A-1 Septic

Septic Tank pump-out

A-1 Septic
Newmarket
L3Y2B1

A-1 Septic were very professional, friendly and quick with their service. They were late for our appointment but phoned and left me a voice message, not leaving me waiting and wondering. They did a good job, and answered my questions knowledgeably.
I will definitely be calling on A-1 Septic for all my future septic tank services.

dk from Newmarket
dk from Newmarket
12 reviews Newmarket, ON

Septic Clean

My plumbing was working and i tried a lot of diferrent products on the market.Nothing worked! I called A-1 after i had spoken to a plumber nd they said try them, they sent someone out within hrs. Pumped the septic and explained about what i could do to care for septic.

More about A-1 Septic

Serving Greater Toronto Area Family owned and operated Licensed with MOE In business for over 25 years
Looking for Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation pros in Schomberg?