Sigma Windows and Doors

Roger  from Pickering
Roger from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

New Windows

Mike and his father and great people to deal with honest hard working and very trustworthy.............would bring them back anytime to do work, had windows done in out house and they were very helpful and honest

Howie, Toronto
Howie, Toronto

Sigma has done it again!

In April of 2016 I hired the team at Sigma Windows & Doors again to purchase and install on May 2 and 3rd - 5 fire rated doors. Stan and Mike always arrive on time, work efficiently, clean up while working and behave professionally and respectfully to me, a female homeowner. Some of the work was difficult but they did it with great results. They were also very calm and polite when dealing with difficult neighbours. I would highly recommend them. I will be using them again should the need arise.

Monica Kocsmaros in Toronto
Monica Kocsmaros in Toronto
14 reviews TORONTO, ON

New Windows

Stan was recommended to me and I am very happy I chose him to replace all the windows in my home. He gave us very good recommendations, was competitively priced, did the job effectively and efficiently and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him for any window/door project you have.