planning stage and his staff were fast and efficient during the install. The work is excellent and their attention to detail across the board really shows. I've gotten lots of compliments and am really enjoying working in the space. I would use him again and recommend Mooza to others.

Ilia Dobkin from Oshawa
Ilia Dobkin from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen remodel

I had dreamed of my ideal kitchen for years; I love to cook and bake and had often thought about what I wanted my kitchen to have. My dream was realized when my husband and I bought our current home and started working with Danny from Mooza to create my favorite space in the house. He was able to take the general concepts and ideas I had proposed and translate them into a space that's functional, gorgeous, and infinitely better than anything I had dreamed of. He's very approachable, hands-on, knowledgeable, and helped us through every decision, whether large or small (including the color scheme of the kitchen, which kitchen appliances are most cost-effective, choosing a countertop and work surface on ease of cleanliness and amount of use, how to organize the kitchen and the appliances in the most aesthetically pleasing and functional way, etc). Additionally, he managed his crew extremely well and they were very respectful, the work was done on time, and they were happy to find solutions to any concerns we brought up. We feel very lucky to have had his expertise and personality on hand throughout this whole process. This kitchen truly is my favorite space in the house! (I spend most of my day, every day, there and it continues to amaze me).
Thank you Danny for making my dreams come true!

mike from Toronto
mike from Toronto

kitchen renovation

Danny and the MOOZA team put together for us a design and cabinetry with an attention to detail I have never seen. The workmanship and professionalism was something to admire. They treated this project as their own. Cannot thank Danny and the Mooza team enough for their hard work and their dedication to this project.

Rita Berlovich from Vaughan
Rita Berlovich from Vaughan

Bathroom vanity renovation

Logo3.jpg Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.
416-633-7070
3912 Chesswood Dr.
Toronto
M3J 2W4

We have just renovated our master bathroom with the new vanity designed and produced by MOOZA. I’m very happy with the result and the bathroom looks amazing. The service we received has been exceptional. Their vanities have a high end quality with a great attention to details and customers’ needs. After visiting the MOOZA showroom and discussing a number of options with the designer, I had a variety of ideas how I want my bathroom to look like and to fit my requirements. The work was done in a timely fashion as promised with no surprises for the very reasonable price.
I've been very happy with dealing with MOOZA and will continue to deal with them for many years to come. Would definitely recommend to my friends.
Thanks MOOZA team for the outstanding job!!

Rita, It was our pleasure to take care of your vanity cabinetry. Hope to hear from you soon when you are ready to start another project in your house.

Alex Sp from Ottawa
Alex Sp from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Full kitchen, Custom bedroom closet, and garage

This is the second job I have ordered from Mooza Wood Arts. My wife and I have recently moved to Ottawa and bought a house that required renovations. Danny did an amazing job and provided us with an exceptional service which included complete consultation, design drawing as well as helps us with searching for the proper materials and selection of color. He drove twice to our new house in Ottawa in order to make sure the design stays as planned as well as double check the measurements (we had other work done as well) before the final product installation date. He was extremely accurate and thorough with all the bits and pieces of the project beginning to end. I would recommend Mooza in a heart beat! Thank you very much!

Alex,
Working on your project was one big vacation for all of us :) we enjoyed your tour at Ottawa and can't wait to work on your next house :) I hope your next move will be back to Toronto.

Max from Richmond Hill
Max from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation, custom bedroom cabinetry

The guys were introduced to me by a friend that used their services and was very happy. Danny and his crew did an amazing job on the kitchen. The designer presented me with a great concept that both me and wife really liked. The work was so great that we decided to redesign our bedroom and Mooza and the guys provided me an amazing design for the closet area and custom bed. I would strongly recommend them for any type of custom cabinetry around the house

Max, great to know that the kitchen project is what pushed you to do the bedroom as well. The LEDs in the back panel of your head board is the coolest bedroom application we recently did. I can't wait to get my hands on some pictures of your project.

Nick from Toronto
Nick from Toronto

New Fully Designed Kitchen

Logo3.jpg Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.
416-633-7070
3912 Chesswood Dr.
Toronto
M3J 2W4

Great job. Very professional and detailed. Follow up support in a day the team was here. Danny and his team did a great job!
Only problem you will find with Danny is that he's probably a bigger perfectionist than you will ever be! When you think it's perfect Danny says not yet. Definitely would recommend his work and his team were clean and professional.

Nick, thank you for trusting us with your project. I know you had some other really good companies that you contacted as part of your market research and I hope that you are as happy with your decision as we enjoyed taking care of your kitchen cabinetry.

Best of luck and enjoy your newly renovated home

More about Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Mooza Wood Arts Ltd. is specializing in custom wood work as well as garage organizing systems. Welcome to Mooza Wood Arts and Thank You for giving us the opportunity to accompany you in the journey to achieving your home's cabinetry needs.

****

Finding the perfect custom cabinetry solution for your home can feel like an endless search, and that is where we fit in and step up to the challenge.

****

Our focus on providing you with exceptional service entails listening to your needs as well as predicting how your needs will change as the project evolves.

****

We believe that designing, manufacturing and installing the cabinetry of your dreams is a process that can only be successful if you receive service levels that go above and beyond industry standards.
Our wide variety of products and services includes but is not limited to Kitchens, Vanities, Closets and Wall Units; balanced with a personal touch that suits your home or business.
Our team of professionals is here to answer all your questions; please feel free to browse through our Projects page and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

follow us on instagram: #moozawoodarts