Nova Home Cleaners Ltd

Reviews for Nova Home Cleaners Ltd

cjistewa
cjistewa

Home Cleaning

Fast, friendly and thorough cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms, hallways, living rooms and kitchens with no cleaning chemical smells.

Thank you, it is always pleasure to service your home!

vanessaandblake
vanessaandblake

House cleaning

Joel & Peggy and their teams are first rate. We have been using them for almost 4 years and have been very pleased with their work. On the odd time if a new team cleans our house and misses something, they are always appreciative of the feedback and get it right the next time or give us a credit. They have always been flexible and try and to accommodate our schedule if we need to make changes or require a last minute cleaning. I cannot say enough good things about Nova Home Cleaners and highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Vanessa, it has been a real pleasure cleaning for you both!

Cathy D.
Cathy D.

Home cleaners

I have been using Nova Home Cleaners for years. Joel and his team always do a great job and everyone is very professional.

Thanks Cathy, we have really enjoyed cleaning for you and your family!

naomi
naomi

House cleaning

When I was working Nova Home Cleaners did a bi weekly clean for me and I was always happy with their service.
Good prices, customer service, work ethic, and honesty.
After selling my business I discontinued the service as I now had time to do this work personally. I did continue to recommend them to friends.
Recently I had fallen a bit behind on the care of my home and gave them a call to come do a top to bottom for me.
They of course were happy to come, thanked me for all of my referrals and did their usual great job and the bill was less than I expected.
It was so nice to have my light fixtures cleaned including ceiling fans, baseboards done, carpet stains removed, sparkling showers as well as interior doors and cabinets clean along with all the regular stuff like floors, appliances, dusting and polishing. I will continue to recommend them and not hesitate to call when I need a hand in the future.

Thanks Naomi, we were so glad to fit you in last week and to chat for a bit! Thanks for everything!

bmallin in Calgary
bmallin in Calgary

Best Cleaning Service

We've been using Nova Cleaners approximately twice a month for about a year. We are extremely pleased with this service, after being disappointed by others. Two or three cleaners show up, and the house is always immaculate when they are finished. Joel, the owner, really cares that you are happy with the service, and is the nicest guy to deal with. We will keep using Nova Cleaners.

Thanks Barb, we so enjoy cleaning for you guys and all our great discussion as well!

angela.s
angela.s

Home cleaning

Awesome job each and every time! AND super friendly! What else needs to be said to fill in x15 words?!

Thanks Angela always great cleaning for you knowing how much it helps you in your busy life!

Anne
Anne

House cleaning

Clean house every two weeks Vacuum, wash floors , clean bathrooms, dusting, clean stove and kitchen appliances

Thank you Anne! It always our pleasure to service your home!

ken.leslie11
ken.leslie11

House cleaning

They always do an amazing job cleaning our house! They have the most friendly staff:)

Thanks Leslie!

Richard in Calgary
Richard in Calgary

Excellent cleaning service

We have been using Nova twice a month for about 5 years. Joel and Peggy are very friendly and efficient, and when Tricia and other staff do the cleaning the work is also first rate and our home is spotless. I have no hesitation in trusting Nova in our home while we are away at work. An item was broken once, and they brought it to our attention right away and offered to pay for a replacement. Highly recommended.

Thank you Richard, it is our pleasure servicing your home!

Pam &.
Pam &.

House cleaning

Nova cleans my house biweekly. They are always thorough and do much more than a 'surface clean' (which is typical of many of their competitors) - regularly cleaning ceiling fans, wiping doors and walls, etc. They even clean floors the old fashioned - and best! - way by getting down on their hands and knees!

Thanks Pam!

More about Nova Home Cleaners Ltd

Specializing in home cleaning in Calgary and the surrounding area since 2009. Owned and operated by Joel and Peggy Demings.