Bafaro Contracting

Reviews for Bafaro Contracting

christy fedirchuk from East York
christy fedirchuk from East York

Highly recommended

Jeff was recommended to me. I had heard about his work from one of his apprentices a few years ago. This person was very impressed with Jeff. When taking quotes for the re-wiring of a semi-gut and fully renovated house (96 yr old East York detached two-story), I took a quote from Jeff as well.
Wow. Not only was he the only person to show up on time, he was the only person who did not bat an eye when I discussed my plans for HDMI, USB, and coaxil being brought with the wiring to the main rooms of the house. I felt he understood my vision and that he could meet all my wiring needs.
He gave me a quote that was comparable to the other quotes. Yet his arrived the night of the walk-through. His timeliness, his understanding of my plans, and his courteous manner made his team the clear choice. Since then all communication has been timely, his ability to work well with the carpenter and plumber, with me, and my project make me very excited that I have made the right decision. He has not begun the job, as of yet, but I am confident that it will be consistent with the manner he has display until now. I highly recommend him.

Benjamin from Toronto
Benjamin from Toronto

Electricity for detached garage

Jeff met me in the morning before the workday to see what was required and provide an estimate. He showed up on time and explained exactly what was needed. He was courteous, thorough, and competitively priced. We booked the job a week later, and he did exactly what was quoted. I'd highly recommended Jeff, and wouldn't hesitate to use his company again in the future.

Katelyn from Toronto
Katelyn from Toronto

Electrical - Installation of Pot Lights

We had a lot of difficulty finding an electrician who would install pot lights quickly and for a reasonable price. Jeff and his apprentice Jared were excellent. They arrived on time, were neat, exceptionally polite, and patiently helped me figure out where the pot lights should be placed in my kitchen and living room. I was very impressed by the high quality of their work -- and for an incredibly reasonable price. I will definitely use Jeff for my next electrical project and will recommend him to others.

jen bray from Toronto
jen bray from Toronto

Re wiring an old house to code

Jeff did a wonderful job rewiring an old house that did not meet the current relugations to allow me to insure it. He was professional, kept to his word, was in regular communication (I was not at the house when he did this job), as pleasant to the people who were at the job site and was very reasonably priced for the number of hours he had to put in. I would recommend Jeff to any one needed electrical work and you would certainly trust him for any other work he stated he would be able to help you with. He is very honest and helpful. I have already recommended him to my parents whose own house requires rewiring.