Sonitek International Company

Computer Repairs and Support
255, Duncan Mill Road, Unit # 212 Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Toronto  >  Sonitek International Company

Review for Sonitek International Company

Aaron gill from North York
1 review North York, ON

Just got done with one of my web designing projects which is delivered by Sonitek International and I didn’t found any problem in entire project or website. As the professionals of the company are dedicated they deliver successful web designing projects to me. I believe in their efficiency and efforts therefore I will again prefer them for my next project. I am quite satisfied with their service and assistance thus I will surely consult them again. Thanks Sonitek for quality service. - Aidan ponting

More about Sonitek International Company

For last 10 years, Sonitek is dedicated to provide user-friendly website & Mobile Apps. Whatever your requirement - Create high responsive website design, innovative mobile apps, build digital marketing strategy for website promotion - Our experienced staff effectively implements each task. Our designer & developer team fulfill demands of insightful, ...