Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Cabinetry & Millwork
3912 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2W4
Cabinetry & Millwork
Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Reviews for Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Gila G.
Gila G.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

Firs of all, I would like to say thank you for their fabulous job. We are in love with our new kitchen.Danny worked with us together, and he managed to creat our dream kitchen. Also, he took the time to listen to all our needs; he helped and worked with us to choose colours as well as tiles and counter top.The crew was very professional and they worked very fast. They are very responsive and still here for us with any help we need even 2 years after the project is done.Im very happy we chose to work with Mooza Wood Art.

Gila, thank you so much for choosing us! Your words means a lot ! Looking forward for future projects with you :)

Sara
Sara

Kitchen renovation

Danny and his crew were great to work with.They were efficient,reliable and did a beautiful job overall!!I highly recommend them !

Sara, Thank you so much for the opportunity you gave us to work on your project. It was a pleasure and I hope you will be enjoying your kitchen for many years to come

Anna a.
Anna a.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Kitchen

Our family was very impressed with excellent service, support and design options we have received from MOOZA Wood Arts Ltd. These guys really take a pride of they do and they do it with utmost professionalism and punctuality.
Absolutely love our new kitchen!

Anna, was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your new kitchen. Looking forward to work with you in the future.

JK in Toronto
JK in Toronto

Built-ins/Office

I worked with Mooza Word Arts for built in's in my second bedroom in a mid town condo. Condos have small closets so I needed extra closet space and storage. In addition I needed an office all out of one room. They took my ideas and put them down on paper with great suggestions. Installation was a dream. The installers were very careful about freshly painted walls and brand new floors. I would recommend Mooza Wood Arts and I will work with them again in the future. I can't say enough about the quality and the professional approach.

J, thank you so much for trusting our team with your project. It was always your vision we just helped materialize it :)

baukultur/ca
baukultur/ca

Cabinetry For Entire House

Logo3.jpg Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.
416-633-7070
3912 Chesswood Dr.
Toronto
M3J 2W4

I worked with MOOZA wood arts for the first time on my last project, a complete makeover of a Leslieville semidetached home. MOOZA provided the project with a high-end, modern kitchen, entry closet and bathroom vanity. From the first contact until the installation they worked at a highly professional level and were able to understand and meet all my design wishes. They also made arrangements with all flanking trades to ensure a perfectly timed installation within a very tight time plan. In addition to their perfect performance, they provided a 25 year warranty on the cabinets and used high-end products like Blum hardware. And all of that for a fair price.

I can highly recommend MOOZA wood arts and will definitely work with them on future projects.

renat.mataev
renat.mataev
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

Mooza Kitchen were extremely professional, detail oriented, answered every single one of my phone calls and concerns. Everything was custom designed and made.I've renovated many homes, and I would never go anyone else for my kitchen.

The price I got from mooza was at least 25% less than exactly same kitchen from other sources.

Renat it was a pleasure working with you. I wish you good luck in your career and hope we will be soon working on your next project :)

Eli
Eli
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Kitchen Reno

Enjoyed working with Mooza - strongly recommended! On time, on budget, very professional - Dani is the best.

Eli, thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work on your kitchen. Wish you and your family all the very best !

Pilar
Pilar

High Park Custom Kitchen

Logo3.jpg Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.
416-633-7070
3912 Chesswood Dr.
Toronto
M3J 2W4

Danny and his crew are top notch. Not only are they all SUCH a pleasure to work with, their products are of the highest quality, and they are so detailed; they don't miss a thing to ensure your design is perfect. They truly go above and beyond what is required of them. There have been a few instances where I've called them back, not for something that was wrong, but for something in addition I've wanted, and they are here within days working on it. I couldn't have asked for more. If I could give them a million star rating, I would. If you are thinking of going with Mooza Woods Arts Ltd., don't think, just do. You won't be disappointed!

Leila
Leila

Kitchen and bedroom closet

I can not say enough good things about Danny and Mooza Wood Arts. I absolutely love the kitchen and bedroom closet they did for me. Danny worked closely with me in designing both projects, ensuring that I was able to benefit from his skill and experience, but having it all suit my likings as well. Danny's connection were very useful, he connected me with, and managed the install of the countertop, faucet and sink in the kitchen. I have already, and will continue to, recommend Danny and Mooza Wood Arts for any projects that require custom wood work. You’ll definitely be happy with both the quality and the service.

Leila, it was a pleasure working with you. Wish you a very happy 2016 !

More about Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Mooza Wood Arts Ltd. is specializing in custom wood work as well as garage organizing systems. Welcome to Mooza Wood Arts and Thank You for giving us the opportunity to accompany you in the journey to achieving your home's cabinetry needs.

****

Finding the perfect custom cabinetry solution for your home can feel like an endless search, and that is where we fit in and step up to the challenge.

****

Our focus on providing you with exceptional service entails listening to your needs as well as predicting how your needs will change as the project evolves.

****

We believe that designing, manufacturing and installing the cabinetry of your dreams is a process that can only be successful if you receive service levels that go above and beyond industry standards.
Our wide variety of products and services includes but is not limited to Kitchens, Vanities, Closets and Wall Units; balanced with a personal touch that suits your home or business.
Our team of professionals is here to answer all your questions; please feel free to browse through our Projects page and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

follow us on instagram: #moozawoodarts

Cabinetry & Millwork, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Custom cabinetry of any type: Kitchens, Vanities, Wall Units, Closets, Fireplace Mantels, Bars, Office Desks, Murphy Bed, TV Unit, Reception Desks, Libraries, handicap modified cabinetry. Garage wall paneling, Accessories, Steel cabinets, Garage working station, Garage floor coating.
Our team of professionals can support any cabinetry or storage related project. No project is too small or too big. Our main goal is to provide unique cabinetry solutions that reflect the needs and requirements of the client.
Blum, Hettich, Grass, Accuride, Kessebohmer, Verona, Euro-Cargo, Acuride, Wilsonart, Formica, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Richelieu, Osborne, Art For Every Day, Blanco, Bosco, Franke, Cyclone Hoods, Proslat, Evolia
Modern, Contemporary, Traditional, Classic, Gothic